Thread: Pls Help

RGSOUNDF is offline New Member

Pls Help

I am new to the forum, so first wanted to say "HI"!

Now, comes the question, I just started my first cycle, and immediately faced this lil' annoying prob, which is - whenever i am trying to fill the syringe with Deca , it takes me a helluva lot of time, since the oily liquid goes inside very slowly and I have to "re-load" it 3 times at least... Any ideas?
    Give thanks...

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Draw about two cc's or air into the syringe before you stick it in the bottle. Push the air into the bottle, creating a vaccume effect and then draw up the fuild. You'll find it much easier and wont have to reload.

oh and by the way welcome!

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Sounds like . . .

. . . you're using too thin a needle to load the syringe.

When it comes to oil-based solutions, the usual technique is to use a 20-gauge needle to fill the syringe, then change the pin to a 23 g. or 25 g. needle for the injection. Not only will it hurt less, it helps to use a fresh pin since the filling needle can become dulled by the rubber stopper in a vial.

Full Intensity is also correct: At the very least, inject an amount of air into the vial equal to the amount of solution you will be withdrawing. If you want 1 cc, then inject 1 cc of air into the rightside-up vial, then turn the vial upside down with the needle still in it and draw the solution out. Do this each time you withdraw solution from the vial.

P.S. Welcome to the board, RGSOUNDF.

Thanks for the welcome, bro, and for your help too...

Thanks TNT!!! WOW, u guyz give a damn warm welcome, not like on our Board (I am one of the moderators and vets of Sound Factory Club (NYC) Message Board)... U guyz are good! Thanks!

murph is offline Member
    i agree 100% about the needle size thing,........and welcome to AR,........ RGSOUNDF...........

Wow, this Forum is so great... damn, I was browsing it for like 10 minutes and already ordered some useful gear from www.androusa.com... Great Forum fellas...

Thread Information