Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member

Lorazapam (sp) experinces

Hey guys, Ive been taking it too relax (first time i took it was today) and I didnt realise it makes you so trippy. I took 3 and the AR message board is messed up, the words are sliding accross the screen!!

has any else had this "problem"??

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Re: Lorazapam (sp) experinces

Depends . . . Are you still seeing things move in front of your eyes?

What you are experiencing is normal when you take three Lorezepams at once. They will zonk you big time. I'll assume that you are not taking it under prescription (based on your stated purpose), so here's some info that may help...

Lorezepam (brand name Ativan) is a benzodiazepine (similar to Valium) that generally comes in three strengths: 0.5 mg., 1 mg., and 2 mg. So obviously, if you're taking the 2 mg. pills, you're really maxing the dosage. It's usually prescribed for anxiety or insomnia, with the absolute maximum dosage being 10 mg. per day in divided doses.

Lorzepam is a heavy-duty drug. The most common side effects are sedation, dizziness, weakness, and unsteadiness. However, at a therapeutic dose these usually subside. Less frequent side effects include disorientation and depression. Symptoms of mild overdosage include dfrowsiness, mental confusion, and lethargy; a hypnotic state and hypotension are among the side effects in more serious cases of overdosage.

Be careful about fucking with this - Lorezepam, when done in high doses, can make you very zonked out. And needless to say, don't even think about driving on it.

tryin2getbig is offline Junior Member
    ohh i love that stuff...its also known as ativan. The doctor gave me that when i told him i had problems sleeping. It's right up there with valium and they can both be very addictive. After my prescription ran out it was harder to fall asleep then before i got the medicine. The only sides i noticed with that is you feel really tired, your muscles are so relaxed, and you feel like you are druged up and not with it. Try not to drive while on it especially at night time. You want to send some my way

1Banshee is offline Junior Member
    LOL... TNT

Damn Iron horse 3?? I usually take .5mg to sleep. If I really need to relax I go with 1mg to 1.5mg. At 1.5mg I begin to get dizzy and suffer a serious loss of balance... That shit is strong!!!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    interesting replys, I've got the 1mg one's.

I took one and felt almost nothing so then I took 2 more.

it felt like erased, lol.

Thread Information