Thread: Gear on plane

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member

Gear on plane

ok once i get my answer to my first question, this thread will have to do with steroids lol

they put ur suitcase that u put under plane thru x-rays and metal detectors right?

i ask this for a friend, ive asked b4 but im double checking b/c its nearing his departure

edit: im really getting pissed by tha way, my friend is dislexic and does NOT beleive me that he will get caught, he says he brought cocaine on a plane so he wont get caught for this either

G-13 is offline Member
    i wouldnt do it...

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    have to be in vials and it would have to be carried on him. NOT worth it.. why in the hell would he want to bring it anyway? When he started cycle he didn't take into account that he might have to leave somewhere? smart friend.

ward065 is offline Member
    It's always been courious (to me) how pros do a lot of travelling- like Ronnie- What does he do about his drugs when he travels?

Don't know if many people have thought of this....

fballhoss: if he carries needles the metal detector may pick that up. If they were preloads and he was caught that would be bad.

YES, suitcases are scanned on their way to the plane for sure. In fact, i believe the x rays for scanning suitcases is MORE POWERFUL than the x rays scanning carryons. Many airports ask you if you have film in your suitcases (non carryons) it is bad to have film in them because the xray scanners can badly damage the film. I believe the carryon x ray does not damage film.

So in fact something in a suitcase, a non carry on may be detected easier than a carry on item

yea hes pissin me off, i gave it to him over a month and a half ago and hes tellin me he is just going to bring it to NY, it will be in vials and he will put it in his luggage to go under tha plane, he says "i brought cocaine and didnt get caught, i wont get caught w/ this" i dono its just REALLLY pissin me off cuz i kno hes gonna get caught, i was hoping i was wrong but i guess not

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    He could ship the gear via USPS. I'm not saying this is 100% safe by any means but it is a lot safer that in his luggage on a plane, especially post 911.

duct tape it to his sack!

AG5678 is offline Member
    Really easy to get across by plane. I really believe it is easier than crossing the border.

I did it coming into the U.S and had to go by customs.....

Anyways i have never brought needles but i have carried a couple of vials of test and deca once all i did was ducktape between my ass and balls. Was really easy...

AG5678

tha metal on tha vials didnt set off anything? my friend has got BD vials

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    tha metal on tha vials didnt set off anything? my friend has got BD vials
    No it does not. I did a lot of checkin before...

AG5678

Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    Really easy to get across by plane. I really believe it is easier than crossing the border.

I did it coming into the U.S and had to go by customs.....

Anyways i have never brought needles but i have carried a couple of vials of test and deca once all i did was ducktape between my ass and balls. Was really easy...

AG5678
    That would make me walk bowlegged. I hope it was a short flight. And then pulling the tape off, ouuuuch!

i dont kno why im worrying, im not tha one getting in trouble, just my friends a rich ass and thinks he can get away w/ anything but i dont think he realized that no matter how rich his dad is he couldnt get out of that

If it set the metal detectors off you could just say it is your 42 genital piercings.

be like a free wax job. I wouldn't worry bout your friend, not gonna change his mind anyway. but I'd recommend borrowing money from him before his trip

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    be like a free wax job. I wouldn't worry bout your friend, not gonna change his mind anyway. but I'd recommend borrowing money from him before his trip
    for what?

AG5678 is offline Member
    i dont kno why im worrying, im not tha one getting in trouble, just my friends a rich ass and thinks he can get away w/ anything but i dont think he realized that no matter how rich his dad is he couldnt get out of that
    He shouldn't get caught. No need to even worry IMO.

AG5678

Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    He shouldn't get caught. No need to even worry IMO.

AG5678
    well hes gonna be putting it in his checked luggage, not his carry-on or tape it to his gooch, thats why i was worried, they can check it in front of u or check it when ur not around

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    That would make me walk bowlegged. I hope it was a short flight. And then pulling the tape off, ouuuuch!
    When you enter on the plane i immediatly went to the restroom to take it off. I had big pockets and put my shit in their. When the plane gets near to my dest. then i re-tape.

AG5678

AG5678 is offline Member
    well hes gonna be putting it in his checked luggage, not his carry-on or tape it to his gooch, thats why i was worried, they can check it in front of u or check it when ur not around
    Thats fuken stupid WAY to risky...

AG5678

lol thats why i was gettin pissed at him, he will not listen to me at all, but o well, thanks for tha help

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    It's always been courious (to me) how pros do a lot of travelling- like Ronnie- What does he do about his drugs when he travels?
    My guess is these guys get "special" treatment that allows them to get this stuff on a plane.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne
    My guess is these guys get "special" treatment that allows them to get this stuff on a plane.
    I am sure many of them have scripts to carry their tests/deca etc... I know of one pro who has a script and jsut wlaks into the pharm to get his gear

Here is a great smuggling plan. Put a couple needles(metal only) inside part of a metal pen that you have clipped to your shirt. Take your orals and put them in a vitamin bottle, take out the needed ml of juice for the trip and put it inside plastic film containers that are wiped down w/ rubbing alcohol for sterilization. Maybe a roll of film in there w/ it.

i dont see how ud get tha steroid oil into tha syringe if it isnt in a vial or amp, and tha pins not coverd would be unsanitary

i dont see how ud get tha steroid oil into tha syringe if it isnt in a vial or amp, and tha pins not coverd would be unsanitary
    You'd get most of the oil out of a film canister, you'll sacrifice maybe a 1/2 cc at the most, just tip the canister to the side when you draw it up. Of course its not quite as sanitary, but I think you'll live.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why doesn't he just mail it to himself and not worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Why doesn't he just mail it to himself and not worry about it.

b/c any logical thing i tell him to do, just passes through one ear and out tha other, ive kinda quit worrying about it, only thing i was kinda worried about was that i gave it to him

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    b/c any logical thing i tell him to do, just passes through one ear and out tha other, ive kinda quit worrying about it, only thing i was kinda worried about was that i gave it to him
    If your "friend" is on a domestic flight then his checked luggage will be inspected by TSA. TSA does not enforce drugs or FDA related issues. If TSA really wanted to get involved and they don't...it would have to be pounds and pounds of weed or kilos of cocaine with the label cocaine written all over it...other than that TSA will pass. They only inspect for bomb/explosive residue and terrorist related itmes. They are not drug enforcement agents or have any memorandums with DEA or FDA for that matter....If he is on an international flight...then totally different story....he would have to clear Immigration and Customs....which DO have drug enforcement and/or memorandum with DEA or FDA.

znak is offline Senior Member
    I get all my gear legally through HRT Clinics.

That said and done, I also fly about a half MILLION miles a year. I live on planes. I check my pins and carry the vials on the plane in my carry on. In over 100 flights, so far I have been asked a grand total of one time what the vials were. (These suckers REALLY stand out on the x-ray!!!) I said "medicine" and that was the end of that. I have received at least a dozen tags/letters from the Department of Homeland Secuity in side a suitcase with pins and pct that it had been inspected. Not one word.

This is a data point based on experience, not advice to attempt to do something that could get you put in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    I get all my gear legally through HRT Clinics.

That said and done, I also fly about a half MILLION miles a year. I live on planes. I check my pins and carry the vials on the plane in my carry on. In over 100 flights, so far I have been asked a grand total of one time what the vials were. (These suckers REALLY stand out on the x-ray!!!) I said "medicine" and that was the end of that. I have received at least a dozen tags/letters from the Department of Homeland Secuity in side a suitcase with pins and pct that it had been inspected. Not one word.

This is a data point based on experience, not advice to attempt to do something that could get you put in jail.
    Right on. When it is checked luggage...it is not readily accessible hence you can pack shit in your luggage otherwise not permitted with carry-on....of course this precludes...bombs or residues of bombs and combustible shiat.

taylor26 is offline Member
    sounds way risky I wouldn't do it!

rager is offline Member
    dude, in this day in age after 911 and every other thing in the world today, why would you risk bringing gear on a plane? ITS NOT WORTH THE DOWNSIDE !!!

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    have to be in vials and it would have to be carried on him. NOT worth it.. why in the hell would he want to bring it anyway? When he started cycle he didn't take into account that he might have to leave somewhere? smart friend.
    Uhh most of us dont plan our cycles around an out of state death int he family. ever think about that?? I had to so i preloaded my syringes and threw them in my bad with deoderant toothbrush etc and checked the bag. dont carry it on. I am goign to say they do not xray checked bags they just check for explosives with that wand and swab they use..regardless diabetics travel with syringes and never have an issue.

jasper1968 is offline Associate Member
    I just presyringe my stuff and check it in.. I keep the filled syringes in my toiletry bag. No biggie...

savax is offline Associate Member
    People carry vials on planes all the time.. They are looking for weapons and explosives, not vials of roids. What about all the diabetics who are on insulin ??? I just came back from San Diego to Chicago on a plane and had 4 vials in my luggage - went through TSA xray with NO problem...

hongthaomurphy is offline New Member
    whats wrong with putting the gear in a alcohol sterilized plastic bottle. just flew through lax with 200ccs in a plastic bottle and had no problem. done it before and the gear was great and no damage.

Quote Originally Posted by savax
    People carry vials on planes all the time.. They are looking for weapons and explosives, not vials of roids. What about all the diabetics who are on insulin??? I just came back from San Diego to Chicago on a plane and had 4 vials in my luggage - went through TSA xray with NO problem...
    Excellent point about the insulin .

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    So it would be pretty safe to pre load 2 syringes and put them in your checked luggage?

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Its pretty simple guys.

put your gear in your check luggage.

Dont take it on the plane.

why would you need to take your gear on the plane with you? Honestly?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by savax
    People carry vials on planes all the time.. They are looking for weapons and explosives, not vials of roids. What about all the diabetics who are on insulin??? I just came back from San Diego to Chicago on a plane and had 4 vials in my luggage - went through TSA xray with NO problem...
    You are supposed to have a scrip or note from a doctor, saying that you are insulin dependent to carry on a vial.

It's not worth the risk imo. I'd just mail it back to my address if I needed to have it shipped.

Thread Information