Thread: nipple question

toddy is offline Junior Member

nipple question

I have noticed a few questions on puffy nipples lately. I am in the same boat as most of you. I look great when my nipples are hard and like
    shit when they aren't. I tries yohimburn (didn't do shit), been doing
    tons of cardio (again didn't do shit). I have had this since I was
    about 13 or 14. I don't know if it actual gyno because the nipple is the only fucked up part of my chest. I can definatley feel a little fat behind
    them though. Do you have to get gyno surgery to reduce puffy nipples
    or is there something elese a surgeon can do?

RAMPAGE is offline Junior Member
    bump

BigBuddha is offline Junior Member
    I too suffer from this and hope some of you guys have an answer to toddys question

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    there is surgery to remove "breast" tissue that has developed in the case of gyno, but sometimes if you have higher bf or water retention your nipples are "larger" than expected and this appears as a "bloat." Most plastic surgeons can take care of gyno, although there would be a scar around the areola. Over time it would disappear. A better description of your problem would help.
    MM

NightOp is offline Member
    The puffiness is a problem I have as well. Some guys store more fat on their chest and have this problem, it is simple as that... real gyno is the growth of glandular (hard) tissue under the nipple but is often accompanied by the extra fat storages around the nipple.

Options that I knw of>

1. Tanning, cardio, yohimburn, NYC or ECA = "gyno reduction cycle" with liquidex, etc....

2. Surgery. Find a good surgeon, explain to him EVERYTHING and SPECIFICALLY state how you wish it looked. They can make an small incision around the bottom of the areola (which will become unnoticable and completely heal in a few weeks/month or two, even faster/better if you use follow the doc's adice by using neosporin and then later silicon sheets or Mederma scar reduction cremes...). Now he can use that incision to remove any excess glandular tissue ("gyno"), however I'm not sure if he can locally lipo suction the nipple fat from that incision. Rather, most will make two more inicisions on each pec (bottom of chest) and then lipo suction the whole area from there (these heal quickly as well however there is often a blue or grey line left under the incision which can take a while to fade to normal... ie many months). If you have a problem with gyno naturally you could consider having the whole freakin gland removed, however this can cause the deformed nipple look (caved in), I've been told that there is way to get the best of both worlds by having the connecting glandular "strands" that (originate near the armpit and lead to the nipple) severed and removed to prevent further gyno, this way you get to leave some small glandular tissue (which is found in EVERY male) and still prevent further gyno. Lipo suction will removed the fat cells which in most cases prevents it from reoccuring in terms of fat IF the lipowork is aggressive enough. (once again TALK TO your doc.) Ask your doc if he has done this surgery before (on males) and ask about his credentials... don't settle for a crappy surgeon, they will make things worse in some cases.

Hope this helps bro.

PS> if you do AAS or prohormones, be sure to use proper anti-estrogens and stay away from high aromatizable drugs.....

Also keep in mind, its not the end of the world, you ask any person, i don't care who it is if there is something wrong with there body that they can't stand or would like to change, and they will say yes...

sorry for the spellin errors and the sloppyness. im in a hurry.
    Last edited by NightOp; 05-08-2002 at 09:05 AM.

BigBuddha is offline Junior Member
    How can you tell if you have gyno, isnt there a hard ball under the nipple?

lethalppl is offline Associate Member
    it not gyno it sounds like just little extra fat pockets just around lower chest. If you looking for a solution look at liposuction. They will take out that little bit of fat around the nipples with no scares. If you are worried that you are allow with this, The Rock has gotten thsi done, so if he man enough to do it. I feel rest of us who ahve this problem could also do it. There nothing wrong with liposuction in my opinion.

jrocker25 is offline Junior Member
    HOW MUCH DOES LIPO COST?

Thread Information