CatGrabber is offline Member

Steroids and Boxing?

Im an off season heavyweight boxer who started to bodybuild again after 2 years off. During my 2 years off...I boxed...alot. My face looks like shit and im sick i did it. I lost 25lbs and looked like I had cancer. Regardless...I still love getting in the ring. When I do go back to getting hit 500 times + a week....whats a good gear to get to help me in that area?

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    its kinda like being a runner. you dont want to get that pulsating pump in your calves from being on your toes, that will get you knocked out. i have quite a bit of boxing in my background, and i didnt use any gear while i boxed. tried t200, but, like i said, the pumps killed me. i would think eq and winny would be the best. its all about stamina and conditioning in the ring. so, being 250lbs on dbol and test, isnt going to cut it. you have to choose which one you are more interested in and proceed accordingly.

jbrand is offline Member

Re: Steroids and Boxing?

Originally posted by CatGrabber
    Im an off season heavyweight boxer who started to bodybuild again after 2 years off. During my 2 years off...I boxed...alot. My face looks like shit and im sick i did it. I lost 25lbs and looked like I had cancer. Regardless...I still love getting in the ring. When I do go back to getting hit 500 times + a week....whats a good gear to get to help me in that area?
    Halotestin ! How else do you build up the anger to bite your opponents ear?

CatGrabber is offline Member
    LOL.....DONE

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree with bigkev. EQ and Winny is a great option. How often are you in the ring?

Thread Information