bigjayo is offline Associate Member

Cycling with gyno

Hey Fellas,

Just wondering for you guys with gyno what kind of anti-e's you use so your gyno does not worsen? I got natural gyno(lumps) under both nips, did a cycle of test 500mg no nolva, they got a tad worse. I hear I can keep cycling and keep the lumps under control with letro until I get them cut out in a few years. But what kinda dose? I would probably be using 500-750mg test E, but with 1mg ED of letro should I be fine or should I go higher? I don't know that Im prone to gyno per se, I just know I had a very high bodyfat as a teenager that helped me get the lumps. I want to continue cycling but wanted some input on keeping the buggers under control. I don't buy into the "once you've got gyno, you've got it so quit worrying about it" type of mindset, my gyno flared up and it def. got bigger but I got some nolva now they are back to normal. Any help is appreciated.

emdub27 is offline New Member
    Check into Aromasin , not sure where you can get it. It basically inhibits the estrogen from binding to the receptor, but allows it to stay in your blood to help with your lipids. I don't know if it stops bloat though.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    if i was you i would run 2.mg of letro a day. i also wold not run the test so high. you should tink of adding another compound like var t-bol or eq. then you can run the test at a lower dose.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    letro is strong, ldex is effective, on top of nolva, which is a MUST for you while cycling. nolva 10mg ED or 20 if not effective. ldex at .25mg ED. An interesting thing a close friend does who has your problem, he uses 300 test a week, one shot, with Masteron 200mg /wk(read hookers profile, its a miracle drug for you especially) and oral Proviron 50mg ED. read hookers profile also. this stack will greatly limit the estro activity in your body while putting on quality mass. some are tough to get, but i know for sure it works, im watching him grow by the day.

kafabe is offline Junior Member

bromo

If you are taking deca or tren go with bromo, it is great for me. Nolva should work fine with the test.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I have some gyno issues (not steroid related). Currently running test and EQ with letro @ 1.25mg ED.

Hey guys great replies.....So to the guy who has gyno and is using test and EQ, how much test and is 1.25mg ED letro enough? I have done 2.5mg letro a day on NOTHING to try to reduce gyno and it KILLED my sex drive(took a good 4-5months to recover). Bottom line is, I got gyno, its not noticeable I know its there, I want to cycle. Now let's hear your opinions

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    How long does it take before Letro kicks in fully?

It takes around 60 days for stable blood levels

If i wanted it to be effective from the beginning of a cycle how much in advance should it be started before the actual cycle begins?

iam in the same boat BUMP

Jsik98 is offline Member
    I originally started taking letro to see if it will reverse some minor gyno. It didn't really do anything but kill my sex drive, but atleast I know it's working. So I know it's effective at lowering estrogen to prevent further occurence. I wouldn't run it as high as you mentioned. You should, however, run it two - three weeks before starting a cycle to make sure it has fully penetrated the adipose tissue and is sufficiently suppressing the estrogen. I feel an effective dose may be starting at 2.5mgs ED for 1 week, then going to 1.5mgs ED for 1 week, then going to 1.5mgs EOD for the rest of the time until it's time to taper off. Then maybe going down to .75 EOD for a while and then possibly even .75mgs every third day for a couple weeks before discontinuing use. JMO

So I'm hearing I should do 2.5mg for 1-2 weeks, then do 1.25mg ED for the third week then start injections(3 week build up) and keep dose at 1.25mg ED. I just dont want the gyno to flare back up.....

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Your gyno will in theory get more noticable when your pec muscles grow in size. I would run 1.25mg ED. Start several weeks before your cycle though. I have found 1.25mg to effect my sex drive very little. See which dose works best for you.

IronSheff is offline Junior Member
    I think I heard Pheedno once say that he ran a ridiculous amount of Nolva for gyno once(like 100 or 150mg) until it went away and then he was able to keep it neutral the rest of his cycle at 20 or 30mg.

mkv213 is offline Member
    I wouldn't even touch a cycle if I thought for even a minute I had gyno. There isn't enough muscle in the world worth having bitch tits to me.

Quote Originally Posted by IronSheff
    I think I heard Pheedno once say that he ran a ridiculous amount of Nolva for gyno once(like 100 or 150mg) until it went away and then he was able to keep it neutral the rest of his cycle at 20 or 30mg.
    hmmmm, I wonder how long he had to do that for thats alot of nolva

I was a fat teenager, little bumps behind my nips don't bother me. Infact my chest is very muscular and I've had it looked at by surgeons, 2 wouldn't even operate because they said it was all in my head? Eh, I just wanna have me some fun and minimize damage

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    ...Start several weeks before your cycle though...
    If yoi were to start taking Letro tomorrow when would you start a cycle?

i.e.
    How long should you take Letro before beginning a cycle?

Thread Information