CRXSI211 is offline New Member

Red face Need Advice On My 1st Cycle...please

OK WELL I DID MY RESEARCH ON DOIN A CLYCLE..IM 21 YEARS OLD...IM 5'10 AND 145 LBS...BASICALLY I BEEN WEIGHTLIFTING FOR A WHILE BUT I CANT GAIN MUCH MORE WEIGHT...I WOULD LIKE TO GET UPTO 165 -170...IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT OUT OF WHATS THE BEST CYCLE..I WAS THINKIN ABOUT DECA DURABLIN..AND ALSO WAS SUGGESTED TO USE TESTESTORONE...ALSO D-BLAA CAME ACROSS..WHAT DO U GUYS SUGGEST FOR ME..IM LOKIN TO GAIN LIKE 30 LBS..I WANT TOO INCREASE MY LEGS AND MY UPPER BODY...SO ILL APPRECIATE IF U GUYS WOULD GIMME SOME ADVICE..IM NEW TO THIS AND ALL IM LLOKING TO DO IS 1 CYCLE...THANX A LOT..OH AND HOW RELIABLE IS IT TO ORDER IT BY MAIL...THNX

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    How is your diet bro?? i use to weigh 135 and gained 22lbs now since i been dieting. you should defenitely try to build a better base before starting. and welcome to AR

WELL I BASICALLY TRY TO EAT A LOT..I DONT DRINK ANY SODAS..A LOT OF WATER...AND I TRY TO EAT A LOT OF STEAKS, CHICKEN..AS I SAID IM LOOKING TO GAIN LIKE 30 LBS...SO WHAT ARE UR SUGGESTIONS..WAHT SHOULD I GO WITH..DECA ?? AND WHAT IS UR SUGGESTION..IM FROM NJ BY THE WAY..THANK U

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Personally I always say a good starter cycle is something like this:
    week 1-4 Dbol 35-50mg a day
    week 1-10 deca 300mg-600mg a week
    Milk Thistle: 500-1000 mg a day (to help with liver while on dbol)
    Eat about 2000-4000 calories a day, 200-400 grams of Protein a day, carbs should be about 800-1500 or more a day. But eat clean foods, not fast foods, well every now and then, but not ever day. Drink plenty of water... etc.
    If that dont' put weight on ya, nothing will.
    There is an old saying, that if you can't grow on a dbol/deca cycle then you need to give up BBing.

I MEAN TO GAIN TAHT WEIGHT. I NEED TO USE BOTH DECA AND DBALL? WHAT WILL I GET FROM JUST USING DECA OR D BALL?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    You need both. You also need clomid. Deca and dbol are cheap. btw, I know a lot of people who said they were only going to do one cycle... zero of them actually only did only one.

isaiah is offline New Member
    good cycle my cycle is d-bol sustanon250 and deca -durablin and hcg and gained 18 in 4 weeks good luck

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    bro this is my first cycle too and im doing dbol and test. IMO, you dont need to stack 3 different gears your first cycle. Try something like 30mg/ed of dbol wk1-4, 400mg/wk of test enanthate wk1-10. You should see some nice results.

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    i could not agree with eridacite more on this one, i am a big fan of the dbol and test, u could see some nice gains of some prop and deca or something like that also, i would like to see what a man of ur size could. u would run the prop eod for weeks 1-4 and the deca for 10 weeks, pm me if u have anyquestions or just post em. good luck

OK THANX A LOT..MY FRIEND DID A CYCLE OF TEST..HE GAINED LIKE 35-40 LBS ON IT ALONE HE SAID..SO THATS Y I WAS WONDERING ON WHAT TO DO..BUT OK SO IL GET DBALL..AND THEN WHATS BETTER/DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TEST OR DECA ??IM JUST NEW TO THIS AND LOOKIN FOR ADVICE

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    OH yeah I did forget the major rule, clomid post cycle.. dammit, I am slippin in my old age. Also don't forget anti Esters as well Nolv, Liquidex, Armidex. etc.
    Well, this guy was asking about a beginner cycle, personally with the painful injects of some test products, that is why I recommended deca . I see some guys that do their first cycle with Sustanon (or something like that), and they never want to do another cycle, cause the pain from the injects. IMO, I think test should be used by someone who has alittle more cycle experience.. Just my .0002 cents werf..

Thread Information