week 4 EQ 400mg SUST 250
    week 5 EQ 400mg SUST 250
    week 5 EQ 400mg winstrol depot every other day cytomel 25mcg
    week 6 EQ 400mg winstrol depot every other day cytomel 25mcg
    week 7 EQ 400mg winstrol depot every other day cytomel 25mcg
    week 8 EQ 400mg winstrol depot every other day cytomel 25mcg
    week 9 EQ 400mg winstrol depot every other day cytomel 25mcg
    week10EQ 400mg winstrol depot every other day cytomel 25mcg

I wanna have a nice looking body I wieght right now 175 and 5'11. I have been lifting for 2 yrs and I am in good shape. I wanna get cut with a little size. What kind of gains could I get with this cycle? When should start taking clomids and novaldex? And I am wondering if any of the experienced guys can tell me what i should expect?

I'm Gorgeous295 is offline New Member
    i'm sorry the cytomel i am pyramiding it:
    week 6 25mcg
    week 7 50mcg
    week 8 75mcg
    week 9 50mcg
    week10 25mcg

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Really looks good. Do you find andriol necessary? Everyone I have ever heard from say it doesn't do a whole lot. I have no idea from personal experience, but I have trusted these guys before, took their advice, and enjoyed the results that came along with it. T3 Looks good as well, although maybe add an extra week of 12.5 mcg just to make the taper even more gradual.

BTW...start winny in week 7 and run it thru 12, so you can start clomid 3 days out. Also, that means you will be running an anabolic for that final 12.5mcg taper I suggested in the paragraph above.

Everything else looks awesome. Depends how you eat...obviously you are not going for bulk, so I wouldn't expect to blow up. Maybe 15ish lbs of solid muscle, provided diet is clean and not too above maintenance cals.

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Really looks good. Do you find andriol necessary? Everyone I have ever heard from say it doesn't do a whole lot. I have no idea from personal experience, but I have trusted these guys before, took their advice, and enjoyed the results that came along with it. T3 Looks good as well, although maybe add an extra week of 12.5 mcg just to make the taper even more gradual.

BTW...start winny in week 7 and run it thru 12, so you can start clomid 3 days out. Also, that means you will be running an anabolic for that final 12.5mcg taper I suggested in the paragraph above.

Everything else looks awesome. Depends how you eat...obviously you are not going for bulk, so I wouldn't expect to blow up. Maybe 15ish lbs of solid muscle, provided diet is clean and not too above maintenance cals.
    I used andriol about a year and a half ago at 320mg/day (8 pills a day). Kept about seven pounds and I was using it with 400mg deca . Not very cost effective in my opinion.

Thread Information