wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver

bigkev is leaving??noooooo!!!!

Yes this is what I have read- big kev is leaving AR and has resigned as anabolic moderator, in my opinion it is critical that he stays. lets bump this up for an answear.

this is what bigkev wrote (not very dignified in my opinion but there must be a lot of anger where this came from)

i have devoted alot of time and energy into helping this board be respected and chock full of knowledge. i answer every pm i get and help everyone along , no matter who they are or what they need. but it seems now that everytime i log in, the first thing i see is something about penis size, sexual positions, etc.... and i am totally not with it. when a thread on looking like a movie star deteriates into a thread on who, and what nationality has the bigger pecker, there is a problem. it pisses me off and i do not like being pissed off. this board was a place of leasure for me for a long time, and now i find myself stressed everytime i am here. well, i have had enough. i resign as a moderator here and now, and also as a member. i have repetedly asked everyone to keep things on a respectable level. i have even started posting on the opps sex board, to try and keep thing going in an intellegent, respectable way. all to no avail.

to everyone who has been on my level, i apologize, and wish i could still chat with you guys.. to the rest of you who offer nothing but crude remarks and new ways to lower the integrity of AR, here is a bigkev fu*ck you. i am out.
    Last edited by str82hellnback; 04-19-2002 at 01:51 PM.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    BigKev is leaving?

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    where did this come from...i hpe he doesnt leave!!!

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    does somebody know if he definately is gone for good or is he cooling off or reconsidering?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Check the general questions

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    wtf?

what happened? i missed this one altogether.........big kev, if your still reading here........DONT GO! we need you here bro.

peace bb79

lets bump this one so everyone can see

Terinox is offline The One & Only

DC24 is offline Junior Member
    good luck in whatever you choose dude, and keep growing.

i just got done reading the original post in the general questions forum..........this sucks, big time. i hope he dosent go.

i dont know what he read or where he read it, but maybe we need to start policing our board a little better. i hate that word.... but oh well.

Tankass is offline Senior Member

NightOp is offline Member
    I agree that this board has had a few unfortunate experiences in the threads as well as some un-needed comments and questions, but in my opinion that is just part of the deal as the board grows in total members... Yes we can try are hardest to keep things focused and respectful as they should be, but that is really hard todo as more and more ppl join. I hear ya bigkev, but don't bail out quite yet.

I remember when i first found this board as was asking alot of dumb questions which I could have researched to find the answers, yet everyone was courteous and helpful, which is what separates this board from others. Yes, we are at danger of losing this quality, but good guys like you are who we need around here, I think we should keep this bumped to help remind everyone the rules and attitude of this board and to maybe avert bigkev from leaving
    Last edited by NightOp; 04-19-2002 at 02:21 PM.

we have an unwritten rule here.............no flames. why cant we have a few other unwritten rules here as well?
    maybe it would be hard to keep things in check as the board grows, nightop you have a valid point on that, but i dont see why we cant carry ourselves with a little dignity and some humility. after all we are supposed to be one big family, correct?

peace bb79

NightOp is offline Member
    I agree barbells, I'm not saying that it is something we must accept and dismiss... we can and should do our best, however SOME is going to be unavoidable.. this is the internet.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    bro BigKev...you are one of the people i admired most for their dedication to both this board and to bodybuilding also. I looked up to you personally as kinda like a role model (maybe it had something to do with being named kev too)..but seriously i ALWAYS followed your advice man..anything u said stuck with me...I hope you reconsider man as this board here really needs you..if you decide not to come back..good luck in life my friend

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    yah u see what u done thats what u get for flaming d00fy

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    BUMP

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    shit!!! I hope my casual jokes never bothered BK!!!

I never flamed D00fy!!

devilscabanaboy19 is offline Associate Member
    This sucks, BK was such an inspiration and a good guy to boot. I hope he changes his mind, his advice was very respected around here.

ironman57 is offline Associate Member
    bump

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    If thats the way he feels then maybe he should go. I have seen some dumb posts too. They probably come about from shear boredom because most everything that needed to be said about AS has been said(thanks to people like BK). But for every stupid(I mean Shaquille Oneal stupid) question there is, there are a hundred legit q's. BigKev helped me out before and I say good luck at whatever you do man.

THA NEXT CORMIER is offline New Member

Unhappy

we don't want u to leave bro but if that's what u wanna do goodluck!

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    thanks for everything big kev. hope u are doin well and best of luck to you in everything you do man, u got a lot of us on the right foot man

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by barbells79
    i just got done reading the original post in the general questions forum..........this sucks, big time. i hope he dosent go.

i dont know what he read or where he read it, but maybe we need to start policing our board a little better. i hate that word.... but oh well.
    Barbells check you PMs

I hope he's cooling off too. I kinda doubt it since he took all his pics out of the members pic section.

way2rude4u is offline New Member

Unhappy

Well if you need to go, then good luck to you in all that you do. Thanks for you knowledgeable posts BigKev! You will be missed.

Lil D is offline Junior Member
    BigKev will be missed greatly, he was an inspiration to me and my goals in bodybuilding.......I maybe small but one day I would be BIG.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Kev....hopefully you're reading all of these threads in support of trying to get you to stay around. We need you here at AR, bro. We can all pitch in and stop the "over the line" threads....just stick around and stay on board.

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    noooooooo

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    bump for big kev.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    All i can say is good luck bro .............

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Damn bro, I really hate to see this happening...but I respect your decision and wish you the best BK.

Peace

timvds is offline Member
    thats like quiting watching tv because you dont like the commercials.. but oh well man, good luck.

btw, is there actually another board as well mannered as this one out there? i dont think so.

blizzard is offline Associate Member
    Legends are always have to be remembered.............

Dbolaholic is offline Junior Member
    Good luck to ya........you really should sttick around though, many bros along with myself benifit from your knowledge.

solid90062 is offline Member
    Just for all u who hadnt seen it..

HE IS STAYING....phew a close one!

Ironweb is offline Member
    That is very cool. BK has been nothing less than cool with me on everything I PMed him about. Glad to see your not leaving us bro.

jacko is offline Junior Member
    BIGKEV,
    i understand your fustrasion but IMO as with many other you are needed in a serious way.

to those who never PM'ed BIGKEV for advice or have not read many of his treads you maybe do not care but let me say all boards could use a MOD like him.

i had chatted few times with him but the times i did he has helped me greatly with respect, tolerance and great kindness.
    he's a great guy & has a good amount of knowledge which he shares with all who are willing, eager and wanting to learn.

There are good ass MODS on this board but we can not afford to lose any not even one- especially BIGKEV!!!!

we need to review if this is truly real for if it is then all on this board who appreciate and dedicate time to it must work to protect and improve it.

there's a lot of information on this board to learn and good guys like BIGKEV to guide those who are in need!!!

CONLUSION is if some-1 like BIGKEV or any other person that dedicates serious time and knowledge to the board has an issue of this nature it needs to be addresed.

WELL, i am going to leave it there.

BIGKEV, if this is true, your time and knowledge is greatly appreciated and wish you luck in whatever your path has in its way.

i greatly respect your spot on the board and am thankful you have shared your knowledge with all here BRO!!!

-jacko

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    jacko, he didn't leave AR. You should have read all of the replies. I am locking this to avoid any more confusion.

Thread Information