Thread: blood pressure

flexshack is offline Member

blood pressure

hey guys
    i remember that on a thread i once put up i got a response from a mod, i think it was mike but not sure. anyway, it was about two prescription drugs that i am on, zoloft 50mg/day and adderall 10mg/day. he told me that these might even help keep my blood pressure low or normal. i forgot to post reply on it so i decided to do it now. does anyone know how this would work. Mike????? thanks
    flex

Mike Guest
    Well Zoloft isn't gonna do anything to ya however adderall can acuse high blood pressure as it is an amphetamine based drug (a stimulant) you are on a pretty low dose however (10mg/day being the lowest recommended adult doasage) so as it is not a common side effect of adderall I wouldnt be too concerned. But check your bp out before cycling with it

(Adderall and Zoloft actually work very well together - they cancel out a lot of the side effects they may potentially induce independently)

Bottom line:

Get your bp checked out before cycle - then come tell me whats up and we'll work on something.

thanks mike

thanks bro
    always can count on you. sorry it took a while to get my blood pressure. i took it with one of those computer readers. not sure how to explain it but it has an arm band that conects to the main console (a small electronic device). i strap the arm band on and press a start button and it tightens around the arm as would a regular traditional one would. anyways you probably know what i am talking about. i don't know how accurate they are but i got a normal reading 121/84. heart rate of 79. if this machine isn't accurate enough i will have my doc take it but this may take a little longer to get. thanks, hit me back.
    flex

Mike Guest
    Bro if thats accurate you couldnt possibly have better bp - get your doc to check it out - but those things are never more than 10-15pts in one direction or the other so it's not urgent that you get in to see your doc immediately

thanks mike
    btw i think you once told me that i could take an eca stack instead of clen . this is because you said that clen is a big no no with my meds. however, i don't understand how an eca stack would be any different. doesn't it still speed your system up? i am not used to caffeine at all because i don't drink coffee, tea, or soda. will an eca stack sort of shock my body? please explain. also, isn't caffeine addictive? wouldn't that make an eca stack addictive? thanks.
    flex

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    A word of advice monitror that shit carefully. Be honest with your doctor. I let my blood pressure go outta control 190/110 and had to spend some time in the hospital. BTW when this happened I was deployed in Guetamala not a good place to bee visiting a local hospital

pureanger

what exactly do you mean by monitor? take my bp regularly? if i am honest with my doc, what can he do for me? he would just tell me to stop whatever i am taking and it will go back to normal. i could be wrong on this so please tell me and help me some more. thanks bro.
    flex

bump for mike and pureanger
    thanks

mike are you there???????j/k
    bump

The Iron Game Guest
    are you on anything?

The original jason Guest
    lol @ ig

Thread Information