muscleup is offline Associate Member

I posted this at Elite and Triedia...thought my AR peeps would like it also

This is for some of you newer guys out there... with all the publicity that the media is giving "steroid abuse " and "smuggling"...I just wanted to go through a list of things that is required to play this game.....

1.Whenever in doubt E-mail a MOD
    2.No source posting unless the board allows it
    3.Do not mention a source in a PM
    4.always use secure e-mail accounts
    5.Do not mention your source unless he is Ok with it
    6.Do not e-mail me and ask me for sources as this is pure entertainment for me....and nothing else.
    7.erase all e-mail transactions
    8.Be nice to others and they will return the favor
    9.do source checks...even if they are on the "approved list"
    10. and once again...Whenever in doubt E-mail a mod...They are here to help and will in anyway there are able to.
    11.Establish yourself as a member{Earn trust} before going to a MOD and asking for a source.
    12.Give the MODS time to answer your questions...They are very busy with helping others and some actually have lives to...So if they have not responded to your question in and hours time...DO NOT FREAK OUT....

These are the 12 rules to play the game...enjoy
    Last edited by muscleup; 04-26-2002 at 06:06 AM.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Good post MU...bump!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Cheers to that. These rules can never be expressed or reviewed enough. If you can memorize the nutrition facts on the back of every thing you put in your mouth like I do, than these should be a breeze

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    bump.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    You summed up the basics of the game muscleup, good post bro...bump for newbies everywhere...

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Good stuff . . .

God list, muscleup. I do have one caveat, though . . .

The mods get lots of source requests. Sometimes we recognize who they are from, and other times we don't. So mods will not automatically recommend a source or even comment on specific sources.

When I get source requests, I generally respond with, for lack of a better term, a form letter. In my case, it's because I'm not familiar with underground sources, but there's also a security consideration. Also, you begin to get a feel of whether someone has actually written to you, or whether they have essentially written a form letter that they have sent to every mod.

Sometimes I receive source requests from a new user who has only been on the board for a day - sometimes they will have one message on the board, or even zero messages, and they have an unproven track record of posts. Receiving an inquiry from someone like that is akin to being in the gym and having a total stranger walk up to me and ask where he can get AS. I would no more respond to such a source request than I would to the strange dude I don't know at the gym.

The e-mail security issue is a good one. Once a week, I go to my "Sent" directory wipe all of the PM's off the system. That's not just to protect me, although I make sure that everything I write is on the record and safely worded if it were ever picked up by a fed. (Another reason I won't discuss sources, whether by board or by PM.) It's also to protect A.R. by getting the PM's off their server.

Both the legal and ethical considerations contribute to the A.R. decision not to allow open source posting. Treidia does allow it (I'm unaware of Elite's official policy), and I couldn't even begin to speculate how many so-called sources are reliable, legitmate, or not actually the feds attempting to entrap readers. Not to mention how many of them are scam artists, something we hear about every day.

So when it comes to any PM's - source requests, requests for advice, or even simple questions - I would add an 11th and 12th principle: Don't get strung out if the mods do not respond, especially if we don't know you - we sometimes get innundated with these things. And if it's a simple question, ask it on the board, where you will get a variety of diverse responses that will allow you to consider your options better than if you had just one's person's perspective.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    new guy here. I know this is a dumb question, but what is the bumb all about? I would also just like to state that i am here to learn as much as i can about cycles and stacking from peps who have first hand exp. I've read all the pro's and cons' about as, but i still think it 's for me, ive been hitting the weights for a little over 2 years now; made some descent gains, but now im ready to take it to the next level. Im not gonna bullshit you guys when i say i don't need help with a source, because i do. I found on over the net, but was a little suspicious, and i was right i read the scammers list and bam, motherfucker was on it. I also have this other one, that is not on the list. But im not sure about it either, im paranoid when it comes to my money. For now though i'll just sit back chill learn some more, and im sure before too long, one of these days one of you brothers will point me in the right direction. Nice to be here

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    good post bro

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    muscleup, Nice post bro.

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    big mike j., just like tnt said, post a mod and check ur internet source, he wont give u a source but he can tell you if he knows anything about your source, if he is legit

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    sounds pretty good to me, bump

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    TNT you had some good points bro....I added your suggestions to the list.......Sticky material don't cha think ?

Thread Information