xderekx is offline Associate Member

hey bro's..question about gear "weight"

ok, bare with me while i attempt to explain this...

this morning i drew 75mgs of Prop into my syringe. as always, no problems. then i grabbed my EQ and drew what i thought was 1CC into the same syringe.
    here's the dilemma..i drew around 3/4 more EQ than i anticipated...i'm guessing because it was early in the morning & i was delirious.

anyhow, instead of injecting the entire 2.5CC's of prop/eq, i decided to unload the excess 3/4's i over-drew in the first place, back into the EQ vial because i am obsessive compulsive. haha

now, here's my question...is there a "weight" difference between EQ & Prop? i'm assuming there is, but which is heavier? i'm hoping that when i unloaded the excess, it was only EQ & not a combo of EQ/Prop.
    i'm injecting Prop ED & i don't want to **** up my blood levels by underdosing myself. what are the chances that the unloaded gear was a combo of EQ/Prop? keep in mind, i didnt shake the fluid or run the syringe under hot water to mix the fluids...

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    well i do not know the weight for sure, but i have done this with prop and tren before and as long as the tren was on top of the prop i just pushed a little back in to the vial....not exactly sure with your mix, sorry man...

xderekx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    well i do not know the weight for sure, but i have done this with prop and tren before and as long as the tren was on top of the prop i just pushed a little back in to the vial....not exactly sure with your mix, sorry man...
    yeah, i was visibly able to see the separation of the 2, assuming the prop was on the bottom since i drew it first. after i unloaded the excess gear, i shook the syringe & ran it under water & the fluids were no longer visible with separation.
    hmmm, either way, my quad is indulging in it right now lol

joshr is offline Associate Member
    you should be cool as long as they were seperated when you put it back it

Thread Information