Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

I hate coming off....

Just want to bitch cause I hate coming off and losing any gains. I've lost 3-4 lbs. of my hard-earned 27lbs. dammit. I'm nearing a week into clomid so I'm hoping it'll stop there. Please please please.... Christ, I also hate losing strength. I get myself all ready to squat with the bar aiming for what I was doing and when I end a little shy my brain keeps shouting "You can do more pussy", but my lower body screams, "No he can't. Leave him be or I swear to god I'll relax his bowels and embarass us all." Oh, and protein is at 400g (about 2g per lb.) and calories are about what they were while on. Any one else on clomid? Just want to start a support group. Ah well, fina in almost 4 weeks!!!....provided I don't lose all my gains and my natural test never comes back but let's not even joke about that.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    nathan,
    all i can say is i hear you and i understand totally......................................

peace bb79

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Nate...bro...it's ok...your gonna be fine you should look at what you accomplished in gains and be happy with that while expecting some loss. That 3-4lbs is not just muscle. If you come out of it with 20lb gain you should be stoked as hell. I hear ya though it becomes a mental thing. That's the addictive part of it, that I will soon see. Those are some damn good gains bro be proud, stand up straight and stick out that manly man of a chest, go flex your stuff and try to come back cryin! peace homie

_SOLID

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Just want to bitch cause I hate coming off and losing any gains. I've lost 3-4 lbs. of my hard-earned 27lbs. dammit. I'm nearing a week into clomid so I'm hoping it'll stop there. Please please please.... Christ, I also hate losing strength. I get myself all ready to squat with the bar aiming for what I was doing and when I end a little shy my brain keeps shouting "You can do more pussy", but my lower body screams, "No he can't. Leave him be or I swear to god I'll relax his bowels and embarass us all." Oh, and protein is at 400g (about 2g per lb.) and calories are about what they were while on. Any one else on clomid? Just want to start a support group. Ah well, fina in almost 4 weeks!!!....provided I don't lose all my gains and my natural test never comes back but let's not even joke about that.
    Nat

I feel like you are living my nightmare.............But unfortunately I am.

Clomid makes me so bloody emotional.......I feel like a women LOL

Another two weeks of this shite, and the Clen is making me like a over active........something that is very active type thing ?

Oh yeh I hate coming off, ain't doin' it again, don't care I'm gonna cycle all bloody year j/k

Thanks guys. I'm well aware of the way it is and know full well this is the way it goes down. IIt just sucks when you get there and it's kinda nice to have a place like this to talk about it and voice concerns. I mean, you'd have to be crazy to not be a little nervous that your natural test won't come back quickly (or that there are complications, god forbid). It's part of the game. Feels better to talk about it though.

CYCLEON Guest
    yeah but just think of that test/tren cycle that u get to start 2 weeks earlier!!!

Aaaahhhh yeeeeaaaaahhhh......

Actually, was thinking of making it a fina/eq cycle since I want to shed some fat along the way, though either will work fine and diet will need to be key. Anyway, with me it'll be whatever's cheapest I assure you. Having said that, I'd love to try anavar . Damn expensive shit!

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Oh god, just think of it.....

NATHAN ON CLOMID!!!

The agony, the abuse, the DRAMA!!!

this shit is funny, I'm gonna be like a pregnant bitch without her pickles. Clomid really hits ya like that huh?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

X

Tell me about it, I want our funny Nathan back, just kidding bro, I just read your reply in Mike's "Feed me" post, and it was right on key. . Keep it up.

P

Originally posted by XBiker
    Oh god, just think of it.....

NATHAN ON CLOMID!!!

The agony, the abuse, the DRAMA!!!

I want you to know that I'm taking you to Hell with me. There will be no escaping my wrath. It will be a swath of destruction on a scale rivaling that of the Holocaust. Mark my words....you are with me, or you are against me. There is no in between. Dammit, I simply cannot decide what to do with these stupid drapes in my room, they just don't go with the decor. Uh, yeah....lotsa death. Bye.

Talking

Originally posted by Nathan

I want you to know that I'm taking you to Hell with me. There will be no escaping my wrath. It will be a swath of destruction on a scale rivaling that of the Holocaust. Mark my words....you are with me, or you are against me. There is no in between. Dammit, I simply cannot decide what to do with these stupid drapes in my room, they just don't go with the decor. Uh, yeah....lotsa death. Bye.

HA! LOL@NATHAN. YOu KIll mE!

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by Nathan

Now, that's the FUCKING SPIRIT BRO!!!

I was hoping you wouldn't be all sensitive about that one, you took it like a MAN (can I use that word when speaking of Nathan?) !!!

Fag.

Nathan that avatar say's it all my friend.

CYCLEON Guest
    owch is the sound i make as i fall off of my chair - yes nathan, do tell bout those drapes!

Thread Information