NickNOON is offline New Member

HGH cycle... how much?

I've been wanting to do a HGH cycle, in the hope of getting rid of a nasty shoulder injury or at least lessen it.

I would very much like to hear some "Qualified" responses as to how many units one should take a day and for how long to get good results.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    What are your stats, goals, cycle experience, training experience?

My goals are to get rid og an annoying injury, strenghten tendons and joints.

My previous cycle experience includes Deca , Test & Dianabol .

I have years of training experience.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    but what about height, weight, bodyfat, and age? The reason I ask is that you might not even need HGH. If you can explain the shoulder injury it will help when people respond.

androplex is offline Donating Member
    For the average 70 kg man, the recommend dosage at the start of therapy is not more than .4mg given as a daily subcutaneous injection. The dose may be increased on the basis of individual patient requirements to a maximum of 1.75 mg daily in patients younger than 35years of age and to a max of .875 mg daily in patients older than 35.

Keep in mind this is for patient that have a need for Gh therapy and are under a doctors care.

These are AACE clinical practice guidelines for growth hormone use.

See the post on the hGH look for more info on side effects.

Good luck. Dont use hGH without a doctor. Its not something to play around with. Lab work is a must.

Height: appr. 1.86 meters tall
    Weight: 91 kg
    Bodyfat: appr. 23%

Androplex: I have studied the side effects, so I know what can go wrong.
    As for a doctor, sorry this is europe and in my country you wont find ANY doctors that will help/guide you... sadly!

bump

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I am not sure what to recommend for you BUT I will tell you this.....I am about to start a cycle of gh and I do not plan on going over 4iu a day, 5 days on 2 days off. At that dose a 126iu kit will last about 7 weeks. Kits can range from $300 to almost $2k, depending on where you get it from.

Originally posted by kizer_soce
    I am not sure what to recommend for you BUT I will tell you this.....I am about to start a cycle of gh and I do not plan on going over 4iu a day, 5 days on 2 days off. At that dose a 126iu kit will last about 7 weeks. Kits can range from $300 to almost $2k, depending on where you get it from.
    Hmm... last I heard, a common cycle was around 3x4iu a day for about a month?

I've read somewhere about some of the sideeffects that can occure, eg. abnormal bone growth and etc. these will only happen if you're aldready predisposed for such things. How can you check if you're predisposed for abnormal bone growth?

bump

Originally posted by androplex
    bump
    Already commented on your post or are you just bumping this thread out of kindnes

Thread Information