Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie

add tren or not?

i just started this cycle
    weeks 1-6 25 mgs dbol ed
    weeks 1-10, 200 mg deca every week
    weeks 1-10, 250 mgs test enanthate every week
    I was thinking of adding 40 mgs ed of tren acetate with phlojel for 7 weeks. i know tren and deca will shut me down hard, but im running both drugs in relatively low doses, and plus ive got plenty of clomid. is this a good idea?

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    first 200mg deca /week is not enough same thing for the test 250mg/week is not enough...

try 400mg/week deca
    and 500mg/week of test

and tren won't be good for you you need to do more reasearch about cycling

good luck...

ive been researching gear for years bro. the dosage im on is all i could afford. And why would tren not be good for me? ive run it before and i loved it

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    to me, if you started with the deca , stick with it. Dont add tren to the mix. Both together will not be advised. Your mg's are low across the board on that cycle. I agree with Bizz, 500mg test, 400mg deca. deca shouold be ran for 12weeks min. with test running about a week or 2 longer. IMO Clomid pct a few weeks after last test shot for about 4 weeks. If you can, run proviron in the cycle, if not use nolva 10-20mg ed.

tren and deca both are verysuppressive compounds. Tren is even stronger of a suppressive compound. Being so supressive can also make recovery more difficult. I like tren over deca if your cutting. But both compounds together is a very harsh thing to do and i am certain everyone here will say not to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    i just started this cycle
    weeks 1-6 25 mgs dbol ed
    weeks 1-10, 200 mg deca every week
    weeks 1-10, 250 mgs test enanthate every week
    I was thinking of adding 40 mgs ed of tren acetate with phlojel for 7 weeks. i know tren and deca will shut me down hard, but im running both drugs in relatively low doses, and plus ive got plenty of clomid. is this a good idea?

yea, ive read many times that tren and deca shouldn't be combined, but the bottom line is they are both nandrolone base roids, so running 200 mgs a week of deca, and 280 mgs a week of tren is like running 480 of either one. and being as i would be taking the tren with phlojel and the absorbtion rate is only 80% at best, it would be like running 424 mgs a week of either one. Besides, on my last cycle i ran test enanthate /test prop/tren/deca and had no sides effects at all, besides an increase in aggresion.

you may wanna further research that ideal before continuing to use that combination. I honestly think that if it was the thing to do, we wouldnt have to questioning it because would be ranting and raving about how it's the bomb thing to do, ya know. But seriously, dont continue it until you get the fine tuning of the 2 compounds done so you can make a better decision on it. Take care Bro!

The problem is, nobody seems to have any legit information on that combo, only opinions that they reached cause of someone else's opinion. It seems to me that basically the reason people are so dead set against that combination is the assumption that both compounds would be run fairly heavily. I know running any nandrolone base above 600 mgs a week is risky, but at 400 - 500 mgs a week, i really don't think there is much to worry about. i know guys that have run tren at 525 mgs a week, and had no problems, so why would a blend of deca and tren be so much worse if it were at a lower total dosage?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    All nandrolones release prolactin. prolactin is much harder to manage then estrogen. if you run tren with deca , please run B6 throughout the cycle and PCT, as this will help manage prolactin levels. as for running one or the other, I think that is up to the individual and their goals of the cycle. I'd leave tren to a lean mass cycle. deca would bloat me too much to see the effects of tren.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jray1der
    tren and deca both are verysuppressive compounds. Tren is even stronger of a suppressive compound. Being so supressive can also make recovery more difficult. I like tren over deca if your cutting. But both compounds together is a very harsh thing to do and i am certain everyone here will say not to do it.
    Dont be sure. I am currently running Prop, Tren A, and Nandro PP. awsome. no gyno, but im not sensetive to it.

Thread Information