Thread: Cyp question

kreper69 is offline Associate Member

Cyp question

if i was just to take 250mg of CYP per week along with the 30mg dbol , and the clomid.. would that be a waste???
    will 300mg of deca by itself give any gains in a 10wk cycle??

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    that is a great beginners cycle. how many cycles have you done? bf? lifting experience? hieght? weight? we need all that good stuff.. but by going by the average weight lifter, that is a very good stack. if it's your first, i would even say leave the deca out.

Big J

viper is offline Member
    250/wk + the dbol would not be a waste for a beginner....

and any "real" juice will give results....the question is, will i get enough results for what i'm doing and can i keep them....

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    It might not be a total waste, but 4-500 a week would be alot more effective. I'm on 500 of cyp a week now and it's suiting me just fine.

bortort is offline Associate Member
    not a waist at all, I would stay with the cyp rather then doing deca alone.

Question

i'm doing alot of different research to try to get the best cycle for me. i know everyone if different, and the results would not be the same for everyone. this will be my first cycle I'm 5' 10 130lbs. i train 4 days a week, and i eat 6 meals a day. my diet is 4000 calories..
    i been training for a few years then i had an accident , and i couldn't train anymore. lost alot of weight..
    which would be a good beginner cycle for me, and from what you see of my stats??
    deca 300mg dbol 35mg clomid
    deca 300mg winny 50mg clomid
    cyp 250mg dbol 35mg clomid
    I know i'm skinny, but with the way my diet is,and training back on regular schedule i'm hoping to get some good gains..
    i know noval wont help with deca, but if i take the dbol\deca cycle should i still take the noval???
    should i throw some Tren in there??

bodyheat is offline Junior Member
    I would go with 20to 35mg of dbol , 500mg of cyp, and 400mg of deca then 3 weeks later hit the clomid. Did a similar cycle but used sust instead of cyp gained 22pounds, and a shit load of strenght.

Exclamation

just started cycle feel like i got strength beyond strength.
    i went with 250mg Cyp, 35mgDbol cycle. thanks guys for your help, and advice. money was a little tight i wanted to go with 400mg of cyp. i started almost 2 weeks ago, and i gained 11lbs. already is this normal in the beginning of a cycle. this is my first time out so i really don't know what to expect. i never thought i would ever gain any weight i started at 130lbs., and now i'm 141lbs. since i'm taking a small dosage of cyp(250mg) it is ok that i'm taking it all at once, and not splitting it up. some one told me if i took the 400-500 to split it up. since it's only 250mg. is it ok i just take it once. if this is a ridiculous question don't flame please still a newbie, and learning..
    thanks for all your help, and guidance bro's don't know what i would of done without your help.
    this by far is the best board ever ya'll are like a family in here
    thanks again, and have a great weekend

KREPER

Thread Information