stumpy29 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Credit Card Orders BEWARE!!!

I will try to make this short. I know alot of you will call me stupid right of the bat but I know alot of you will appreciate the info. Placed an order in April using credit card with a mexican based company. Received order everything went perfect. Reasonable delivery time good products. Got email today from server to call them. They informed me that someone in belguim tried to use my card number to place some type of order. luckily they caught it and money was refunded. now i have to cancel this card. I have only done business with this one company based out of mexico so i would DEFINITELY not reccomend using your card to make orders you never know who will end up with your number.

Anadrol50_power is offline Junior Member
    A good reminder ...always go for something like Western Union to handle the payments.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    yep i only use money transfers, no paper showing that i bought from them so i cant be caught unless tha package is in my hands

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    yep i only use money transfers, no paper showing that i bought from them so i cant be caught unless tha package is in my hands
    Bank wires leave a pretty big paper trail, do they not? The government has precedent to force your financial institution to turn over all financial information if they can convince a federal judge that you are doing something illegal. Will they go through all the trouble for a small illegal transaction? Hell no, but don't think that you are safe from the long-arm of the government using any medium of payment, you are not. If they want you, they will get you.
    Last edited by inheritmylife; 07-25-2005 at 08:21 PM.

western union?

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    western union?
    Yep no papertrails...

stumpy29 is offline Associate Member
    What about the visa gift cards you can buy at the bank? Is that safe? I heard they are just like using a credit card but cannot be traced?

that what im asking, i thot there were no paper trails w/ WU?

u dont even have to use ID or real name w/ WU

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    wu is good, but you better know your source is legit.. i would never use credit cards, but atleast you can charge back if you don't recieve.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    This is my solution for all internet ordering. I have 3 checking accounts with 3 Visa debit cards at the same bank. You actually only need 2. One for your main account and another for a internet purchase account. Everytime you go to buy anything off the internet, right before purchase, transfer the exact amount into the account to pay for it. So you basically always have $0 or a few cents in that account majority of the time. I've done that for years.

ye ive got a good company, official supplier of BD, they got a forum and ive received 3 orders all over 500$

Quote Originally Posted by stumpy29
    What about the visa gift cards you can buy at the bank? Is that safe? I heard they are just like using a credit card but cannot be traced?

Now there's a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Now there's a thought.

trace it to tha person who bought it and then to u perhaps

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    This has been going on since things started with credit card ordering so it's nothing new.
    There's a company based out of europe that selective scams but even when they do deliever your product they still go on vacation with your $! Charging hotels, dinners, and show tickets all over europe.
    It's nothing new so anyone that use's a creditcard to order AS over the net is really stupid.
    Think about it this way...Would u give your creditcard # to a drug dealer?

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    This has been going on since things started with credit card ordering so it's nothing new.
    There's a company based out of europe that selective scams but even when they do deliever your product they still go on vacation with your $! Charging hotels, dinners, and show tickets all over europe.
    It's nothing new so anyone that use's a creditcard to order AS over the net is really stupid.
    Think about it this way...Would u give your creditcard # to a drug dealer?

lol that is true about tha drug dealer thing, but if u think about it, most people who r trying to find a source, when they find a web site that looks pretty and theyre like O SHIT! FINALLY A SOURCE and they wanna just order right away, i kno that was how i was but i kept my order to a minimum and used a debit card, thankfully it was a legit supplier of BD so i didnt get scammed but now ive found a site that allows me to use WU so i am content w/ it

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    lol that is true about tha drug dealer thing, but if u think about it, most people who r trying to find a source, when they find a web site that looks pretty and theyre like O SHIT! FINALLY A SOURCE and they wanna just order right away, i kno that was how i was but i kept my order to a minimum and used a debit card, thankfully it was a legit supplier of BD so i didnt get scammed but now ive found a site that allows me to use WU so i am content w/ it
    Any site that wants your creditcard # should be a redflag that they're scammers.
    I know of one site that wants it "for ease of ordering" lol Needless to say no one ever gets their stuff but they certainly get charged for it.
    Use your head guys....

they want ur credit card even if ur not using it to buy w/? definately wouldnt use that

p.s. u put needless and it underlined it thinkign it was needles lol

they want ur credit card even if ur not using it to buy w/? definately wouldnt use that

p.s. u put needless and it underlined it thinkign it was needles lol

No, those are hyperlinks to the local illegal supplement dealer. You can use a credit card.

i didnt quite get that, rephrase?

i didnt quite get that, rephrase?

Click on needles. It is a link to Steroid .com's retail site. It was a joke, haha.

lol ye i thats what i thot u meant then i clicked n it was like wtf...illegal?

lol ye i thats what i thot u meant then i clicked n it was like wtf...illegal?

Well, not really illegal, but walking a narrow line. You can be charged with a crime for ingesting anything designated for research purposes on that site, but what dipshit law agency is going to go throught the trouble of charging you with a misdemeanor for something that cost chump-change?

WarriorChief is offline New Member

ar-r is a legit site to order needles from, look at tha top right of ur screen

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    Lol, Nice first post WARRIORCHIEF......hang around the site for a while and maybe something will fall into your lap. Definately read the newbie guidlines. You have already broken two rules and will be recieving e-mails from scammers for weeks to come.

WarriorChief is offline New Member
    thanks rhino man, didn't realize i broke a rule stupid on my behalf.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I have been hit, a long time ago, but want taken by an American site that sold pins, syringes and kits..some guy in Detroit had my card buying clothes...of course money was refunded, but still had the headache and wasted time of sorting the issue out.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stumpy29
    you are correct. just buy the ones with no name on them just gift.

Thread Information