Thread: t400 users

walling is offline Junior Member

t400 users

this is for all the people who have used t400.
    hey i just wanna know how many pounds any of you put on
    after a cycle. of t400 only

because ive ben on it for 3 weeks now. at the begining of the second week i weighed myself, and i was 185 and yesterday i weighed my self and im now 182. why am i loosing weight? ive been eating good

Samson7 is offline Member
    Hey man i use it i just started week four and ive put on about 8lbs so far strength increases too. I run low doses though cause im an athlete...i only take 300 mg/wk and deca 250mg/wk

p0d0078 is offline Associate Member
    Bro i am about to finish my cycle and i have put on a total of 25 pounds., i believe most of it is muscle because my diet has been in check! I am running 2ml of t400 fro 10 weeks and added 400 mg of deca towards the end because of knee problems. My strength has also skyrocketed!!

Samson7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by p0d0078
    Bro i am about to finish my cycle and i have put on a total of 25 pounds., i believe most of it is muscle because my diet has been in check! I am running 2ml of t400 fro 10 weeks and added 400 mg of deca towards the end because of knee problems. My strength has also skyrocketed!!

did you have any pain problems with that dose...it may be because i run a low dose but i havent had too much pain from it

p0d0078 is offline Associate Member
    I only had problems my first 2 jabs now its like a walk in the park. the one that did fuc**d me is when i missed my shot and had to jab 2 ml at once, my ass was sored for like 2 weeks adn i was in a terrible mood. I ususally inject before showering and let the hot running water hit the area and massage like a mofo!
    Last edited by p0d0078; 08-15-2005 at 11:25 PM.

i dont think im going to get very good gains ive worked out like a mother for the past three weeks on it. ive only gained like three pounds,but it may be because my protein intake isnt really that great. those powders can get ****en expensive. I mean i can go through a five pound can in like a week or so, but i havent taken in much protein at all

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Dont stress mate it hasnt even kicked in at 3 weeks apart from the prop and even then its not a dose that you could utilise to any great degree. You may find that since you've been working out like a "mother" for the previous 3 weeks, without the full effects of the added testosterone , you have been going backwards. I can almost gaurantee that after this week as long as your food intake is even remotely above normal you will see a difference. As for the protein in a can, im a firm beiliever in getting real solid foods in the body as a primary and the powders as a secondary. Hope that helps.

Thread Information