G-Force is offline Anabolic Member

Loosing Muscle on cutting cycle?

i have been on a cutting regime for the past 4 weeks (and will continue for another 8) and look much sharper, more vascular, harder and generally look better - i have lost 9lbs

i am running prop/tren /clen

this is the first serious cutter i have done , aside from the odd 4 weeker (without AAS) and i am concerned that i'm loosing muscle

in the past 4 weeks i have lost 1/2" around my arms and 3/4" around my thighs

i have been esentially bulking for the last 3 years and i'm not used to my measurements going down

the thing is i havent lost strength - infact i have gotten a little stronger

i suppose what i am asking is do you think the size that i have lost is 100% fat?

its just hard to imagine i had that much fat to loose around my arms

Logan13 is offline Banned

bf

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    i have been on a cutting regime for the past 4 weeks (and will continue for another 8) and look much sharper, more vascular, harder and generally look better - i have lost 9lbs

i am running prop/tren /clen

this is the first serious cutter i have done , aside from the odd 4 weeker (without AAS) and i am concerned that i'm loosing muscle

in the past 4 weeks i have lost 1/2" around my arms and 3/4" around my thighs

i have been esentially bulking for the last 3 years and i'm not used to my measurements going down

the thing is i havent lost strength - infact i have gotten a little stronger

i suppose what i am asking is do you think the size that i have lost is 100% fat?

its just hard to imagine i had that much fat to loose around my arms
    If you had/have fat around your arms and legs, why care about losing it? You will lose "some" muscle while cutting. Honestly, that 1/2" -3/4" you lost was never muscle, it was fat, so your diet seems to be working. Just keep the protein calories up. A cut-up bicep looks bigger than a thick/undefined one.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    dont sweat it bro

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Logan's comments are right bro! Don't worry about the size that's
    probably fat and water, so keep the faith in your cycle, focus in
    your diet and bingo! At the end you will be proud of the results
    if you have old pictures taken right before your cutter cycle then
    you will see the difference and will feel what I meant.

IronSheff is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    If you had/have fat around your arms and legs, why care about losing it? You will lose "some" muscle while cutting. Honestly, that 1/2" -3/4" you lost was never muscle, it was fat, so your diet seems to be working. Just keep the protein calories up. A cut-up bicep looks bigger than a thick/undefined one.

Gotta agree here. I think you said you're running prop/tren /clen and with that stack you won't loose much, if any muscle while cutting. If your fat burning agent was t3 with the prop and the fina I could agree that possibly some muscle is withering away, but I think your safe keeping your muscle with the clen.

All in all, don't worry much about numbers; it's all about the look.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, yeah. I got stuck in that weight, size black hole for too long. Go by the mirror and how your clothes fit. Are you a competition power lifter? If not, stop worrying about size and even strength. If you still have your strength, you are doing EXCELLENT. Don't change a thing... Tren will burn that fat layer right off ya with clen . You should look very good right now....

Look at the seperation between your anterior (side) delts to your upper bicep and tricep. I bet you see a much better valley there that you haven't seen in awhile? That's one of the first things I saw when going thru a cutting cycle and that's where I got the most compliments right away.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-14-2005 at 09:44 PM.

yeah your right, i do look and feel much better, i just wasnt expecting to loose size around my arms and thighs so quickly - its a bit disconcerting and i felt like i was loosing muscle when infact this is unlikely - i'm just not used to it as this is my first major cutter

i love seeing the veins all popping up out of no where now - and i can see muscles i didnt even know i had
    and i can see my abs for the first time in a year

i'm adding var to my cycle next week so things should really start getting interesting then

cheers fella's

diezell is offline Senior Member
    cutting is about losing fat to show more of youre muscle ultimately making you look leaner and better in shape losing size is common when cutting but what would you rather have 20 inch arms that are flabby or 18 inch arms cut up with veins popping through, 18 inch cut arms will also look bigger then 20 inch flab arms

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like your doin pretty good

i was slightly weaker at the gym today

last time i cut i wasnt on anabolics and my diet wasnt so good, so when i lost stregth i wasnt too surprised

now that my diet is spot on and i'm running anabolics i wasnt expecting to lose strength

sux

Thread Information