Bell Tower is offline Junior Member

cycle for me......opinions???

Just wondering what you would all suggest as my first cycle ever?

I'm 31 6'4" 242lbs 13/15% bf.

And yes someday I would like to obtain "FREAK" status!

Thanks for you help guys/girls.

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    With those stats you do nto need to do a cycle. A kick ass diet and workout routine will give you your "freak" status.

If you choose to go on a cycle you have to outline a set of goals for yourself. Search for yourself and go with what you feel comfortable with. Joe Blow may tell you take one cycle while John Doe says take another. Get to know each steroid inside and out and go from there.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    To obtain freak status u have to do a number of things:
    first quit ur day job, cause the gym is going to be ur new home.
    second get a sponsor cause u'll never be able to afford everything without being able to work
    third u'r going to need shit loads of HGH, and a couple cutting cycles to get the body fat down under 10%
    then i think it would be safe to say u'd have FREAK status if u managed to keep ur weight around 260lbs.

cheers

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse

Re: cycle for me......opinions???

Originally posted by Bell Tower
    And yes someday I would like to obtain "FREAK" status!
    Well, back in the 70's we would just grow our hair long, listen to Moody Blues and the Byrds, wear tattered levis and sandals, and smoke lots and lots of dope.

Guys, when I say "freak" I'm just being enthusiastic. I mean to pro bber's "FREAK" is one thing. To the average, I work for a living guy............AH, never mind. I just want to get bigger!

MindBomb is offline Member
    How long you been liftin?

Originally posted by MindBomb
    How long you been liftin?
    I started lifting in high school 87-89 and stopped for a while and then started again on and off 90-93 and then the mother of all excuses......I got married and didn't do sh!t for (ouch) 7 years. I've been hell bent for a year straight now. I know, not the best track record but now I have no personal life other than the gym and I'm more focused than in previous years.

Seems like you made the commitment to go all out so to speak. Well you seem to have pretty good base to run a mild bulking cycle to strengthen your base. And after awhile can run a cutter, maybe in time for next summer, to be a "freak". Try something like this for your first cycle.

1 to 8 weeks eq 400mg
    1 to 8 weeks t2 400mg
    1 to 4 weeks dbol at 30mg ed

Many people will suggest you don't need the dbol for your first cycle. But at 30mg, IMO, you won't do much damage. I think anytime you run long ester roids, you need something to kick into gear so to speak. Dbol will do that untill eq and test kicks in.

Of course you know to take clomid right? I ask this because it's your first cycle. Also have some anti-e for the possible gyno, which I doubt at those dosage, but always better to be safe. Good luck.

I was considering taking nolva for post cycle. Something like 40 mg and taper down for the last 4 or 5 weeks after. Would you think this would be more affective than clomid? Also the nolva on hand for any suprises!

Nolva is anti estrogen and has nothing to do with bring your natural test back to normal, you'll need clomid for that. You need to take, 3 weeks after your last shot, 300mg first day 100mg next 10 days, and 50mg last 10 days. Keep the nolva incase you run into gyno problems. If you do, then start taking nolva. But like I said I don't think you'll have too much concerns here, after all you are taking less than a gram.

OK M.B., thanks for your help!

Thread Information