The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse

How much test to increase female sex drive?

One of my GF wants to try test to get her motor running again. I mean, she wants it BAD. I nearly have to crack her knuckles to keep her out of my sust! Obviously, I am not about to let her have an amp of sustenon at a time... what would be a good level to try, and what comes in a vial and would be a good choice? She is NOT training, though she used to be quite athletic. She is 37 and looks to me like her t levels have fallen pretty much to zero over the last 3 years or so. She used to be quite butch and active, and horny. No insurance, no money to see a doc. I warned her about 'roid clit but she just grinned so I guess she doesn't mind. Told her about the hair growth and she just shrugged. Whaddaya think... 50mg week of enth to start? Too much? Just forget about it cause it is a stupid idea? She is desperate and knows where I keep my stuff! HELP!

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    try 25mg a week first or less than a quarter cc-- the doc almost put my wife on test for same reason after a year after baby cause no drive but it finally came back on its own
    start small

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    like tap said, 25mg/wk should do the trick w/o giving her undesired side effects.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    why not try Winstrol ? Winny made me horney as a Mofo, with no sides. I hear of alot of women taking winny and not having any sides.
    I tell ya what, send her down to me, for a few days, she will be a changed woman.. she will be wanting you all the time amigo... LMAO..

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Scillian30 I,m sure you will not be thanked for that reply!

Start the test low as the guys have said and see where she goes from there may even be worth getting her at the dr,s and see what he says.May get it for nothing and you get to keep all yours!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Originally posted by Sicilian30
    why not try Winstrol ? Winny made me horney as a Mofo, with no sides. I hear of alot of women taking winny and not having any sides.
    I tell ya what, send her down to me, for a few days, she will be a changed woman.. she will be wanting you all the time amigo... LMAO..
    Actually, thanks for the kind offer, Sicilian, but she hasn't slept with any men except me in the last 15 years or so. She is basically Lesbian, not even really bi. She is legally married to another GF of mine, who is TS. Kinda springer... but nah. you couldn't change her.

But now I am curious as to what particular test is available in a vial rather than an amp. Such a small amount I could spare from my own dose, but hey I won't be on this cycle forever! So, we gotta decide on something in a vial so we can adjust the dose without wasting any, and continue while I am off the juice.

Should we experiment with an oral first? I have a few cards of dbol left over. I was gonna use it while the sust tapers off after the last shot, then BAM... hit the clomid the morning after the last dbol, but her sex life is more important than hair splitting refinements in my cycle.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by Sicilian30
    And there are an equal amount of women (i would bet MORE actually) who have gotten messed up by winny...

I would advise you not to give this to your girl if an increase in sex drive is all you are looking for
    What happens here, stays here

Thread Information