Hitman is offline Senior Member

Talking First ever shot in 30 minutes!!!

yep just got back from town picked up my pins and alcohol wipes. Im going to have a shower to loosen up then do the shot myself. If you can remember back its a plain cycle-weeks 1-8 500mg sust week, weeks 1-4 35mg dbol each day. Now ive been practicing my flexibility, im sweet as turning right but not so good turning left shit i'd hate to try using a mirror lol. Ok the time is now 2:47pm i thought about waiting tommorrow so i could have a clean start but im inpatient so here goes.........HITMAN

jbrand is offline Member

Re: First ever shot in 30 minutes!!!

Originally posted by Hitman
    yep just got back from town picked up my pins and alcohol wipes. Im going to have a shower to loosen up then do the shot myself. If you can remember back its a plain cycle-weeks 1-8 500mg sust week, weeks 1-4 35mg dbol each day. Now ive been practicing my flexibility, im sweet as turning right but not so good turning left shit i'd hate to try using a mirror lol. Ok the time is now 2:47pm i thought about waiting tommorrow so i could have a clean start but im inpatient so here goes.........HITMAN
    when I first read the thread title I was wondering how the hell it would take someone 30 minutes to inject. i figured some moron was sitting there pushing 10ccs out with a 29 gauge needle

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Good luck bro! Make us proud.

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    Good luck man ever since i have been waiting for my stuff i have been getting impatient, hope to do mine soon.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Tedmax195
    Good luck man ever since i have been waiting for my stuff i have been getting impatient, hope to do mine soon.
    I think everyone is like this.

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    Thanks i feel better knowing i'm not the only one.

wohoooooooooo man that was awesome, i want my next shot now lol. I'll tell ya some thing thats funny as phuck i put the needle in and found i wasnt flexible enough to hold the base and asperate but i was ok to shoot the sust(no i didnt just shot anyway, i thought about it though lol.) so their i was pin stickin out my ass trying to manovour my body but i couldnt so i spent the next 15 minutes giving the wife all the reasons under the sun on why she should help me (with the pin STILL in my ass) and to my surprise and relief she did. So thats one down 15 to go god what a rush lol anyway thanks guys.............HITMAN

thegame01 is offline Member
    hey good luck bro and keep us informed

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Way to go and keep us posted as to the results !

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I know the feeling bro...just stuck myself for the first time 2 weeks ago. Before that I had my roomate do it for me. Doesn't it feel great to do it yourself? Now I look forward to shooting myself.

Peace

ya know what the worst part of the day has been? its the waiting, i mean all the hype and all the nerves i just keep waiting to go all super saiyen or some freaky shit lol . When it was first going in i could actually feel it , it was like a deep scratching pressure type thing so i told the missus to ease up a bit and then it was fine. Being sust i thought it might be wise to do legs straight after just in case of the pain factor later on, well just as well i did cause its now 9:00pm and i can feel a knot in my cheek. Also i have sust300(15ml) and sust250(2ml) ive started with the 300 because i read that its perhaps made to be 300 by way of higher alcohol contents, i'll use the 250 at the end.Its just the way things turned out i tried an international (250) then found a local(300) shouldnt matter though just a form of tapering , cheers..............HITMAN

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

Re: Re: First ever shot in 30 minutes!!!

Originally posted by jbrand

I was wondering how the hell it would take someone 30 minutes to inject. i figured some moron was sitting there pushing 10ccs out with a 29 gauge needle
    Why you bullsh*ttin' I used to dart one of my buds but told him he was going to have to start doing it himself. His first inject took him about 45 minutes! He kept breaking the skin barely and pulling out, he just couldn't get himself to push it all the way through, it was some funny stuff.

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    G-Child,

thats some funny shit, i did the same thing to a buddy of mine, i got sick of going over to hiis place twice a weeks to do his sust250 shots so finally i went over there, loaded it up and said if you dont shoot it i will shoot it in my own ass!

it took him about ten minute of holding the needle shaking, then put it down, threw up becasue he is a pussy, then bam!, he still sucks at it but oh well hahaha

Ohh man my ass hurts what a prick of a sleep i had. Next cycle is going to be without sust lol but hey you have to try it to appreciate it. Theres no swelling or redness just feels like an over worked muscle ya know that kind of sore, its not so bad once i walk around. I wonder if it has to do with leg day yesterday or if its the sust? any way im getting some recent photos developed today, then ill scan them and post on here , ok later...........HITMAN

Ok second shot last night and it hurt more than the first shot, no bruising or swelling just hurts to touch. on a side note this morning while driving to work on the motorway i was pretty happy singing along to the radio then all of a sudden i got this warm fuzzy feeling, like a blanket, move over my head and face and all i wanted to do was get off the motorway and stop. I felt like i was going to pass out, it was kind of scary has anyone experienced this as well? thanks for your responses...........HITMAN

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    Im on my first cycle also. Did 4 injections already (in 4 days). Tried shooting the thigh, ass, side delt and chest. Got to say that shooting it in your thigh is probably the easiest and least painful. Well none of them were painful really. Hardest was delt. I kept sticking it into veins. Only managed to do it right on the 4th attempt. Ass was pretty uncomfortable in terms of all the twisting you gotta do. Chest was cool actually. Just had to get over the initial fear cause your heart is in there and you just feel like you gonna go right into it though its only a 1 inch needle.
    Need to try out calfes, biceps, tris and traps. Heh traps must be a real bitch to shoot.

sleazyrider is offline Junior Member
    Nice one mate... just did my first shot last night, and like you said, the worst part was waiting and preparing the "needle"!!

As for sticking a 1' needle into my chest - forget it!!

Peace, Sleazy
    Last edited by sleazyrider; 05-02-2002 at 05:09 AM.

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    Just did my right calf. Not bad... Certainly easier than glutes or delts.
    Chest injection gives you a nice warm feeling in the area afterwards or may be its just me. Also it kinda swells up a little bit. My side chest pose looks awsome now.

Thread Information