marcinator is offline New Member

good idea or plain stupidity?

Alright, don't flame on me too bad for just asking this...but I'm at the beginning research stage right now...I'm months away from trying real gear, if I ever do...but in the meantime, would this be something worth trying or is this just a completely ridiculous idea?

ok..here it goes...this would be the "legal cycle"

Weeks 1-2 2 caps (20 mg) Superdrol
    Weeks 3-4 3 caps (30 mg) Superdrol
    Weeks 5-6 4 caps (40 mg) Superdrol

PCT:

Week 7 6 caps/day 6-OXO
    Week 8 6 caps/day 6-OXO
    Week 9 4 caps/day 6-OXO
    Week 10 4 caps/day 6-OXO

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Personally, I would give it a miss. Plan your first real cycle, even if it is years from now. There are only a couple of practical oral-only cycles and the orals we are talking about are expensive. Your best first cycle would be 300 to 500mg test per week for 10 or 12 weeks, no orals, proper pct, nolva ON HAND in case of gyno but not to be taken if there are no symptoms. This cycle will give you the basic knowledge you need about how test effects your body. Meanwhile, you need to figure out if you have the discipline and intensity needed to get and keep decent gains. Test-only cycles have an undeserved bad rep with many users for giving you gains that you cannot keep. The reason for this, I think, is that many users only see water gains. Everybody gets them, whether they are training and eating right, or not. But water gains, of course, are only temporary, and by the time you are well into PCT, they have disappeared. True muscular hypertrophy to a significant level on test is possible only if you have enough knowledge and dedication to make some gains naturally. The "I can't gain, no matter what I do, so I wanna use roids" guys almost never succeed at this. They have not learned yet how to gain. If you can't gain naturally, you are doing something wrong. If you are doing something wrong, you need to straighten it out before your first cycle or it will be wasted.

True muscular gains from test come fairly slowly even if you are doing everything correctly, as opposed to water gains which come and peak quickly. Obviously, then, the longer cycles will give you greater gains of lean mass. The only reason for a beginner to not go much beyond 12 weeks is that then you have the added complication of testicular atrophy to deal with before pct, and a beginner needs to be able to judge his reaction to the test, without the added confusion of an hcg regimen. Testicular atrophy will interfere with your recovery, because even though the HPTA recovers quickly from a test-only cycle, the shrunken and neglected testicles often fail to react in a timely manner to the LH that the pituitary is desperately pumping out in an attempt to raise testosterone levels . So as in many things juice-related, length of your first test cycle is a study in compromise. 10 to 12 weeks would seem to be optimum... long enough for the slow muscle gains to add up to more than you will lose post-cycle, but not so long that the balls forget what their job is.

I am a firm believer in using clen or ECA during pct. It seems to enable the user to keep cals fairly low, at least at bodyweight maintenance levels, without going catabolic. Nevertheless, for your first time at bat I suggest using ONLY CLOMID, unless you had to start the nolva to combat gyno, in which case you should run nolva through the end of pct. This pure clomid approach to pct is another step in the learning process. The challenge of keeping your gains without gaining fat is a good exercise in nutritional discipline. If you can still make modest gains naturally, you are ready for test. If you can make 10 lbs of KEPT gains from 500mg test for 10 weeks, you are ready to move up to a stack, which again, will be a learning experience. Every time you cycle, you need to remember to only add one thing, or do one thing different, so you can record the effects. You never really stop learning, as you stack different things together and try different dosing regimens, different ancilliaries, etc.

Save your money. Spend it on protein, or save it for your first cycle. Right now, you should try to achieve the goals you had in mind with the superdrol naturally, with intense and knowledgeable training and good diet.

trisdog is offline Associate Member
    very impressed baron, great input!

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    damn Baron, you're definately the man. That read like the introduction to "AAS 101" and should be required reading for anyone considering using aas.

total respect

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    woah, that was awesome Baron.

Why aren't you a mod/vet yet?

I am still inexperienced in many aspects of AAS, and there are plenty of mods as it is, right now. But thanks.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Slic4788
    woah, that was awesome Baron.

Why aren't you a mod/vet yet?

I totally agree.

I also agree w/ what Baron said about saving your money. I worked at GNC for 2 years and the Vitamin shoppe for a year. I have tried absolutely every single over the counter supplement. And there is even remotely close to the real gear. Take Barons advice and save your money. Take some time to plan a realy cylce if in fact you are serious about gains. The over the counter "muscle builders" are def not worth it. IMO

GNC LOL! I used to go crazy in that place, buying everything in sight. Had a gold card... the twofer special on the big cannister of the house brand whey was actually not such a bad deal considering the fairly good quality of the product. I get everything online now, even my whey. Just ordered 15 boxes of Met-Rx for my upcoming trip to the middle east. That crap is expensive at GNC but I got it at well under a buck and a half per packet. I get my vitamins at walgreens. Other stuff online from whoever is cheapest. my shadow no longer darkens any doors at GNC.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

marcinator is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Personally, I would give it a miss. Plan your first real cycle, even if it is years from now. There are only a couple of practical oral-only cycles and the orals we are talking about are expensive. Your best first cycle would be 300 to 500mg test per week for 10 or 12 weeks, no orals, proper pct, nolva ON HAND in case of gyno but not to be taken if there are no symptoms. This cycle will give you the basic knowledge you need about how test effects your body. Meanwhile, you need to figure out if you have the discipline and intensity needed to get and keep decent gains. Test-only cycles have an undeserved bad rep with many users for giving you gains that you cannot keep. The reason for this, I think, is that many users only see water gains. Everybody gets them, whether they are training and eating right, or not. But water gains, of course, are only temporary, and by the time you are well into PCT, they have disappeared. True muscular hypertrophy to a significant level on test is possible only if you have enough knowledge and dedication to make some gains naturally. The "I can't gain, no matter what I do, so I wanna use roids" guys almost never succeed at this. They have not learned yet how to gain. If you can't gain naturally, you are doing something wrong. If you are doing something wrong, you need to straighten it out before your first cycle or it will be wasted.

True muscular gains from test come fairly slowly even if you are doing everything correctly, as opposed to water gains which come and peak quickly. Obviously, then, the longer cycles will give you greater gains of lean mass. The only reason for a beginner to not go much beyond 12 weeks is that then you have the added complication of testicular atrophy to deal with before pct, and a beginner needs to be able to judge his reaction to the test, without the added confusion of an hcg regimen. Testicular atrophy will interfere with your recovery, because even though the HPTA recovers quickly from a test-only cycle, the shrunken and neglected testicles often fail to react in a timely manner to the LH that the pituitary is desperately pumping out in an attempt to raise testosterone levels . So as in many things juice-related, length of your first test cycle is a study in compromise. 10 to 12 weeks would seem to be optimum... long enough for the slow muscle gains to add up to more than you will lose post-cycle, but not so long that the balls forget what their job is.

I am a firm believer in using clen or ECA during pct. It seems to enable the user to keep cals fairly low, at least at bodyweight maintenance levels, without going catabolic. Nevertheless, for your first time at bat I suggest using ONLY CLOMID, unless you had to start the nolva to combat gyno, in which case you should run nolva through the end of pct. This pure clomid approach to pct is another step in the learning process. The challenge of keeping your gains without gaining fat is a good exercise in nutritional discipline. If you can still make modest gains naturally, you are ready for test. If you can make 10 lbs of KEPT gains from 500mg test for 10 weeks, you are ready to move up to a stack, which again, will be a learning experience. Every time you cycle, you need to remember to only add one thing, or do one thing different, so you can record the effects. You never really stop learning, as you stack different things together and try different dosing regimens, different ancilliaries, etc.

Save your money. Spend it on protein, or save it for your first cycle. Right now, you should try to achieve the goals you had in mind with the superdrol naturally, with intense and knowledgeable training and good diet.
    Baron - thanks a lot man for taking the time to educate me...sometimes its hard to find such good information....great post

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, from the time I've been on this board, Baron has been the single best source of information and advice of anyone on this board. Always taking the time to write lengthy, indepth and thorough replies to everyone with legitimate questions. I can respect the hell out of that. Thanks from all of us Baron for sharing your knowledge.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Damn Baron you should write for a magazine or newspaper. What you doing wasting your time here. LOL jk

"The Researcher"

Quote Originally Posted by lfrisbee
    Yeah, from the time I've been on this board, Baron has been the single best source of information and advice of anyone on this board. Always taking the time to write lengthy, indepth and thorough replies to everyone with legitimate questions. I can respect the hell out of that. Thanks from all of us Baron for sharing your knowledge.
    It's not my knowledge... it is our knowledge, the collective experience of this board. I learned most of it right here. I just re-hash it and pass it along, as others did for me.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

taylor26 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    It's not my knowledge... it is our knowledge, the collective experience of this board. I learned most of it right here. I just re-hash it and pass it along, as others did for me.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    -The Baron-
    Ain't it the truth. Thanks bro and great read.

Thread Information