POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member

Halo / T-400 / EQ Cycle ?

Week 1 - 4 Halo, 40mg/day
    Week 1 - 10 T-400, 800mg/wk
    Week 1- 10 EQ, 600/wk

What kind of results would I see from this ? Thanks, -H

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Well bro i have done a similar cycle not too long ago. I used Prop and cyp instead of t-400 but its very similar to it. All i have to say "Halo" is wicked bro be ready for it or it will kick you in your ass. The stuff makes you very edgy "something i kinda had a problem dealing with at times". I think you will be hard as a rock since EQ and Halo are combined in your cycle. I would expect a solid 10-15lbs on this cycle, but it all depends on your diet bro. Make sure to take some "Milkthisle" with that cycle "Halo" is toxic bro beeter be safe then sorry. God luck with that cycle.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    looks like you're going to be moving a LOT more weight in the gym. i'm thinking of something similar, halo may be too much though.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    for me, i mean.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    I took a bottle of T-400 and saw very minimal results. I would go with some T-200 plus the pain of T4 sucks.

hockeyman20 is offline Junior Member
    Why not put halo at the end of the cycle to harden up your other gains. I have never done halo but i would think you use it simalarly to that of winny.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    PowerStroke...that looks like a solid cycle bro! I've done the Halo's twice and nothing else has given me as good of a strength increase as the Halo's...first time I took 30mgs/day...second time I took 40mgs/day, I didn't split up the dosage either, I took them all at once about an hour to an hour and a half beforer the workout and they worked very weel for me.I stacked them with Test and Primo and got extremely strong and fairly hard...didn't gain as much weight as when stacking with d-bol or a-bombs but I felt great...I did get a little irritable but I saved it for the gym...This was during my Powerlifting days though so I incorporated the halo's at the beggining of the cycle rather than at the end for hardening up for the purpose of Bodybuilding!

Good luck to ya!...I don't think you'll be dissappointed!

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member

You got me thinking now....

You know, now that I think about it, my last cycle with T-400 / Deca / D-bol, I didn't really feel the T-400. I am really considering Changing the T-400 to Enanthate or Sustanon . I just liked the idea of 400mg/cc. Hmmm... Any suggestions ? Thanks -H

Thread Information