yesimbig is offline New Member

help plz. cycle critique

OK. I know there is a lot of people on this board that will say i should have some test in my cycle. I have read that it is ok not to so here is my cycle. I have done a previous cycle of 500 mgs enanthate and got great results from it. I got kinda fat so i have been workin on it naturally for about 18 weeks and i am going to run this cycle.

I am 6'2, 215 lbs, 12% bf.

400 mgs eq/week for 12 weeks
    50 mgs winstrol /ed for the last 6 weeks
    10 mgs nolvadex throughout
    normal pct

I really want to just cut up and gain some lean muscle at a steady rate. I dont want anything too drastic. I have a great workout plan and diet. My training partner is a npc bodybuilder who took second at nationals last year. Thnx guys. any help would be apreciated.

j-dog is offline Associate Member
    you should run some test even a low dose or you will crash hard at the end of your cycle.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    why not just run test w the other compounds, put on as much mass as possible, then bust your ass w a good diet/cardio routine to shed the extra fat????

i read somethin on this board sayin that a low dose of test will only crash you harder at the end.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by yesimbig
    OK. I know there is a lot of people on this board that will say i should have some test in my cycle. I have read that it is ok not to so here is my cycle. I have done a previous cycle of 500 mgs enanthate and got great results from it. I got kinda fat so i have been workin on it naturally for about 18 weeks and i am going to run this cycle.

I am 6'2, 215 lbs, 12% bf.

400 mgs eq/week for 12 weeks
    50 mgs winstrol /ed for the last 6 weeks
    10 mgs nolvadex throughout
    normal pct

I really want to just cut up and gain some lean muscle at a steady rate. I dont want anything too drastic. I have a great workout plan and diet. My training partner is a npc bodybuilder who took second at nationals last year. Thnx guys. any help would be apreciated.
    This cycle needs a bit of touching up.

First you need some Test in it. Either Enan, Cyp or Prop. For lean gains Prop and for a bit more mass, Enan or Cyp. I suggest Enan or Cyp run at 600mg/wk.

Run the EQ at between 400-600mg/wk and run if for a minimum of 12 weeks due to its long acting ester. It will help with vascularity and lean gains.

Running the Winny 50mg/ED will help to harden any gains made with the Test/EQ. Make sure you have proper PCT in place to maximise the chances of keeping your gains.

i didnt like test too terribly much. All i want to know is if this cycle will be ok. I want to she fat and get harder while gainin a few pounds of lean muscle.

my pct would be runnin 300 mgs clomid day 1, and 100 mgs day 2-30 along with 20 mgs nolvadex every day. I would start that 2 weeks after my last eq shot. Is that about right.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by yesimbig
    my pct would be runnin 300 mgs clomid day 1, and 100 mgs day 2-30 along with 20 mgs nolvadex every day. I would start that 2 weeks after my last eq shot. Is that about right.
    Your PCT is ok.

Not having Test in your cycle will mean you will struggle to get an erection. With no Test in your body your sex drive may also crash.

Thread Information