Thread: Test-sucks!!!!

jerryboy is offline Junior Member

Test-sucks!!!!

just kidding guys. i just wanted to find out from you guys that are hard core test what is the best test product out there that you recomend. what can replace sus250? if i want to do a test and deca cycle? come on guys speak out!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Test 200 is your best bang for you buck. That's 2 grams of test for anywhere from $20-50 bones. Pretty damn good if you ask me, especially when some people pay $20 an amp for sust. Sust is over rated anyway...It's one of the big 3...dbol , sust, and deca . Since most people know about those roids more htan any others...they figure they are the best. IMO...I probably wouldn't touch any of the 3 again.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    Wow i 100 % agree with you PPP

Id go for test 200 as well...
    OR Prop if you like needles...

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Agreed Pappa, but 20 bucks an amp? That is high. I think I paid about 7.50 for mine.... got like 30 or so.. but if I could do it all over again, t200 would be my choice, in fact ,my cycle will consist of it, along with maybe some deca , EQ and who knows what else..
    The only bad thing about T 200 is that you need to inject about every 3rd day, where as sustanon , I usually inject about every 5 to 7 days.

Cyn.. you beat me to it man.. what's up.????... I know you love T 200...

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Sicilian30
    Agreed Pappa, but 20 bucks an amp? That is high. I think I paid about 7.50 for mine.... got like 30 or so.. but if I could do it all over again, t200 would be my choice, in fact ,my cycle will consist of it, along with maybe some deca , EQ and who knows what else..
    The only bad thing about T 200 is that you need to inject about every 3rd day, where as sustanon, I usually inject about every 5 to 7 days.
    Sus should be shot everyday to get the most out of it, enanthate can be shot every 7 days.

jbrand is offline Member
    The only bad thing about T 200 is that you need to inject about every 3rd day, where as sustanon, I usually inject about every 5 to 7 days.
    Sust redijects seem to be the most popular brand I've seen locally (gym dealers), and as you probably know the prices on them are outrageous.

BigTime14 is offline New Member
    I hear that shooting the T200 once a week is just fine. Heard that it stays in your system plenty long. Is this wrong?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by BigTime14
    I hear that shooting the T200 once a week is just fine. Heard that it stays in your system plenty long. Is this wrong?
    No, thats plenty correct.

Redneck is offline Junior Member
    Why is t200 better than sust? Why go for just on Test when you could have the benifits of four. This came off the site just thought it made a pretty good argument.
    "Sustanon is a very popular steroid which is highly appreciated by its users since it offers several advantages when compared to other testosterone compounds. Sustanon is a mixture of four different testosterones which, based on the well-timed composition, have a synergetic effect. This special feature has two positive characteris-tics for the athlete. First, based on the special combination effect of the compounds, Sustanon, milligram for milligram, has a better effect than Testosterone enanthate "(t200)", cypionate , and propionate alone. Second, the effect of the four testosterones is time-released so that Sustanon goes rapidly into the system and remains effective in the body for several weeks. Due to the propionate also included in the steroid, Sustanon is effective after one day and, based on the mixed in decanoates, remains active for 3-4 weeks. Sustanon has a distinct androgenic effect which is coupled with a strong anabolic effect. Therefore it is well suited to build up strength and mass. A rapid increase in body strength and an even increase in body weight oc-cur. Athletes who use Sustanon report a solid muscle growth since it results in less water retention and also aromatizes less than either testosterone enanthate or cypionate. Indeed many bodybuilders who use testosterone and fight against distinct water retention and an elevated estrogen level prefer Sustanon over other long-acting de-pot testosterones.

It is further noticed that Sustanon is also effective when relatively low doses are given to well advanced athletes- It is interesting to note that when Sustanon is given to athletes who have already used this compound in the same or lower doses, it leads to similar good results as during the previous intake. Sustanon is usually injected at least once a week, which can be stretched up to 10 days. The dosage in bodybuilding and powerlifting ranges from 250 mg every 14 days up to 1000 mg or more per day. Since such high dosages are not recommended-and fortunately are also not taken in most cases-the rule is 250-1000 mg/week. A dosage of 500 mg/week is completely sufficient for most, and can often be reduced to 250-mg/ week by combining Sustanon with an oral steroid. Sustanon is well tolerated as a basic steroid during treatment which stimulates the regeneration, gives the athlete a sufficient "kick" for intense train-ing units, and next to the already mentioned advantage-rapid strength increase and solid muscle gain distinguishes itself also by its compatibility. In order to gain mass fast Sustanon is often com-bined with Deca -Durabolin , Dianabol or Anadrol while athletes who are more into quality prefer combining it with Parabolan , Winstrol , Oxandrolone or Primobolan ."
    I did'nt know if you guys just blew this off or did'nt agree with it, but it does have some pretty good points.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    well IMO i would choose T200 over sus...its cheaper, less injections, not as painful due to BA content, no sus flu..

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I prefer other over ssut also. just like that i can stat clomid in 2 weeks instead of 3.

This was copied out of the educational threads

Not all test was created equal. Test is Test is Test. As much as this is true we are speaking about raw test or de esterified test. We are not talking about ester bound test.

The purpose when injecting is to do so to keep blood plasma levels as stable and at peak for as long as possible, now we cannot do this with sustanon unless it is injected every other day. If I were to draw a graph on the time release of sustanon it would have Highs & Lows (Ups & Downs). Now the average newbie does not wish to inject on an every other day basis and he certainly doesnt wish to be using that much test for a first or second cycle either. In order to keep blood plasma levels stable and reach a peak as quickly as possible you would have to go about front loading. Again something that should not really be done with sustanon.

I have read sustanon causes less water retention, sustanon causes less chance of getting gyno and less sides overall. This is not true one bit.

250mgs of sust or 250mgs of enanthate ?

Enanthate contains more raw test than the mixture in sust.

Did I forget to mention the sust flu? The long build up of this? The long duration it takes to leave the body due to the decanoate ester?

Now before I start writing a book on this I want a serious discussion with all you sust lovers
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Dizzy is offline Banned
    I like human grade gear. Usually more expensive. But not that much more if you find the right source.

Testoviron Depot (enanthate )
    ICN Galenika (enanthate)
    Testex (cypionate )
    Virormone (propionate )

Originally posted by kizer_soce

Sus should be shot everyday to get the most out of it, enanthate can be shot every 7 days.
    Are you sure you don't have this backwards? Sustanon shot everyday? No way, man you couldn't walk. All research I have done on this subject, suggests every 5 days of sustanon injects, some even go 7. T200 however, I have found works better when injected every 3-5 days.
    sustanon has two short lasting esters and two long. That is why I like it. But in my opinion T 200 is the way to go, much cheaper and not as painful to shoot.

Dizzy is offline Banned

Are you sure you don't have this backwards? Sustanon shot everyday? No way, man you couldn't walk. All research I have done on this subject, suggests every 5 days of sustanon injects, some even go 7. T200 however, I have found works better when injected every 3-5 days.
    sustanon has two short lasting esters and two long. That is why I like it. But in my opinion T 200 is the way to go, much cheaper and not as painful to shoot.
    Not all sus is painful. And to get the full benefit of the shorter acting esters in sus, ed or eod injections are recomended. It is recomended to shoot single esters more frequently to keep blood concentrations stable for ideal growth.

I think if you want to manipulate esters...just get some enanthate or cypionate and jumpstart your cycle with propionate or suspension. And once the long esters kick in...drop the shorter ones. Then pick them back up while your waiting to start clomid. I just don't see the need for four esters of test in one cycle. JMO

Redneck is offline Junior Member
    Not everyone gets sust flu and whats wrong with front loading sust.when used in conjunction with deca it flows in easy and joint stiffnes dose't exisit. Yes i know that my earlier post is copied from the AR sight. That's why it's quoted

Nico is offline Associate Member
    T200 brovel.
    Bro its the shiznit. Its cheap and IMO just as effective.

Thread Information