MORBID-ANGEL is offline New Member

HELP, will i lose the juices, when lots of blood flow out from inject site???

i doing my first CYCLE now, with Deca and Sustanon 250.

Needle: 23G 1 half inch.
    During one of my injection, after i finish i pulled out the needle from my butt, took the alcohol swap paper, turn around and whated to wipe my injection site.

WAOH!!! i was shocked to see lots of blood, all the way down from my butt, leg and on the floor!!!

i want know if i actually lose all the juice i just injected, with
    the amount of blood flowed out?????

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    depending on how lean you are i like to use 1 1/2 pin in my glute. Also did you aspirate when you injected? It sounds like you just went threw a blood vessel not a big deal your ok. But make sure you aspirate.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

jersey juice is offline Member
    Yes my friend, why just this morning as I put 2cc's of some very nice Virormone prop into my right deltoid I took out the 1" 25 gauge and watched as blood and oil came back out, not much, but enough to piss me off. I leave the pin in for 10 seconds after the injection and then press hard when I pull it out, but losing a little oil is inevitable....

tryin2getbig is offline Junior Member
    i'm confused here...are you saying that you only used a half inch needle for your glutes or is that suppose to mean 1.5 inch need

i don't know what one half means when you wrote it up there. If it is a half an inch that could be part of your problem, its not going deep into your muscle tissue, but i'm sure you meant to put 1.5 inch needle

MORBID-ANGEL is offline New Member
    Yeah, i used the 1.5 inch needle. From what you guys said, i'm sure i hit my blood vessel and might have lost most of the juices.
    "Ouch!!" that sucks, and still got the bruise on my butt.

But, nevermind i was so pissed off that i open another amp of DECA and
    Sust and Jab it in again. This time no blood, it went in smooth.

" i guess the key is to inject to the upper, towards the side of the glutes." " Any where near to the middle of your glutes, you will risk getting the blood vessel"....correct ???

Thread Information