DrStacks is offline Junior Member

HCG/Clomid- Proviron/Nolvadex

I got a Q for someone who knows what they are talking about. I got 30 tabs clomid. 30 tabs nolvadex . 10,000 I.U. HCG , 30 tabs proviron . Now my stack consists of Equi, Dbol , Test200 (enenthate) and possibly Test propionate . Here is the order and length:
    Test200- weeks 1-4
    Dbol- weeks 1-4
    Equipoise - weeks 1-7
    Test prop- weeks 5+6 if I decide to take

I want to avoid gyno of course and make sure I don't loose anything at the end of the stack as well as keeping my nuts from shrinking as much as possible. When should I take the proviron and nolva?? and how much?? since I have a limited supply. And when should I take the clomid and HCG?? And how much concidering the limited supply of HCG??

I feel like the test prop might get me a bit bigger and harder so I will probably take it. Which means I will have high test levels for a total of 6 weeks which will then convert into estrogen. Also gotta avoid the bitch tits throughout the whole stack. I would figure this out for myself but my brain is gone from school as well as making sure my stack is designed right. Some one finish this cycle for me! I have spent too much time doing this crap! All help greatly appreciated...

bump this

gotta bump until help is recieved.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well, you don't sound like you have enough Anti Esters. My advice is to take the anti esters when you start feeling your nips burning, itching or whatever. It may be enough, but then again it may not be. I have to take anywhere from 40-100mg of Nolv just to keep my nips from itching a day. So it depends on the individual.
    This sounds like it may be your first cycle, because you don't seem to know what it is like to get gyno symptoms.
    Some guys, don't have a problem with gyno, I have to keep plenty of Anti Esters on hand, cause, I am soo prone to gyno.
    Get more Anti Esters before you start, just to be safe. Trust me you don't want to start your cycle, and find out that you don't have enough Anti Esters.. then you will be upset and desperate and there is nothing you can do until you get some more in.

Actually, this is my seventh cycle. I know the symptoms of Gyno but I dont even want to experience them. Although this IS the first cycle I have ever used an anti-estro. I must take it in this cycle because of the high dosages I am taking: 50mg D-bol/day and 800mg Test enenthate/week and 500mg test prop/week plus 550mg equipoise /week although equipoise is of no real threat. I was thinking of taking 10mg nolva AND 25mg proviron everyday for 30 days towards the end of the cycle when the estrogen shoots up above the test levels although I will be taking HCG and clomid to elevate my testis production. Hope this is a good idea. One thing is doctors, I haven't asked but anyone know if Doc's will ever prescribe an anti-estro for someone on a cycle?

seeker is offline Junior Member
    You will want to run the cycle at least 8 weeks and in weeks 7 and 8+ you will want some test to accompany the eq, winny wouldn't be a bad addition either you could run it 4-6 weeks at the end all the way up to the day before you take clomid. In the last week take 3000 UI HCG , 5 days after that another 3000, 5 days afterwards 1500 UI, 1500 UI in another 5 days, and 6 days afterwards start clomid (this should be 3 weeks after your last shot of equipoise ). Have 300mg on your first day of clomid, 100mg from days 2-10, and 50mg for another week or two. Use noladex only if you experience gyno symptoms, in which case take a handful and then 20mg daily until a few weeks after your cycle.

sounds good to me...thanks seeker

Thread Information