Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sickest Abs is offline Junior Member

Need some excuses to tell people why I am getting so big...

Hmmmm..probably a big problem for many people on gear and stuff..either who are tryign to hide their gains and size from others..ummmm I know when i work out now in the gym..I usually wear a sweatshirt or long sleeve shirt..and I told my g/f that I am on Andro and all that other stuff(well she does not knwo thatttt much about gear, but whatevers)..any other excuses people use!??!

Its all about getting

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    just tell em' you upped your calories and got an awesome routine from a big guy who really knows his stuff. most people will buy it as they know nothing about gear. those who are in the know, well, they will know.

Compaq is offline Junior Member
    Do what I usually tell people. I am ALWAYS "DEDICATED" MOTAVATED, HARD WORKER. I EAT RIGHT since 80 percent of getting big is what you eat. Oh yea and 1 more thing.. "I WORK OUT HARDER THAN YOU"! HAA my favorite.

Hope i helped.

COMPAQ IS BACK!!

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    eww Compaq's suck bro... Horrible Tech Support and the machine are pieces of crap. Go with Dell or get a custom built from me. Not flamming you bro just the Comps. AND WELCOME BACK!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Tell em your using cell tech
    But there's no hiding it from the guys who use. I can always tell when someone cross's over....

M

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Celltech....

Compaq is offline Junior Member
    hey G sims nice to hear from you, Atleast I was right about the 80 percent hahaha. A computer is as good as its user. Your right about the Dells though, They are the best. Thats what I have hahaha.

DELL IS BACK? BETTER? HAHAHA

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    "I eat alot."
    If that doesn't work, just say "Ok, ok, I use Cell-Tech!"

Kid Shred is offline Member
    Simply say, "I'm on Creatine" (in an earnest Voice)

or
    "I'm drinkin' Milk" (In a Smart-Ass Voice)

or
    "I did Jumping Jacks this morning" (With a Harsh Note of Sarcasm)

.................lemme think of some more and I'll get back to ya.

thegame01 is offline Member
    hey when i first took creatine and gained about 10 lbs in a month everybody was asking me if i was on AS . I think that people ask that question as soon as someone grows.So when you tell them you've been eating right and taking supplements they should beleive you . The ones that are into the sport head over heels will know but then again they probably have done it as well.
    i will be starting my first cycle in a few weeks and so will have to bullshit to people as well .
    good luck

I will just tell people i take lots of multi AS vitamins ..haha

no, but for real I just tell people I eat alot..I mean i try to eat like 6-8 meals a day whenever I can..so i guess I will just use that anyways

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    To tell you the truth I don't really even care anymore who knows about my use. I'm not even big compared to guys on this board and I still get shit and stares from idiots in my gym, but I just keep doing my work out and ignore them.
    So let people think what they wanna think.
    I don't understand what the big deal is about taking AS's anyway. People take everything from A to Z as far as supplements so what's the big deal if someone takes a "stronger" supplement (AS's)?
    The people that whisper in the gyms about who's using and who's not can all kiss my ass because half of them don't even really work out. They stand there and do 1 set of bench 1 set of curls and 1 set of tri's and then spend the rest of the time bullshitting about cars, sports, bimbo's etc.... They leave the gym and run to Mcdonalds for 5 big macs and wash it down w/ 2 sodas and go home and wonder why they look like shit...
    If AS's were legal I'd walk into the gym tomorrow with a needle sticking out of my ass and tell everyone that whispered about me for the last 9 weeks to F off!
    Sorry guys I'm just venting alittle.....

M

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    If this was the scenerio...
    Friend: Sup bro how you been man?
    Me: i'm fine man, how you been?
    Friend: i'm good man, just chillin. Damn bro, you got huge!!!
    Me: did i? well i've been hitting the gym hardcore these days
    Friend: Shiet, i goto the gym pretty hardcore too and i didn't get that big
    Me: well are you dieting right?
    Friend: yea man! i been eating like a fucking horse!!
    Me: hmm maybe try some supplements
    Friend: like what?
    Me: im using creatine, protein and glutamine right now and the reseults are outrageous...you should give it a shot
    Friend: what kind of creatine? i never use the stuff, is it any good?
    Me: Use some cell-tech, it's some real good stuff. It's a bit pricy but it does the job pretty well.
    Friend: kool man, oh shit i gotta go now, ill try some of that cell tech
    Me: defenitely bro, it's good shit! i'll see you around peace!

Billmister is offline Member
    lol nice... well on deca my mom was kind of wondering ... (even though i think she new) what i was takin, because i was getting really happy my weight was going up but not fat but muscles, when i picked her up on my shoulder. I mean i was really puiny before the deca, so 10 lb did some good. I just told my mom it was creatine. and she told me once i'm off it, it will all go away and that i'm stupid for using it. little did she know i was using deca. well to make my story short, i was happy and always showing it off to my mom and dad and brother, (my brother got pritty amazed) I know 10lb isn't that much and all, but guys, i was fucken puny, like a straw, and to somehow have some bicepts pop out a little and my back and chest, I could tell on my brothers eyes he was wondering what i was takin. I would just say creatine is a good thing. But now that i'm going on my sus/dbol cycle, i think i'm going to gain more than 10lb so i gotta get prepaired of what to say. I think i will use big kev's idea about the calories and advice from a big dude in the gym. most of the people i know don't know shit about calorie counts so the'll be like "ohhhhh, ohhh ok i understand" yea whatever man... anyways sorry it's to long i got carried away.

Good shit billmister, i know how you feel bro. when i first gained my first 10lbs man...damn that was a good feeling. i showed off to alot of pple eventhough i wasn't huge or anything. I was just happy that i put on some weight. I always wore baggy clothing, so my mom doesn't really notice how big i get unless i pull up the sleeve. I'm going on test/dbol cycle also and i'm kinda nervous my mom will be suspicious because it's the summer and i wont be wearing bagy clothing when i'm all jacked and lookin good. Hmmm now i think of it...i dunno what to say to my mother..

yeah, when I was on DECA , i looked a little bit bigger, but now being on the omnadren ..people might think stuff more..but for real, they see me in the gym everyday working out hard so fu*k it...

say WerD~

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    if you are big enough, tell them not to f__kin worry about it! lol!!

poppapump58 is offline Member
    I just tell them I started on my flinestone vitamins again.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    my parents say shit like that from time to time ,i say steroids will do that to ya!and they reaction is oh shut up !i train hard eat alot and u grow +celltech cant forget that.

testprop is offline Associate Member
    I always tell me that I use creatine ..hehehe most buy it

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by poppapump58
    I just tell them I started on my flinestone vitamins again.
    mmmm flinstone vitamins, I take literally probably 30 pills per day since I'm taking 100mg Alpha lipoic Acid, Ginger root, glutamine, multivitamins, fish oil, and glucosamine so when I go one I'm planning on attributing it to that Plus whenever I go out at night I take a power bar with him so I can keep my body fueled. If people see you eating like that and stuff just say its the food and supps, the general population is really ignorant in terms of bodybuilding.

Brutus The Buckeye is offline Junior Member
    Its the pro-hormones. man, andro is off the hook

el_zorro_007 is offline New Member
    i` have been using creatine, protein and glutamine for about 2 months now i`m 26 y/old and everybody thinks that I`m on AS thats funny Cuzz i`m not heheheh I gane 15 lbs so far and keep telling all my friends ,, just wait untill i do deceide to use them than U gonna see how big I gonna Get .....

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    i eat french fries and take vitamin S, most abundent vitamin in your body ask ur nutritionist, tell them that

RAMPAGE is offline Junior Member
    BRO screw it keep it real dont lie just say yeah...whats the big deal most of the people pointing the finger are fat lazy or drugys or drunk losers that are hating ....point blank once you become a hardcore lifter and got your supplements and nutrition down packed ...the next step is juice 80% of the time ...now that im on i can see how many people are on and damn theres alot.....i say try it and see if you gain anything you lazy fuc* its only an expensive supplement...people will confess to coke-x-weed-liquor-beer but not juice that kills me ...i can care less i say yeah what !!!

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    wheaties...celltech...and a workout bro named Big Kev!!!!!

spartanpower is offline New Member
    just say you joined a vampire cult and now all you eat is human flesh, washing it down with big gulps of blood. that shit's full of protein ya know!

m.o.d is offline Junior Member
    sick abs
    good lord change that damn avatar

Originally posted by m.o.d
    sick abs
    good lord change that damn avatar

HAAAAA..THAT SHIT IS A LITTLE BIT ON THE FEG SIDE...

I GOT 1000000 ONES TO USE..LEMME SEE WHAT I HAVE...

diskey is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Big Rush
    Celltech....
    HAHA That should work nicely - and if they don't belive me, show them the before after pictures

RAMPAGE is offline Junior Member
    lollll

Gear101 is offline Member
    cell-tech works... lmao

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Some very interesting responses indeed. I have lately ran across a very similar problem and have often wondered how I was going to answer the inevidable question.
    Tobey

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    IVE GOT SIX OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS ON PROTIEN AND CELL TECH!! HAHAHA!!!

justme is offline Associate Member
    no matter what you tell them some are going to walk away going "yah right he/she is on a cycle." so tell them anything you want. In the end it doesn't matter because they aren't you, you have to be happy with you. So if that means you have to use gear then so be it.

xenithon is offline Member
    its the latest designer drug - but one of those things which have to be tested first so you hooked up with the lab to do some experiments on you in order to make some extra cash. just like in the movies

ya thats true..they will think what they want...

McBain is offline Member
    Blaming it on some new, unheard of by general population supplements might be good took. Like Alpha Lipoic Acid, ZMA, CLA, Glutamine etc.

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    i just say " yo i take vitamin's A, C,D, E, AND S", they just go and get multivitamin and ask how come it didnt work

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information