Thread: true or false

thegame01 is offline Member

true or false

hey guy's i was wondering something.My source said that her husband has been doing test cyp for a 10 week cycle and that he has leaned right out .He doesn't work out or anything ,he is only taking it for energy as he was in an accident a while back and he is depressed and has no energy since.I have been working out hard for ten yrs so dont worry thats not why i am asking .I was just curious as my bro will be doing test cyp 400 mg a week for a 10 week cycle. he needs to lose some weight ,he is at 307 lbs and has a lean body mass of 240 . he looks pretty good beleive it or not ,the extra weight is all in the belly area. Will he lean out ?
    he's on a protein diet ,low carb ,trains hard in the gym and does cardio 4 to 5 times a week for a couple hours.What should his diet look like from experince if anyone has been there.
    thanks for the help brothers

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Re: true or false

Your bro is already on a solid routine, and he should continue the cardio - that will do more good as far as losing belly pound than anything else, especially when it's combined with weight training. Another key is any dietary habits he has that would create mroe bellyweight - drinking lots of beer or eating a lot of simple sugars, for example. The test will help him to lean out in combination with his routine, but it will not cause him to lean out by itself. It's also important that his diet not just be low carb, but also low fat.

It's difficult to speculate why the test is working on your source's husband the way it is, since we don't have enuogh information - his age, height, weight, build, genetic factors, etc. Test will help reverse the body fat-to-lean muscle mass ratio, although it doesn't always work that way in the absence of a good workout routine; sometimes it simply puts on pounds (much of that in the form of water retention). I assume that since she is a source, her husband is not doing test under medical supervision or as part of a medical treatment plan, so there is no basis on which to gauge the impact of the test other than the way he feels and looks. (Keep in mind, aswell, that unless your source is a clinician, her evaluation might be skewed, or at least lacking in a clinical basis.)

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I seen some study, were they gave these guys really high doses of testosterone for a many months (6 months i think), and they had good abs and build as apposed to before without working out at all. then I thought to bad these guys didnt workout!!

jbrand is offline Member
    were the control subjects lacking 'normal' natural testosterone levels ? this is also an issue.

as far as i know his natural test levels were ok .he was 6'4" 275 lbs and has good shoulders ,he's a big boy .he is about 40 yrs old.she said he is building muscles and losing fat and besides he's not depressed anymore .My bro is just having a hard time losing ,he tried everything ,playing with his cals .He is taking in very low amounts of fat and carbs and doing quite a bit of cardio as mentionned above.The thing is he quit smoking last yr and gained about 30lbs while dieting and it just seems like he cant kick start his metabolism again. he eats 5-6 small meals a day . he was even on hydroxy for a few months and absolutely not one pound came off.we get our bf % taken and so his lean body mass has been going up but the fat is not going away .Thats why i was curious to see if the test cyp would help kick start his slowed down metabolism.he's got good shoulders, arms and legs. I dont think i have ever seen anybody with a slow metabolism like that . I eat about 5000 cals a day and i am 5'8" 185 9%bf he is 6'4" 307lbs and eats about 1800- 2200 cals how can you tell were brothers lol .
    anyways i hope he can lose ,he's worked and still is working hard .has anybody changed their fat % on a cycle and how much are we taklking about .
    thanks for the replies guy's

bump , more personal opinions /experience would be great

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    bump for more potential opinions,run test 10weeks and still get lean without lifting sounds like a fat mans dream heheh

Thread Information