Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By codexp03

Thread: Proof that test levels return to normal after cycle!

Schwarz is offline Member

Proof that test levels return to normal after cycle!

Just wondering all those of you that have done a normal cycle (ie 10-16 weeks) and have done proper PCT and got bloodwork done at the beggining and at the end of your cycle did you notice that your test levels had dropped, were the same or had actually increased?

Me and my training buddy had a long discussion about this and he believes that even with proper PCT your test levels are never as good as before you started cycling. So I'm looking for proof that he's wrong. Anyone??

Cheers

S

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    Me and my training buddy had a long discussion about this and he believes that even with proper PCT your test levels are never as good as before you started cycling. So I'm looking for proof that he's wrong. Anyone??

Cheers

S
    I just finished a test/deca cycle for 18 weeks (prop the last 2 weeks) and I had blood work done 2 weeks after pct. I am taking tribulus 4g ed. Quite the opposite happened, my test levels are so high that my doc is concerened and told me to stop taking tribulus.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    I just finished a test/deca cycle for 18 weeks (prop the last 2 weeks) and I had blood work done 2 weeks after pct. I am taking tribulus 4g ed. Quite the opposite happened, my test levels are so high that my doc is concerened and told me to stop taking tribulus.
    What were your estrogen levels post PCT?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    This is were everyone is different. Some guys get their natty test levels back real quick and other take longer. There is always a chance that you levels will never return back to what they were. But if you do proper pct your chances are more likely to.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    What were your estrogen levels post PCT?
    oon the high side, estradiol was 70. I am going to have bloodwork again in a week or so to see if it lowered, which it should.

marqui678 is offline Junior Member
    Most people will have thier test levels go back to normal, but theres not telling what will happen to you, everyone will react differently. I think duration and dose will have a strong influence on how normal they will be.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Yeah in another thread it was mentioned that estrogen levels in test subjects rose 80% on trib.

Remember, folks, herbal doesn't mean benign, necessarily. Herbals can have just as profound an effect on the body as refined chemicals. My ex tried to use tea tree oil to treat vaginal warts and it messed her up really bad. She loves sushi and especially loves wasabi, but after a lunch of sushi with her usual lump of wasabi she went into anaphylitic shock... passed out cold on me and could barely breathe. Took her to the emerg room pronto (luckily very close by) and she was okay before she got to see the doc. She broke out in huge rashes all over her body that itched like crazy. These effects lasted about a week after she stopped messing with that tea tree oil. Just a simple safe herbal concoction, right? Be careful and respect herbals. Your wish list of effects might not agree with what you actually get from a substance. Treat them with respect, like any other drug.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    oon the high side, estradiol was 70. I am going to have bloodwork again in a week or so to see if it lowered, which it should.
    Oh wow, which brand of Trib u using?

Quote Originally Posted by Slic4788
    Oh wow, which brand of Trib u using?
    optimum nutrition, 625mg caps.

codexp03 is offline New Member
    My test levels before I did my first cycle: 1120 NG/ML Four years after my last cycle 395 NG/ML and I'm only 26 years old! Play w/ fire all you want, but I did everything correctly and my test levels are now shot for life. I took doctor perscribed HCG and Clomid/Nolva after every cycle. I went to the doc one month ago to see if there were any long-term effects of my gear days 8 cycles which ranged from 200mg test x 8 weeks in my first cycle to 6x that in my last. What did I get? 3k in gyno surgery and a lifetime dependency on test.
    Last edited by codexp03; 08-15-2005 at 11:14 PM.
    anon99 likes this.

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by codexp03
    My test levels before I did my first cycle: 1120 NG/ML Four years after my last cycle 395 NG/ML and I'm only 26 years old! Play w/ fire all you want, but I did everything correctly and my test levels are now shot for life. I took doctor perscribed HCG and Clomid/Nolva after every cycle. I went to the doc one month ago to see if there were any long-term effects of my gear days 8 cycles which ranged from 200mg test x 8 weeks in my first cycle to 6x that in my last. What did I get? 3k in gyno surgery and a lifetime dependency on test.
    What are you going to do now? Are you planning to use AAS for the rest of your life?

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Remember, folks, herbal doesn't mean benign, necessarily. Herbals can have just as profound an effect on the body as refined chemicals. My ex tried to use tea tree oil to treat vaginal warts and it messed her up really bad. She loves sushi and especially loves wasabi, but after a lunch of sushi with her usual lump of wasabi she went into anaphylitic shock... passed out cold on me and could barely breathe. Took her to the emerg room pronto (luckily very close by) and she was okay before she got to see the doc. She broke out in huge rashes all over her body that itched like crazy. These effects lasted about a week after she stopped messing with that tea tree oil. Just a simple safe herbal concoction, right? Be careful and respect herbals. Your wish list of effects might not agree with what you actually get from a substance. Treat them with respect, like any other drug.

-The Baron-
    OK important safety tip from the Baron - Don't use tea tree oil on your vaginal warts!

I'm always amazed at people who think that just because something is herbal or 'natural', it works by completely different physical principles than pharmaceutical medicines. In the end, whether it comes from a Pfizer vat or is extracted from a tropical root, it's a chemical and will affect your biochemistry in some way. And just like any medicine it will have its own set of benefits and side effects. There's a member of my family who is convinced that modern anti-depressants are evil products of the pharmaceutical/industrial complex, but takes St. John's Wort because it's 'natural'. Nevermind that the active ingredient(s) are essentially SSRIs with some MAOI properties - somehow it's different!
    In my mind the main benefit of herbal products is that they are OTC and they tend to be cheaper than prescribed drugs.

Schwarz is offline Member

This is scary. Any other stories like this??

codexp03 is offline New Member
    What are you going to do now? Are you planning to use AAS for the rest of your life?

I just got my results back yesterday. I'm not sure just yet. I thought about waiting 6 months and then having another test after upping my Zinc and taking HCG to try to jump start my own natural production. If that doesn't work, I'm going to take 200mg of Testosterone Enanthate every week until I keel over. I'm pissed about the whole situation I had high levels in the first place, but I just had to do a couple shows. After my breif career I'm low Test and I've given it pleanty of time, 4 years now. I did everything right, I worked for World's Gym, my cycle designer was a professional bodybuilder, and I saw a doctor before, after, and during my cycles. I had to quit after damaging two discs in my back and decided to stop using 4 years ago, I'm going to regret using gear for sometime now.

Spyder is offline Member

I just got my results back yesterday. I'm not sure just yet. I thought about waiting 6 months and then having another test after upping my Zinc and taking HCG to try to jump start my own natural production. If that doesn't work, I'm going to take 200mg of Testosterone Enanthate every week until I keel over. I'm pissed about the whole situation I had high levels in the first place, but I just had to do a couple shows. After my breif career I'm low Test and I've given it pleanty of time, 4 years now. I did everything right, I worked for World's Gym, my cycle designer was a professional bodybuilder, and I saw a doctor before, after, and during my cycles. I had to quit after damaging two discs in my back and decided to stop using 4 years ago, I'm going to regret using gear for sometime now.
    Ah im sorry to hear that buddy, that sucks, i wish you the best of luck mate.

i've been running a heavy test cycle for roughly 5 months now... finishing it up and beginning PCT in September with IGF-1lr3, nolv, clom, and trib. i'm hoping i dont end up antoher horror story.

anon99 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by codexp03 View Post
    Any update? Have your test levels returned at all? Any treatment help? How is your mood/libido?

BTW did you run HCG during your cycle or only after?

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    This thread is almost 9 years old. I'm sure his levels are back to normal.

anon99 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king6 II View Post
    This thread is almost 9 years old. I'm sure his levels are back to normal.
    Haha yeah I knew I was gonna get flack for that. But still curious!! It's good data.

Thread Information