RoidGut is offline Member

how long for tren ace results?

This has probably been asked a million times before so I will make it a million and one

How long befor you see true results from tren ace. I have done a search and the answers are all over the board. Some claim it is within the first week, while others say not till week 2 or 3. Any suggestions from true tren useres?

the only reason i ask is that I have been on for only 2 days and already feel VERY irratable. Maybe it is phycological cuz I am a grumpy bastard normally .

I really wanted to know about time it takes to notice the strength and hardness. Someone out there must know

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    each compound will react diff from pers to pers mate,you could see gains from 7-14 days.no doubt you are feelin irritable becoz the tren is gettin into your system but you may not see any gains for another couple o days or so.

thx booz....just hope the irratability does not escalate down the road....already picturing my bosses head in a vice....LOL

I usually start to feel the effects of tren by the end of the first week...slight irritability and insomnia. Its fully kicked in by the third or fourth week.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    What is your dose?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I feel it within a few days of use.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    What is your dose?
    since I am a tren virgin, I am starting off with 50 mg ed for the first week to try out the sides, then am bumping up to 75 mg ed for the rest of the 9 wks

Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    since I am a tren virgin, I am starting off with 50 mg ed for the first week to try out the sides, then am bumping up to 75 mg ed for the rest of the 9 wks
    To be safe, stick with 50mg ED for at least a couple of weeks. See how your body reacts. Tren will sneak up on you!!! I don't want you bumping it up to fast only to find out 75mg ED is to much. My first time around, I couldn't handle 75mg ED!

Be safe,

BLT

thx for your concern bro. I am thinking of doing just that

Hamburgerman is offline New Member
    Everyones different,
    Tren is awesome but dont run alone unless you want to be celebate, run with test (prop is ideal) you should get results within days. I have been doing Tren and test for two 1/2 yrs - total of 12 cycles. I am 5'8" 243 Lbs with 8%bf.

Oh, for me, TREN fully kicks in around 10-14 days

flash31 is offline Junior Member
    Well I'm on tren ace 100mg ED and prop 150mg ED. I plan to be on it for 10 weeks and 12 weeks for prop. First time tren user, I may be a little over my head here. Hope I can handle it once it fully kicks on. (i'm only on day 2)

jserret1987 is offline New Member
    yeah im also taking 100mg ed of tren and up to as much as 1000mg of testoviron 250 a week thats 1000mg would be only one week then i drop from there but this is my 3week and im at 193lb from where i was before 184lb....... how do i know what working cuz i dont feel any sides... i can sleep perfect.... im horny all the time.... im not in a bad mood..... i feel fine no pains nothing at all what so ever... oh and also im taking cynomel, mabie that stops the cramping do to stable levels of taurin....

Thread Information