tracepyott is offline New Member

Is it safe to order off the internet??

I was browsing some sites, and i have came across many different websites from other countries selling as and for pretty cheap. I was wondering if anyone in here has tried this method, and if it is pretty safe from fakes, and fraud...Can anyone help me out there??

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Welcome to AR bro,

use the search button bro in the top right corner. You should find many interesting thoughts about your question. In my opinion, NO.

peace,

ttgb

ps, read the member rules also if you haven't yet.

ICN
    ICN is offline Junior Member
    Some are good, but most aren't.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    I would have to say any that you can find on a search engine, would prob. be scams.. but I havent ever done it. From one that I have found on a search engine.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i wouldn't trust any of those websites.

ICN
    Dr.Evil,
    There are a few great sources that have web pages.

RiptUp is offline Junior Member
    There are a few great sources that have web pages.
    Yes, but you find them by use of a search engine. Personally, I don't think it's worth the risk.

ICN
    Come on guys.
    I can think of three Yugo and a South American who are all GREAT sources and have web sites. I do agree that most web sites are bunk, but that doesn't mean that a good source can't have one.

jersey juice is offline Member
    Originally posted by ICN
    Come on guys.
    I can think of three Yugo and a South American who are all GREAT sources and have web sites. I do agree that most web sites are bunk, but that doesn't mean that a good source can't have one.
    Very true, but you don't find them on search engines. A couple of mine have sites, but you have to get the addy from the source otherwise it won't show up on a search engine.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I would be very careful with the Yugo sites you are talking about...
    I agree some have web-sites, but the legit ones make the site a little harder to find then just typing A.S. into a search engine...

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    i wouldn't trust any of those websites.
    say no more....

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    most web site will rip you off big time.

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    Myt firend go our fist set of dbol onnline. I understand now that we were lucky we didn't get scammed, but it worked for me the first time. From mexico they came all nice and pretty. HIs needles and my tabs.. but honestly trace reading from others experirence, unless you get the exact site name from someone you know has used it, don't try it. Try and get it from some one you know. You must know someone that sells or know someone thatcan get some. ask around.. Imean if you really need it email me i can give you the site i used to.. And do not ever ask for sites directly on this thing or sources.. you'll get your A$$ reamed out... hahah lol

mr_dbol is offline Banned
    My source has a site,and is the only source i need hes cheap and very reliable but true his site aint in no search engine. find a good source and keep him

mr_dbol

Ironweb is offline Member
    I believe the key word is a legit source will not be on a search engine.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I think that it is hit and miss with web-sites. Most folks think one site is a scam, some have a had good luck with them. It is a dice roll with most of them IMO

huge_uk is offline Banned
    has anyone is the USA got hold of heptanabol yet. its popularity is growing over this side of the pond!

seeker is offline Junior Member
    Nope, ordering off the internet is an inherently risky business. Any good internet source will even tell you that. There are more scammers than legit sources out there. And legit sources turn scammer or get busted every day. Your order runs the risk of being seized. Nothing on the internet is totally secure. And just because a mod or vet recommends a source it won't always mean they will come through for you. There is a situation on another board where a source always known to be good hasn't shipped an order for 5 months, and while dozens of people paid him and haven't recieved yet (some paid thousands of dollars), mods on some boards still back him. Now I'm sure the mods on this board are better than that, but when ordering on the internet you always assume some risk of having your money taken and/or getting busted and going to jail.

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    there is a chance something will go wrong everytime u order even if the source has been proven legit. but i would not take the chance on ordering from a site and if u do make sure u ask a mod to c sup.

kingjmack is offline Junior Member
    Ordering off the internet is about as safe as me poping wheelies on a R1 through the middle of town

Soldier225 is offline New Member
    Would you buy cocaine from a website? (The correct answer is NO!)

AS are controlled substances...don't order from the internet!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    All I have to say is that if you plugged in a search and got a company/and/or supplier, then FED's and DEA can do the same thing. Not that these companies are legit, however, they could be watched as they are easily found, and know that some folks will have a tendency to use them. I stay away from websites such as those you are speaking of. I have found a few, not really by searching but referrals, but still was leary after I found out how difficult most companies make it to order. I personally would not risk it. Just be patient and stay on the board,learn, and you may just find ways of getting more info on sources.

Thread Information