Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LL Cool J

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    i hate it when ppl are so fast to jump on it and say

STEROID USER!!!

your all acting like those uneducated people i hate that are so fast to point the finger..."he looks better than I do, he must juice"

These people have the $$$ to buy the best trainers, dieticians etc. that money can buy.

It isnt always about the drugs...

LL has a great body, no doubt, is it acheivable without steroids ? YES

That body isnt anything phenomenal that a good diet and training regimen couldnt do...

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Why is everyone hating on him. Good for him.

onthecumup is offline Associate Member
    damn this got outta control fast

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onthecumup
    damn this got outta control fast
    U got THAT right...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Damn you guys don't expect much from roids, Brad Pitt in troy was skinny as hell, grant it he was ripped, but roid, if he did use them, he wasted them. LL what does he have in those pics 15" arms. The guy in batman didn't weight 220, please and his arms were no bigger then any average guy at the gym, same with Pitt and LL.

You guys are still indoctrinated by the media, if you can see a persons muscle and viens they've used steroids to get there. Believe it or not there are people that can get up to 18" plus arms naturally. I've seen guys at the gym that won't use creatine becasue they say it's not natural, won't use pro-hormones cause they say there the same as gear. They're bigger then the 3 of those guys, one of them got down to 4% b/f for a show.

You need to remember something else as you age you get thicker, so LL may of been 110 when he was 18, but there's no way he could stay there as he ages. I remember how skinny he was but he in no way has gotten that much bigger that I would say for sure he's juiced.

It's hollywood people, the camera makes you look bigger then you are and it works both way, if you're fat it makes you look fatter. If you're ripped, it makes you look bigger. Look at Pitt at the primer for Troy with his cloths on he looks a like average skinny hollywoodite, now if he had size with cloths on then we could ask has he juiced, same goes for LL.

If any of them have juiced I have no idea, do I care HELLL NO, should you care that's up to you, but DAMNN I wouldn't waste my time trying to figure it out.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    You need to remember something else as you age you get thicker, so LL may of been 110 when he was 18, but there's no way he could stay there as he ages. I remember how skinny he was but he in no way has gotten that much bigger that I would say for sure he's juiced.

JohnnyB

Fair enough... i was 88lbs when i was 16
    I got up to 147lbs naturally...

Here's one more for ya, Perdo Martinez, when he was with Dodgers was about a skinny kids, now look at him he is thicked. Should we ask if he's juiced, no because he has some b/f covering his viens and doesn't have much muscle mass. But if he hit the gym with a good diet and trained hard he could look like LL or Pitt, maybe bigger, since I've never seen pitt or perdo in person I can't compare them to LL. Yes I've seen LL in person twice once in Vegas and once at a concert then I went to with my kids, my kids talked to him for a minute, he's not that big people.

JohnnyB

toobigforyou is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    LL Roid J

Quote Originally Posted by grimnlock
    Fair enough... i was 88lbs when i was 16
    I got up to 147lbs naturally...
    How old are you now, if you're still in your 20, you're going to thicken up as you get older.

JohnnyB

You guys gotta keep this in mind too. Although IMO these physiques are plenty achievable naturally, with an actor or singers busy schedule and traveling they often cannot dedicate themselves to bodybuilding as much as you or I can. So with not so hot training and nutrition, and a little anabolics, these physiques that appear to be achievable naturally have not been in some cases.

onthecumup is offline Associate Member
    how the hell did brad pitt get in this convo to begin with, hes not even close to being big

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    "LL Roid J" - very funny.

Sauce, deffo. On some of his videos he looks bigger and more ripped than in those pics.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WelshWarrior
    "LL Roid J" - very funny.

Sauce, deffo. On some of his videos he looks bigger and more ripped than in those pics.
    JohnnyB just explained that. On video you will look bigger due to lighting and camera work.
    Sometimes i dont think guys even read the previous posts.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    How old are you now, if you're still in your 20, you're going to thicken up as you get older.

JohnnyB
    I'm 22 this year bro....
    I sure am hoping to thicken up

Quote Originally Posted by onthecumup
    how the hell did brad pitt get in this convo to begin with, hes not even close to being big
    lol
    Tell me bout it....
    He looked small as hell in Mr&Mrs.Smith...

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    LL Cool J, was a bobble head doll back in the eighties. Just like Barry Bonds(pre-juice), LL's head was bigger than his body. However, that mofo's been working out for ages. I believe, he was getting started in the "Mama Said Knock You Out" video. That vid came out in 1991. So, if this guys been working out for that long, why say juice? He's not humongous......
    I am not saying he has not used, I don't know, but his physique is attainable w 13 plus years under your belt.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    JohnnyB just explained that. On video you will look bigger due to lighting and camera work.
    just like the lighting and camera work gave him diff. tattoos in each of those pics.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    So with not so hot training and nutrition, and a little anabolics, these physiques that appear to be achievable naturally have not been in some cases.
    You don't know the basics of AAS if you think that is true.

JohnnyB

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    I dont reckon ll juices, he used to be pretty big, but he had quite a lot of bf, now hes just cut down but looks bigger becoz hes ripped. Plus whoever sed he has 15 inch arms, hell no, if uve seen the paradise or luv u better videos, u wud take that back big time, and i know people av sed about lightin and crap, but its blatant hes big in those vids, when he released that album he was jacked, hes i smaller agen now tho.

Cdub is offline Associate Member
    clen dnp and t3 at the same time with some test mixed in for good measure

Avenged7x is offline New Member
    LL on steroids lol. If he takes steroids, then he must have been on some bogus shit.

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sinista63
    man... i was just having this conversation with my cousin the other day. i remember seeing LL on some video and seeing muscles on him that i didn't even know existed. his comments remind me of david boston's comments. didn't he get caught by the nfl for substance abuse?
    lol! NFL's david boston and LL COOL J both have similar looking muscles and also Miami Dolphins wide receiver David Boston was tested positive for steroids

David Boston
    http://images.google.ca/images?q=dav...ff&sa=N&tab=wi

LL COOL J
    http://images.google.ca/images?svnum...ff&q=LL+COOL+J

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Pitt is a freakin twig. i doubt he juiced.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    d boston has some weird abs

Avenged7x is offline New Member
    Still dont think LL juiced.......shit, i wouldnt even think boston juiced if he didnt get tested positive.........shows waht i know.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey2ness
    lol! NFL's david boston and LL COOL J both have similar looking muscles and also Miami Dolphins wide receiver David Boston was tested positive for steroids

David Boston
    http://images.google.ca/images?q=dav...ff&sa=N&tab=wi

LL COOL J
    http://images.google.ca/images?svnum...ff&q=LL+COOL+J
    Thats means nothing.
    If LL COOL J used steroids it would be for physique enhancement. David Boston used them for performance enhancement there is a big difference. Your comparison makes no sense at all.

The Godfather is offline Junior Member
    for all those guy that say LL ain't huge i'd like to know what your definition of huge is? to me LL is HUGE and RIPPED! i'm sorry but if you could get a physique like that without roids no one would use roids, he has juiced, i ain't hating, i ain't got a problem with him jucing coz everyone juices, but to look at LL and say he has never touched a steroid is ridiculous! you guys need a reality check

50 cent has juiced too, no doubt about it, he used to be a skinny chubby lil rapper before the shooting, then he dissappears for a couple of years and comes back a frickin monster! transformations like that take decades naturally, hes juiced fo sure

and IMO brad pitt has juiced WITHOUT A DOUBT before films, obviously he ain't huge but he gets pretty big and lean, i mean look at his physique, he is an actor with all sorts of commitments, he is always on the road, doing shoots, interviews, all sorts, do you really think he can achieve a natural physique like that with his schedule, unless he was genetically gifted (which he isn't, if you see photos of him when he is young he is pretty skinny) then he ain't getting a body like that from a month or 2 of natural training and good diet, we all know natural gains are very slow, he has juiced IMO (and i have read discussions on this before where the majority have said the same)

thats just my take

peace

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather
    i'm sorry but if you could get a physique like that without roids no one would use roids, he has juiced
    You've got to be kidding me, this argument has more holes than fifty had on his back...People use juice because its an easy way out, very few use them for breaking plateaus and such. Hell Ive seen a boat load of natural dudes that look hella more jacked than alot of guys who post here about thier 3rd,4th and 5th cycles...seriously, you truly underestimate the power of consistancy and hardwork.

50 cent has juiced too, no doubt about it, he used to be a skinny chubby lil rapper before the shooting, then he dissappears for a couple of years and comes back a frickin monster! transformations like that take decades naturally, hes juiced fo sure
    50 probally did juice, after getting shot they probally did prescribe him steroids for recovery and he may have continued the habit but a transformation like that DOES NOT TAKE DECADES. Youve got to be kidding me, decades?! I've seen guys who started out with a pretty solid base get that jacked in 3-4 years of consistant training and a checked diet.

and IMO brad pitt has juiced WITHOUT A DOUBT before films, obviously he ain't huge but he gets pretty big and lean, i mean look at his physique, he is an actor with all sorts of commitments, he is always on the road, doing shoots, interviews, all sorts, do you really think he can achieve a natural physique like that with his schedule, unless he was genetically gifted (which he isn't, if you see photos of him when he is young he is pretty skinny) then he ain't getting a body like that from a month or 2 of natural training and good diet, we all know natural gains are very slow, he has juiced IMO (and i have read discussions on this before where the majority have said the same)
    I assume you are talking about his figure in Troy? Well let me say this, the guy had the best trainers money could buy, the best chefs, nothing but time to eat, train and sleep for the role, he was given massages and theraputic sessions daily all paid for by the studio...You dont think that with all that he could look like this?

Seriously people...

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Gayne
    I don't think BP was on the sauce... he could grow that big naturally with proper training and the millions he already has...
    he looked about as big as my 7 year old brother in that movie... he just had low bodyfat

ward065 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    there was a thread about this guy before. this guy didnt have to juice to gain that weight, he was 130lbs but did u see him, he starved himself beyond normal for that film..losing all fat and muslce on his body. once he started eating normally he could of easilly gained 35-40 right off the bat just to get to a natural bodyweight of 180ish. then add a high calorie diet and training, it is possible imho, but he may have juiced too.
    are you talking about Christian Bale?

this has interested me too. In movies like Reign of Fire, Batman he was pretty built....but then in that movie i think you are talking about "The Machinist" he decided he would take the role, and to do that he lost a ton of weight, and probably semi starved himself for the movie...then he is in Batman, and gains back all his weight and muscle. I agree, if you lose that much muscle, you cannot easily regain it so quickly naturally...

But, if he did use gear, so what basically, he won't say most likely, but if he didn't, think of it this way, he would not be as effective a Batman character! So steroids were most likely needed for this role after his previous starvation character.

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    What do u you guys think about edward norton he was in fight club did you see how skinny he was and compare that to american history X i dont care what anyone says he deffinatly took stuff for american history x what do u guys think?>>

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mike88
    What do u you guys think about edward norton he was in fight club did you see how skinny he was and compare that to american history X i dont care what anyone says he deffinatly took stuff for american history x what do u guys think?>>
    We need official links to interviews with this american or the thread wont be as interesting without them

bigJJ is offline Member
    http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=3532

LL said that regular workouts and weight lifting keep him looking young, healthy and fit.

“With me, they want to say ‘Oh LL he must have done steroids.’ No, you gotta work hard, B. You sitting there with a Twinkie in your mouth talking about I take steroids – no,” he exclaimed. “I work hard. I’m in the gym. It’s real.”

Just a thought, but... Even if it's not true, he has to say that! Doesn't he?? You think the phrase "you think I looked big, huh? That's because of the Test, Deca , Dbol , etc..." is gonna fly for a guy that has millions in movie contracts coming his way? Seriously!

I know we'd all like to see some honesty about AAS, but who among us would trade millions and a film career for a little honesty? Not me!

I can understand the academic argument of "does he" vs. "doesn't he", but does any one of us have any evidence one way or the other?

For me, I don't care if he does. If he does, the man has a damn good build. If he doesn't, the man has amazing genetics. More power to him. Either way, he's right. The real training in the gym is what makes the actual difference. Hard work and dedication. Not that extra 5% in a bottle.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    just like the lighting and camera work gave him diff. tattoos in each of those pics.
    You know, I was wondering about that too. I know some talented tattoo artists, but...

jgg1221 is offline Member
    its sad that everyone thinks you have to use steroids to get big. thats the greatest downfall of male muscle building society - so many of them being mislead that steroids are the only way to getting a great and large body.

It's sad, really, because the effect this belief has on young teenage boys thinking its impossible for them to achieve hypertrophy without using steroids.

And as a result of the media's twisted and vile hypersensationalistic views, people assume all men with largely muscular bodies must use steroids to get that way. This is what has reflected upon the male society, particularly the youth, and causes them to make dumb decisions involving steroids.

After coming to the AR boards I finally learned why steroids are used (when theyre used correctly) by body builders; and thats to go beyond their natural potential and strength once it has been achieved.

Its unfortunate because i think very few of the steroid users these days have waited that long to use steroids, and just jump started themselves before coming close to their natural potential.... which is very sad. Thus as a result of their foolish behavior they screw up their hormonal system and become stuck in a perpetual need for steroids to maintain the gains they have

thats pretty sad.

tvd220 is offline Member
    everybody says that 50 in on juice

chest6 is offline Banned
    nah i dont think he roided..u can get that big naturally easily

Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    You've got to be kidding me, this argument has more holes than fifty had on his back...People use juice because its an easy way out, very few use them for breaking plateaus and such. Hell Ive seen a boat load of natural dudes that look hella more jacked than alot of guys who post here about thier 3rd,4th and 5th cycles...seriously, you truly underestimate the power of consistancy and hardwork.

50 probally did juice, after getting shot they probally did prescribe him steroids for recovery and he may have continued the habit but a transformation like that DOES NOT TAKE DECADES. Youve got to be kidding me, decades?! I've seen guys who started out with a pretty solid base get that jacked in 3-4 years of consistant training and a checked diet.

I assume you are talking about his figure in Troy? Well let me say this, the guy had the best trainers money could buy, the best chefs, nothing but time to eat, train and sleep for the role, he was given massages and theraputic sessions daily all paid for by the studio...You dont think that with all that he could look like this?

Seriously people...
    Amen, that pic says it all about pitt.

GF I've seen LL twice he's not that big Bro, not big enough to be accused of juicing because of his size, doesn't mean he hasn't. Now D Boston has/had 21" arms, we're talking big there, LL has 16" arms 17" at best, but I doubt it.

JohnnyB

bigJJ is offline Member
    Brad needs to shave his chest! That's about all I see in that pic bro! LOL...

ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member

Look at this pik of Boston, you can tell he juiced

Pik of LL- his arms are no wheres as big as Bostons, and in bostons pik he wasnt even flexing

Therefore your observation is incorrect

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information