GenX is offline Junior Member

Im new here and need advise.

Hey Guys,

I have spent the past week doing research into gear and need advise from the experts.

I have been training for almost 2-3 years, I have used clen in the past to cut my weight down. In sept I had arthoscopic surgery on my knee and basically had to start over cause i lost all the muscle in my leg.

I am currently at about 30% bodyfat and would like to cut that number down. I realize i did not do this over night and realize its going to take time.

I am currently using clen (syrup form) for 3 weeks now.

My friend just got me some 50mg winstrol tabs.
    Should I stack this with the clen?
    What would work best for me to cut down?

I am currently training 6 days a week (30 mins weights, 45 cardio) and my diet is very strict ( protien 200-300, carbs 50-100, fat 10-20 per day).

xplicit is offline Member
    The best way to lose weight is cardio and diet right. There is no fat burning agents in steroids as far as i know at least. I think in order to really benefit from using winny u need to lower ur body fat some more. Numbers dont do justice all those numbers u put on the bottom sound good and i tell my friend the same thing who is tryin to lsoe weight, if ur diet isnt working then u have to change it. If the diet u have is workign then jsut stick with it. Im by no means a vet or experienced in sterodis but i have lost almost 30 pounds and what i did was drink a ton of water no eating late get into a healthy diet routine and a good amount of cardio and played basketball. It takes time but if u get into a good habit and routine then it wont be hard to achieve ur goal. From dieting right i contine to eat right and it has helped me put on some muscle while avoiding puttin on any fat. Hope it helps bro and if not im sure the bros here will add there 2 cents in and help u out in more detail.

Also welcome to the board bro have fun be respectful and never be shy to ask questions.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Diet is the single most important thing for weight loss. Cardio is a distant second but it helps. Believe me I am one who has struggled with fat forever. Anabolics don't help unless your lean to begin with. You can cycle clen and ECA stacks but still your diet needs to be your main concern. 6 small meals a day 1-2 gallons of water per day. If you need any help Just ask I'd be happy to suggest some things that have worked for me as far as diet but stay away from the juice for now.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    actually clen i know is thermogenic and i would say DNP is also..i havent looked into that much, however like my family members above mentioned...the MOST important is diet and cardio when it comes to shedding bf%..as far as how to use ur clen..i know i have read where people run it post cycle..but i would do 2 weeks on clen 2weeks off, using ECA during ur off time..maybe some more experienced people can add to this...
    Last edited by D3m3nt3d; 04-27-2002 at 06:59 PM.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by RON
    Diet is the single most important thing for weight loss. Cardio is a distant second but it helps. Believe me I am one who has struggled with fat forever. Anabolics don't help unless your lean to begin with. You can cycle clen and ECA stacks but still your diet needs to be your main concern. 6 small meals a day 1-2 gallons of water per day. If you need any help Just ask I'd be happy to suggest some things that have worked for me as far as diet but stay away from the juice for now.
    Listen to Ron he is correct on this one. ECA and Clen stacks work better than anything I have seen, but you have to eat good foods, and maybe even consider going on a low carb diet for the first few weeks.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Originally posted by Sicilian30

ECA and Clen stacks work better than anything I have seen, .
    Im glad you said that bro cuz for some reason i typed ALA not ECA...grrr brain freeze moment..lol

NO problem D3M you are forgiven my son.. LOL.. sometimes I am up late at night, (probally in my sleep), and wake up the next day, and read a post I put up the night before and wonder "what was I was thinking???" I guess you can really see the board junkies, cause sometimes their posts seems like they are typing in their sleep or something.. yup I am a board junkie.. I admit it.. but I am going thru the 10 step program to help me cope..

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    i think most people with experiance would say that they lose more on dnp , but clen is good aswell. eat well and train hard, lots of cardio, u could increase ur lifting, maybe pick up a program off the site, do a search and u will find a ton of good plans. just my .02 cents

androplex is offline Donating Member
    Low carb diet.

You can find a lot of information on the glycemic index of foods at

www.mendosa.com/gilists.htm.

My doctor had me on a low carb diet (low glycemic) all foods I could eat had to be under 47. I started to get head aches and the doc bumped it to 54.

I eat no carrots, corn, banana, potato, sugar (unless in foods naturally), soft drinks, breads or cerals (unless all bran).

The higher the number (glycemic) the greater the blood sugar response. If too high then the cell never can convert fat to free fatty acids. ie you dont lose weight.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by B-A-M-F
    i think most people with experiance would say that they lose more on dnp, but clen is good aswell. eat well and train hard, lots of cardio, u could increase ur lifting, maybe pick up a program off the site, do a search and u will find a ton of good plans. just my .02 cents
    Not true in this case. People with a med to high Bf % should never touch DNP . DNP store its self in fat cell so if you have a lot of fat cells it can build up to be quit stong to the point of O.D.

Soldier225 is offline New Member
    I'd stay clear of DNP unless you're sure your educated enough about it....go with this:

WEEK 1-2: N/Y/C (Norephenrine, Yohimbe, Caffeine)
    WEEK 3-4: CLEN (2,2,3,4,5,6,6,6,6,5,4,3,2,2)
    WEEK 5-6: N/Y/C
    WEEK 7-8: CLEN (SAME)
    WEEK 9-10: N/Y/C

I've had very good results with this stack in the past. Now doing a cutting cycle same except adding 50mg Winny ED, and injectable l-carnitine for spot fat reduction.

Thinking about running liquidex 1mg ED during my next cutting cycle...I've heard good things about it on other boards.

Soldier225

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Clen works great.

When I take it I usually jump right in at 4 tabs, then 6, and 8 and no ramp down, but I have a high tolerance and I am a big, big, (fat), bit boy! Two weeks on and two weeks off, take an ECA stack on the off weeks (straight ECA or use a ready made one like HydroxyCut, Xenadrine, etc.

Taking the Winny with the Clen will help you to keep muscle; heavy dieting causes muscle loss as well as fat loss, the winny is a good choice to spare the muscles.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Ajax; 04-29-2002 at 11:18 PM.

Soldier225 is offline New Member
    Ajax...jump right in at 4? Guess it varies from person to person...it took me some time to get used to it the first time.

Good advice for first time user...take it slow at first and listen to your body...then adjust accordingly. Good advice all around, guys.

Soldier225

Thanks guys, for the info.

The current cycle I am doing with clen is 10 days straight (1 pump .1mg), then 2 days on, 2 days off (2 pumps those days .2mg).

Is this effective or should I switch to 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?

Is the dosage enough ? (im not taking the pills)

flex321 is offline Member
    Originally posted by GenX
    Thanks guys, for the info.

The current cycle I am doing with clen is 10 days straight (1 pump .1mg), then 2 days on, 2 days off (2 pumps those days .2mg).

Is this effective or should I switch to 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?

Is the dosage enough ? (im not taking the pills)
    try the two weeks on two off, with ECA stacked in the two weeks off.

Flex I have done the 2 week on 2 week off and with my experience I got nothing from the Clen . I did do some research after I had done my cycle, and found that the 2 day on and 2 days off is the best way to get the maximum benefits out of Clen. Some will disagree, however, Clen downgrades receptors very badly, and with the 2 days on 2 days off, this keeps the downgrading to a minimum.
    I got nothing from a 2 week on 2 week off cycle, except a bunch of side effects, and some sleepless nights. I had better luck with Xenedrine. My plan is, when I get off this current stuff I am on, I plan on doing the 2 days on 2 days off of Clen, and I am sure my results will be better, cause I got absolutely nothing from it before.

Whats a good dosage of clen a day? how much mg?

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Soldier, I admit, your advice is better; start at a low-dose and ramp up slow; every person has a different tolerance for Clen and some products are notoriously inconsistent; dosages can vary considerably from pill-to-pill and batch-to-batch.

If you know the strength of your product (you've used it before), then you can try a steeper ramp-up. I guess I am just very tolerant of Clen (and T3), it doesn't knock my body for a loop like it does some guys.

That probably explains why I have such a hard time losing weight!

GenX: Clenbuterol tabs come in 20mcg (that is microgram) tablets, which is 0.02mg. See Soldier's post for a good dosage schedule. Max dosage is a personal thing. Some people get all jittery and sweaty at 60mcg; I can do 200mcg and not hardly feel it. (It also depends on the quality of the Clen tabs; there seems to be a lot of weak Clen on the market.) Ramp up slow like Soldier says and see what you can tolerate.
    Last edited by Ajax; 04-29-2002 at 11:13 PM.

Ajax, .2mg (is what I am taking) Im guessing that pretty high then. Is there a limit of how much you should take before it starts hurting your heart and liver.

Im making sure I drink between 4-6 liters of water a day to clean my system out.

Thread Information