sambostyle is offline New Member

need rehab advice

Here's the deal,
    I was on the seventh week of my 1st cycle when I was involved in a serious motorcycle accident. I fractured my pelvis and seperated my AC joint (that's in the shoulder), since then I have lost 25 lbs and look like I am 15 all over again. I have been idle for six weeks and am going to start lifting next week. Once I get fully functional and can train without pain how long should I wait to get oiled up again? Should it be based on time or lbs gained? Also, is there anything in particular that is preferential when trying to regain muscle as opposed to gaining it for the first time?
    thanx

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    i think it sould be based on both time and LBS you should let your body recover as much as possible naturaly expecially after an accident , just becareful cause your not as strong as before the werck, but w/ time you will be back 100% and maybe even 110%

get well

Nate_Dog is offline Member

Re: need rehab advice

Originally posted by sambostyle
    Here's the deal,
    I was on the seventh week of my 1st cycle when I was involved in a serious motorcycle accident. I fractured my pelvis and seperated my AC joint (that's in the shoulder), since then I have lost 25 lbs and look like I am 15 all over again. I have been idle for six weeks and am going to start lifting next week. Once I get fully functional and can train without pain how long should I wait to get oiled up again? Should it be based on time or lbs gained? Also, is there anything in particular that is preferential when trying to regain muscle as opposed to gaining it for the first time?
    thanx
    HAppened to me also... only a break yo the tip of my humerous... by major soft tissue damage....

Just let yourself heal (and stoke pile gear....like me),.... do rehab training.. and build up over time back to your previous strenght/weight. Then juice and take it from there....

Ps... What bike did you have?

sambostyle is offline New Member
    honda 929RR 2002. I was changing lanes on the west side highway and got clipped by a cab

I had a 96,.. Suzuki RGV 250.

Cocksucker failed to giveway... he came out of a side street, cut straight across the raod and I smashed into the side of his car.

We can compare photos if you like...?

Sorry for the late reply...

If you want detailed advice I can help you.

I am a qualified Gym instructor,.. and I have also be liasing with a Physio.

Peace

Thread Information