Thread: Dnp Diary...

tomcat is offline Junior Member

Dnp Diary...

My buddy and I started DNP today.......i took 250mg @ 10am and he took 200mg @ 10am, we'll both take another pill @ 10pm respectively.

We both had a shit load of energy all day. Didn't really start to feel the heat or the fatigue yet. We ate decent amounts of protein, and a few complex carbs. Trying to stick to just wheat bread for sandwiches and stuff like that.

Tomorow we'll both take 0.5mg of arimidex along with the dnp and continue doing that EOD just to see if it'll help with water reduction and what not.

thats all for now...i'll prolly log something in here every other day or so, or whenever i get bored.

quasar is offline Associate Member
    keep us posted.......and from what i heard you'll be feelin the heat in 3 days. i also heard that is good to eat fruit while on DNP .......good luck

jbrand is offline Member
    bump for keeping us posted. if i read correctly you are dosing at 10pm -- have you been able to sleep? (i realize it will be hours until you can answer this, just putting it in the air)

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    arimidex gets rid of water because it prevents aromatization from testosterone . dnp is not testosterone or anything close and does not aromatize. the water retention from dnp is not caused by water, but by heat and vasodilation. arimidex is a waste.

increase your carb ratio a bit without changing your total calories. keep the total calories at about maintainance.

jbrand, didn't have too much trouble sleepn, but it is the first night...i figure it'll get tougher as the heat increases....

dr. evil, i know the arimidex probibly won't do anything, but i had like 3 pills from my last cycle left over and didn't really have anything to do with them, so i figured i'd take them with this just to see what happens....

my buddy's face is HUGE, he's all red, like a rash.....i'm not seeing any difference on myself....what the hell is up with this??? is he aight? should he stop? any help would be greatly appreciated ASAP. thanks

bigg a is offline New Member
    damn sounds scary hes probably allergic to it.

keep us posted i might do a dnp cycle next month i would like to
    hear about ur results

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i responded to your pm. tell him to stop taking it asap

day #4: i'm not really feeling much of anything....i get a lil heated when i eat and move around a bit...but other than that, i don't notice much, although a friend said i looked thinner in the face....but i dunno, could be lunchn on that.

my buddy is off the dnp now, decided he's allergic to it, so he quit. hopefully i'll see some big changes soon, or i'm gonna start doubtn that i got a decent batch of dnp....

so yeah....i'm really not feeling shit right now...dunno whats up....i've been taking 500mg for the past 6 days....i get a lil hot, but i was expecting some unbareable effects after reading what i saw on here....but nothing crucial has taken effect yet.

anyone know if it is or isn't working? does the heat feel little lighter to some people than others?

bigwillie78 is offline Junior Member
    I'm on my 6th day of 400mgs a day. Like you said, a little hot at times, a little more lethargic, and I soak my bed sheets at night but nothing unbearable. I know its working because my pants fit very loose(even with a belt thats using the regular notch) and I can actually see more seperation in my guad even though I should be retaining water. DNP is really some great sh*t. I am going to do it for another week or until I get too uncomfortable or too lethargic.

so yeah....day 10....grand total lost 0lbs (zero) what the f**k. dunno whats up. felt somewhat heated throughout the week...piss was all neon yellow, sweated quite a bit....was able to do light cardio and light workouts all week, ate pretty healthy. friends have noticed that i look slimmer...but i dunno. only thing i can think of that might have messed it up was that i gave into my temptation of smokn cigs. had maybe 10 cigs all week. but i dunno. oh well...back to the drawing board...hopefully i'll see some changes a couple days after i'm done....i finish tonite (friday) at 10pm.

john004 is offline Associate Member
    Hey tomcat, shoot me a PM or hit me up on aim ( kraziej004 ) wanna ask you something.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    arimidex gets rid of water because it prevents aromatization from testosterone . dnp is not testosterone or anything close and does not aromatize. the water retention from dnp is not caused by water, but by heat and vasodilation. arimidex is a waste.

increase your carb ratio a bit without changing your total calories. keep the total calories at about maintainance.
    Dammit Doc, do you and I know the same chit or what? I was scratching my head when he said, he was throwing in some Armidex in to help with bloat. I was like, "why"??

i talked to some people and found out that there's some bogus 250mg dnp pills going around....pretty sure thats what i got...i'm gonna try it again once i can get my hands on some that isn't fake...

Thread Information