spongebob is offline New Member

Smile Oh yeah..... finally started!!

Woo hoo... started my cycle last night

(I've done 1 cycle before but it was 10 years ago.)

Funny story.... I was supposed to start Monday night, but inexperience and needle paranoia pushed it to last night. My wife tried to stick me in the glutes twice Monday eve but I flinched each time she poked me and she pulled it back.... doh!!

I HATE NEEDLES and so does she so this wasn't easy for us!!! So, she asked if we could wait and try again another night. I tried to get my courage up to stick myself after she went to bed, but I spent 2 hours walking in and out of the bathroom, picking up the pin, putting down the pin, stomache in a knot etc.... until I finally gave up. GOD I HATE NEEDLES!!!

So, last night after we put our son to bed, she walks in and says "let's go for it"... I grab the stuff, drop trou and bam - IT'S DONE!! The key was that she was determined and so was I. We both spent yesterday thinking about our previous experience and had decided that we were gonna make it happen and did... it was actually VERY EASY!

Here we go....

BTW.... thanks AR for the pin recommendations (which ones, where to buy), injection how to's, and a ton of other info I've learned over the last week reading here... it's been invaluable - THANKS!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Welcome to the best board on the net bro...sit back and learn.

Peace

way2jact is offline Junior Member
    good luck man...thats a funny story..a friend of mine has a story similiar to that but he had already shot himself for 2 weeks when he finally I guess. realized what he was doin and couldnt shoot himself anymore.....for the rest of his cycle his roomate had to do it for him. funny.....anyway good luck again!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    GoodLuck Bro!
    Maybe try using your shooting sesion as foreplay. Have her get naked too and after she pokes you....you poke her

M

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck bro! Once you prick yourself once it's all easy street from there on. This may sound sick, but it an adreneline rush for me to inject. I look forward to Monday mornings!

jbrand is offline Member
    sponge.. if thats not foreplay, i don't know what is

LOL... yes, as a matter of fact, it did make for good foreplay last night... maybe I should switch to a daily shot cycle

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by spongebob
    LOL... yes, as a matter of fact, it did make for good foreplay last night... maybe I should switch to a daily shot cycle
    you realize you are part of a controlled study here. can a fear of needles be treated by a post-injection sex session? my money is on your ability to get past this phobia with minimal effort

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Butch
    Good luck bro! Once you prick yourself once it's all easy street from there on. This may sound sick, but it an adreneline rush for me to inject. I look forward to Monday mornings!
    Man I thought I only had this problem.... good to know I am not the only needle junkie here.. LOL..

murph is offline Member
    this is a great thread spongebob,....im sitting here laughing real bad to myself,..my girl is just looking at me like im crazy,.........2 funny,........... but i know the feeling too well, we've all been there, at least you have wife who is cool with it all (even does the shots ,..wow)good luck with the next one,...im sure it will go alot smoother than the first few attempts...........keep us posted bro....

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    YEah don't you wish all your girl friends/wives where that cool? I will be honest when I was reading his story and his wife was soo willing to stick him with the needle, kinda turned me on.. no offense,,, but hey I like aggressive women so what can I say.....

packwolf is offline New Member
    Nice post. Haven't tried a cycle yet or AS at all at this point but I am preparing to. I'm doing my preparation, seeking knowledge, learning about cycles and learning about the AS experience in general but the needle thing has always made me nervous just thinking about it. It is nice to have a wife that supports you.

Props to her. Good luck on your experience Sponge. You should be in the gym now shouldn't you?
    Last edited by packwolf; 04-24-2002 at 08:34 PM.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    gl bro hopefully each shot wont be that hard...hehe

CatGrabber is offline Member
    Im right there with you....I postponed 2 weeks though. Now its cake.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by jbrand

you realize you are part of a controlled study here. can a fear of needles be treated by a post-injection sex session?
    My hypothesis is that SpongeBob might develop a 'needle fetish' if he comes to associate sexual foreplay and injections too closely.

This would result in either:

A) Innabilty to get aroused or perform sexually without first being injected with something or

B) Uncontrollable sexual fantasies about every nurse that gives him a vaccination from this date forward...

In the end, Bob could wind up roaming seedy back alleys, paying sleazy women to give him B12 injections in the front seat of his car...

Girl: "Honey, you want a date?"
    SpongeBob: "No, but how about a check up?"

I could go on, but why beat a lame and dying horse...

SP: It's great that your wife is supportive to that degree. You are a lucky man.
    Last edited by Ajax; 04-25-2002 at 01:42 AM.

Thread Information