Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I do not think that 50mgs ED will cause nosebleeds or headaches--maybe some slight gastrointestinal problems.

I always begin at 50, and increase gradually. No need to use dosages higher than 50 until blood levels build--waste of juice, and it's always good to be cautious.

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pump A Holic
    I do not think that 50mgs ED will cause nosebleeds or headaches--maybe some slight gastrointestinal problems.

I always begin at 50, and increase gradually. No need to use dosages higher than 50 until blood levels build--waste of juice, and it's always good to be cautious.
    What's the highest dose you have personally used? And for how long at that dosage?

And at another board after going through tons of posts, there were a few cases of guys having nosebleeds at 40mg per day...i dont know if i can post a link to another board or not but here is a link to the posts i found....alot to dig through http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search...archid=3260288
    Last edited by G-13; 08-17-2005 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    What's the highest dose you have personally used? And for how long at that dosage?
    LOL...during my first LOVE-AFFAIR with mrs. tbol, I really felt her out...

Began at 30mgs, and evemtually hit 80mgs. The stomach pain became UNBEARABLE. And I also seemed to get sick for 2 days just before I ended. This was around week 7.

Still though, no acne, gyno, or hairloss. No nosebleeds(except 1), and I only had a few headaches.

The results were dramatic at high doses, which leads me to believe the drugs efficiency is largely dose-dependent.

~PUMP~

G-13 is offline Member
    LOL...during my first LOVE-AFFAIR with mrs. tbol, I really felt her out...

Began at 30mgs, and evemtually hit 80mgs. The stomach pain became UNBEARABLE. And I also seemed to get sick for 2 days just before I ended. This was around week 7.

Still though, no acne, gyno, or hairloss. No nosebleeds(except 1), and I only had a few headaches.

The results were dramatic at high doses, which leads me to believe the drugs efficiency is largely dose-dependent.

~PUMP~
    So far you are one of the most experienced users of t-bol..but man at 80mg a day...that's getting expensive for some guys...but still you say minimal sides for you..im going to experiment and go the 30-40-50 route and see how i feel and post results, because i think where most people are going to be interisted in using this is the cost to effect ratio...and the min sides...

So far you are one of the most experienced users of t-bol..but man at 80mg a day...that's getting expensive for some guys...but still you say minimal sides for you..im going to experiment and go the 30-40-50 route and see how i feel and post results, because i think where most people are going to be interisted in using this is the cost to effect ratio...and the min sides...
    Turinabol could and should be used in high dosages. Price should not be a factor--but even at 80mgs ED you are still cheaper than VAR.

I would say based on mu experiences with Turinabol, OPTIMUM dosage would be between 50-70mgs, depending on the individual. One must also understand that Turinabol does not produce dramatic gains--but rather, slow, steady, quality gains.

Though as I mentioned--effects are largely dose-dependent.

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    After taking tbol in combination with var, would you do it again or just stick with the tbol?

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I've run it at 50mg for 8 weeks with prop & loved it - it did however make me feel a bit sh!tty (lethargic & a little down), but then all orals seem to.
    I think you can see results as low as 30mg as long as you train hard & eat well.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyByU
    After taking tbol in combination with var, would you do it again or just stick with the tbol?
    I HAVEN'T BEEN BULKING--I have been CUTTING. (CUT first 2 weeks, BULK from weeks 2-6.)

I will increase my calories and carbos real soon--I am sure I will explode with muscle growth! I will continue to post my results, and I have some pretyy big expectations, judging by how my cut is going.

So far, the stack is much better than either or alone.

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    Did I say you have been bulking???

Quote Originally Posted by FlyByU
    Did I say you have been bulking???
    LOL..no, But i can not compare mass gains, as I have been in a calrie defecit(and still gained 5lbs)

Sorry about the CAPS...I get passionate,,lol

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I have run up to 80mgs a day for 6-8 weeks 3 or 4 times now and find the gains with Var and Tbol very similar. Unless you cant get var cheaply probably through powder, I would chose Tbol over var because if the price difference

G-13 is offline Member
    Well i have been on 30mg for 2 days and only side is crazy dreams almost nightmarish and very very detailed, in color..i could create a movie about my last one.

Nightmares!

what a COINCIDENCE! I JUST WOKE UP from one of the worst nightmares of my life! My MOM died, and some other VERY WEIRD shit!

I went to sleep last night feeling somewhat sick--mild headache, a lil malaise...I figured I would be fine in the morning..

Well I feel better physically--headache has subsided, but I still feel like crying because of that NIGHTMARE!

G-13 is offline Member
    what a COINCIDENCE! I JUST WOKE UP from one of the worst nightmares of my life! My MOM died, and some other VERY WEIRD shit!

I went to sleep last night feeling somewhat sick--mild headache, a lil malaise...I figured I would be fine in the morning..

Well I feel better physically--headache has subsided, but I still feel like crying because of that NIGHTMARE!
    Dude very similar...involved my ex...i was trying to save her from, believe it or not zombies..but the detail and color was so vivid it is mind blowing, and i had the sense of smell which has never happened..i woke up in a sweat heart pounding and out of breath like i had been running...i have been trying my astral projection thing so i don't know if that had something to do with it or not...still freaky

bumped up to 40mg today...had some strange sneazing attack..over the past 3 days i have been eating like a horse..constantly hungry..this stuff works in that aspect..no great signs in the gym yet, but its only been 3 days

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude very similar...involved my ex...i was trying to save her from, believe it or not zombies..but the detail and color was so vivid it is mind blowing, and i had the sense of smell which has never happened..i woke up in a sweat heart pounding and out of breath like i had been running...i have been trying my astral projection thing so i don't know if that had something to do with it or not...still freaky

bumped up to 40mg today...had some strange sneazing attack..over the past 3 days i have been eating like a horse..constantly hungry..this stuff works in that aspect..no great signs in the gym yet, but its only been 3 days
    tbol makes me hungry like a starving cougar or something......Wahhhhhhhhohhhhhhh....... I 've been backed up the last few days since I upped it to 50mgs. I've been forcing myself to shit but not as much comes out as usual. I ate a bunch of grapes and cherries to help. I think I'm going to go back down to 40mgs. I've gained 11 solid lbs in 3 weeks on these pink m&ms. My shoulders and arms look yolked. I need to go to the bathroom and try again.....

Yep, I was sweating too...and VERY VIVID DETAILS!

Happened before. And I have a mild headache again after taking my morning steroid administration of 20mgTbol/20mg Var.

Hopefully the headaches will stop--if not, I will knock the Tbol down for now, and knock the VAR UP. The only other time I have had headaches was from 60-80mg TBOL.

G-13 is offline Member
    I split my dosages up a little more..or spread them out....yesterday i took 20mg and had an insane workout but i was fighting through a headache...so because of the peak and trough of 6 hours i take 10 mg about every 4 hours so that the levels are more steady throughout the day...i just started it today so i dont have much to go on but it makes sense..to me anyway...

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    For me it's been a bitch to find, but I definately will incorporate it into my next cycle.

TADOLFI is offline Member
    I tried Turanabol as my first bit of gear - and I'm hooked.
    I used to get 1-AD to get me over the humps - but that stuff is getting harder to find and too expensive!

I am not a Bodybuilder - just a guy that's 43 and wanting to look like someone that works out.
    I'm 5' 8" and I was at 221 lbs. when I cycled.
    Been lifting hard for three years - but have been in and out of the gym since I was 18. I was at a plateau (again)
    and was kicking around the NO2 stacked with creatine,
    and was pricing this stuff when I heard from someone that TBol might help more and be priced the same.

Bought 100 pills cause that's all I could get at the time and did 3 pills (30MG) a day for 33 days.
    I did not stack anything else with it nor did I do any other supplements.
    All I added was an extra 50 - 60 grams of protein a day which put me at about 120 - 150 grams a day.

Now - here's the "things work different for different people" part.
    I lost 7 pounds while on it and started seeing my definition like never before! The pumps I got in the gym were amazing to me. I thought I knew what being pumped was like - not until I hit this stuff!
    In summary - Lost weight, made gains, great pumps - and no sides!

As for the gains...Bench went up 20 pounds for workout weight, lat pulldowns - up 30 pounds, curl bar standing curls - up 15 pounds and leg press up 40 pounds - all within the month! (I lost about 1/4 of this after I was off for 3-4 weeks)
    Last edited by TADOLFI; 08-19-2005 at 05:39 PM.

G-13 is offline Member
    well i did 40mg today and just got back from the gym, after 20 sets of bi/tri work my arms were jacked up....but i think P A H is right the magic number is prolly 50-60mg..

G-13 is offline Member
    Im up to 50mg a day, Shoulder and arm day today..The pumps were so painful i couldnt stand the pain,just incredible..

Sides so far..very little back acne...and i split my dosages up pretty even during the day, but today i took 20mg an hour before i went to workout and i noticed about an hour afterwords when i take 20mg i get hot and kinda flush for about an hour, then it goes away,im so hungry all the time i eat a full meal and an hour later im starving, weight is up about 4lbs give or take,i have a shitty scale. Strength is definately up. Looks like 50mg is where im going to stay....

Great news.

50mgs should be great

G-13 is offline Member
    Well all i can say is you were right..thanks for all the input

Well all i can say is you were right..thanks for all the input
    PUMP was RIGHT? No way!

No problem man, enjoy your tbol. And, don't hesitate to increase your dosage weekly, if sides do not increase.

The only sides I noticed at HIGH doses(70-80mgs) were Bad headaches, BAD gastrointestinal problems, a few night sweats, and muscle cramps--painful. But the results were UNBELIEVABLE at those doses--never looked more sharp.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    I have seen a few people asking about Tbol lately and I thought this might be a good read for people.........hope it helps..........

steiner1 is offline Junior Member
    thanks for bringing thread back! im on day 19 at 40mg each day, going to up it to 50 mg , see what happens. im quite happy with results so far.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    What were ur results for the first two weeks? Any sides you noticed?

G-13 is offline Member
    I created this thread so i figured i should respond since it received so much attention. this cycle that i front loaded the t-bol on i gained 40lbs, i know its going to be called bs i swear i have no reason to lie, it was my first cycle and i did it right.
    i stayed on the t-bol at 50 for like 4-5 weeks, if i remember correctly i started the andropen 275 1 shot a week for 11 - 12 weeks, i ran adex at .25 2 or 3 times a week with 250 iu hcg 3 times a week....however when i came off i crashed...i ran nolvadex at 40 a day for 2weeks...should have been longer, then i ran it at 20 a day for 2 weeks...but in the end i kept 30 lbs, and still have it, i have not cycled since then. I took trib and longcat during pct (useless). I was sleepy and tired for months but i kept in the gym and kept working out.

reporich is offline Associate Member
    I love Tbol, run it at 100mg with eq and test.....

4linked is offline Associate Member
    Good job man
    That was a long time ago

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reporich View Post
    I love Tbol, run it at 100mg with eq and test.....
    I think when i went over 50 i was getting headaches, i wanted the min amount for max gains, 50 was the sweet spot.

Thanks 4linked, i appreciate that, in the end i could have gained that naturally, but not is 12 weeks...so it was worth it.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm about to run a test cycle at 500mg a week with a 5 week dbol kickstart. Debating using tbol after the dbol for the remainder of the cycle. Figure dbol will kickstart my gains in the first 5 weeks then tbol will bring it home for the last 7 weeks with some eps low steady gains ontop of the test. Only concern is running an oral for 12 weeks

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel View Post
    I'm about to run a test cycle at 500mg a week with a 5 week dbol kickstart. Debating using tbol after the dbol for the remainder of the cycle. Figure dbol will kickstart my gains in the first 5 weeks then tbol will bring it home for the last 7 weeks with some eps low steady gains ontop of the test. Only concern is running an oral for 12 weeks
    I wouldnt do that. Others may say your fine. I just would not run an oral for 12 weeks, and if i were to do something like that i would do it the other way around, i would run the tbol for 3 weeks first at 50 and the dbol for maybe 2weeks after that. and run the test by itself for the rest, either way your gonna gain alot. You will get a ton of opinions. The insane pumps you get from tbol will make you want to come off of it, you feel it hard in the 2 and 3rd week.
    Just do the min amount necessary. This is not advice its what i would do if thats the gear i had.

MecGen is offline New Member
    6 year bump

I was wondering, on a 12 week test cycle, what would be a recommended time to stack with a 4 - 5 week cycle of t-bol ?
    At the start of the 12 weeks (week 1-4), in the middle (week 5- 9), or at the end (week 8-12) ?

Opinions ? Experiences?

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information