Pitboss is offline New Member

Testosterone enanthate???

A buddy gave me 20 amps of what he thought was Sust250. But I don't think so. Hey they were free and I wasn't going to say no.

Anyhow I'm really not sure what I have. I've researched around and can't find anything that will lead me to believe what I have is real or what??

The amp is brown in color above the neck it has two lines, top being blue and the bottom in yellow, followed by a white dot. .I call this the snap dot. whatever.

this is the info printed on the amp

TESTOSTERONA
    Enantato
    250 mg / 1ml
    Solucion Inyectabl
    BIOSANO
    Via Adm.:I.M.
    reg I.S.P.: F-7963/01
    CHILE
    S: 01.06.0405
    V: 06.2004
    cod: 096084-00

any ideas??

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    you dont have sust thats for sure, if the amp is brown may be t250, or testoviron ... look that up, i know my amps of testov were brown... good luck... may just be plan test e because in testoviron 250 there is 200mg test e and 50 mg prop which i dont see on your label

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I think gilster used some test made in chile before, said it hurt like a bitch, you may want to pm him for more info.

Originally posted by Medicine Man
    you dont have sust thats for sure, if the amp is brown may be t250, or testoviron... look that up, i know my amps of testov were brown... good luck... may just be plan test e because in testoviron 250 there is 200mg test e and 50 mg prop which i dont see on your label
    I've checked T250/T2 and all type of Test and can't find anything that comes close to what I have listed... nothing

on another board some uhm smart a$$ said it's GH... and suggested I take it all at once!!! so yeah smart a$$.

My friends source is legit and I have seen some of the stuff he "hands" out. Usually good quality stuff. But this time?????

here I'll attach a pic and see if this helps any.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Testosterone enanthate???-mvc-002f.jpg  

a..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Testosterone enanthate???-mvc-003f.jpg  

jony1977 is offline New Member
    Hi, for what I can see in the pic and in the written description in the amp, that is Testosterone Enanthate (like Testoviron )...I dont know if it is legit or anything, I can only tell you because I know spanish and I translate it.

Originally posted by jony1977
    Hi, for what I can see in the pic and in the written description in the amp, that is Testosterone Enanthate (like Testoviron)...I dont know if it is legit or anything, I can only tell you because I know spanish and I translate it.
    I've been around Spanish and Latin my whole life and the word Enantato is kind of a give away...

has anyone heard of Biosano??? Guess it's time to search the internet..

MAGNUS is offline Junior Member
    Legit-Test Enanthate -

Originally posted by MAGNUS
    Legit-Test Enanthate-
    can I get a second on this????

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member

second

Yea its real its testovironenthanate!I would highly dout that they would put that much effort into it (expecially because of the two diffren't color scortch lines)I started my cycle with ones hat looked just like that but were schering)my .02

Gilster is offline Member
    I have used this very brand before. It is good test, but it hurts like hell. For some reason the shots of this enanthate are very paainfull. I felt a sting that just would not go away during the shot. The next day I felt like I got kicked in the ass. I would be very sore. Sust, and prop, do not hurt anywhere near as much as this test you have. You do kind of get used to it after the 3rd week or so.

It is legit, just painfull.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    to me it looks real also.

does the paint on it rub off easy? if no then thats a good sign I believe.

The paint does not rub off... and thanks all. I'm trusting your knowledge, that and my buddy got back to me a verified what I was thinking it was.

So.. I injected 300ml Deca and 500 Test this morning after reading these posts. Actually there was no pain, actually less than when I did Omna's a few months ago. Although sitting pushing 3cc all at once took some time. Thanks again guys!

Thread Information