Thread: Dbol

kenneth is offline New Member

Dbol

Hi everyone ..Im new to the board ..so i have a question
    I am starting to do Dbol on monday and im gonna take 3 pills a day for 6 weeks and while i am taking this im still gonna take Myoplex Mass protein shakes can i see gains from taking both these products ...also if i stop after my first cycle what would happen to my gains even though i still workout

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    more than likely your gonna lose pretty much everything you gain off only d-bol, you need an injection for more quality muscle and possibly a synergetic effect..there are some cases like myself where i didnt have my knowledge and i did d-bol only and kept my gains..but it is rare and i would not recommend it now

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Dbol by itself is not a good cycle. Dbol is made to be stacked with other AS for the best benefits. And like D3M said, you will more than likely loose most if not all of your gains. Dbol blows you up quick and let's you down quick.

TOM2502002 is offline Junior Member
    easy come easy go, not a fan of d-bol. whach out you dont get a bloat face too.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    im on my 2nd day of dbol and nothing is different yet. Except i got minor headaches, so far....

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    hey eradikate im just into my second day as well , what kind and what dosage are you taking? ..........HITMAN

im taking 30mg/ed just experiencing minor headaches and very tired. How you doin hitman?

yeah bro im on 35mg/ed and verrry tired i went to sleep last night at about 10pm and woke up at 9:30am and felt like i never went to sleep. Havent had the headaches i'll be glad to not have that side effect. Im taking the 5mg napoism, the small white ones with a triangle how about you?...........HITMAN

steadygainz is offline New Member

Re: Dbol

Originally posted by kenneth
    I am starting to do Dbol on monday and im gonna take 3 pills a day for 6 weeks and while i am taking this im still gonna take Myoplex Mass protein shakes can i see gains from taking both these products ...also if i stop after my first cycle what would happen to my gains even though i still workout

dbol 20-30mg ed for 8 wks
    clomid 100mg ed for wks 9-11
    arimidex .5mg ed for wks 9-13

if u are retaining alot of water, arimidex .25mg eod thru out the 8wks will take care of that. continue post cycle as stated above. Keep protien high and lift heavy. try to consume at least 1.5g of protien/# of bodywieght. Trust me, you will not lose all your gains post cycle.

Ajax is offline Senior Member

Re: Dbol

Originally posted by kenneth
    Post cycle you will return to your pre-cycle size; except your wallet--that will be thinner!

Uconish is offline Member
    I friend of mine ran a dbol only cycle fro 6 weeks even though i told him not to Well he did put on like 12lbs but no that hes been off for a month and half its mostly all gone If your gonna do dbols your better off with going with and injectable aswell

Bowler is offline New Member
    Instead of useing arimidex , could I just use Nolvadex ? or is Arimidex better?

hulk101 is offline Junior Member
    hey kenneth
    bro your dosage is a little low.. i would bump it up to atleast 6 tabs a day. imo

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    I wouldnt take it at all !!

I would wait, save some cash , if you use the dbol now youll just be waisting your money!

put the dbol to gether with some test that will work good and always remeber

clomid therapy

ironmike7000 is offline Associate Member
    When I did D-ball only cycles I had nice strength gains and I would gain around 10-12 lbs. over 8 week period. But I would also lose most of the weight gain when I came off. I took 20-25 mg. a day. I do believe you would do better if you stacked it with some Test/Deca . Guys I know that did that would gain about 25-35 lbs.

Originally posted by Hitman
    yeah bro im on 35mg/ed and verrry tired i went to sleep last night at about 10pm and woke up at 9:30am and felt like i never went to sleep. Havent had the headaches i'll be glad to not have that side effect. Im taking the 5mg napoism, the small white ones with a triangle how about you?...........HITMAN
    yea im taking naposims also. I got small triangle on top as well. I chew them up and they dont' taste too bad. Im very exhausted lately and sleep like a freak and you're right, it feels like i never slept a bit. I had my headache this morning but it went away after i ate. Also i've been experiencing some nausea as well but i hold that down pretty well. Im on my 4th day and up 3lbs.

Originally posted by eradikate

yea im taking naposims also. I got small triangle on top as well. I chew them up and they dont' taste too bad. Im very exhausted lately and sleep like a freak and you're right, it feels like i never slept a bit. I had my headache this morning but it went away after i ate. Also i've been experiencing some nausea as well but i hold that down pretty well. Im on my 4th day and up 3lbs.
    ive just switched my scales over to lbs from kilograms and i'll post it on my thread as i get on. Looks like a good start with 3lbs well done. Havent had nausea , had some mad pumps though dont know if its the dbol or just pyschological and im finding im getting tighter quicker its getting hard to finish my sets lol. So when does the appetite kick in ? would that be week 3-4 when my sust starts up........HITMAN

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Kennith, I don't know how these guys can say that you will definitely lose all of your gains. Look at D3m3nt3d and I. We both had good gains off of a dbol cycle and kept a good amount. My first cycle, like I am assuming this is for you also, was dbol only and I kept 20.lbs with no fat gain and I never went over 35mgs in 8 weeks.
    The only suggestion I have is to run the dbol at 35mg minimum throughout the cycle for 8wks followed by clomid for 2wks afterward. Just remember to keep your diet up especially after you come off because this is the time when your body is the most catabolic. I'm not saying that a dbol only cycle will work for you, just that it is possable.

hurple is offline New Member
    just ran out of Tt dbol and have access to thai's or naps. anyone know if tiredness from naps is common?

Hey hurple yeah your gonna get tired on nappers.I wake up have a feed take a pill then want to go back to bed and talk with eradikate hes havin a problem with tiredness to.........HITMAN

Thread Information