GOSOX is offline Junior Member

Question help with prop at end of this cycle

im running a deca /test cycle as we speek, im in week 9 of a 10 week cycle at 300mg of deca/500mgof test a week. im picking up 2 10cc bottles of prop this weekend, my question is how should i run this starting week 11, im not a big fan of shooting everyother day and ive never used prop before? i was supposed to get cyp but all my source has right now is propso i guess ill try it. any advice is appreciated on when do inject and the dose i should use for what i got and when to start my clomid keeping in mind i would like to inject as spread out as possible but im pretty sure i have to do everyother day

bump

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    run the prop at 75mg ed for 3 weeks and start pct after. You cant go any less than eod by the way. its only 3 weeks suck it up..

jesse_james is offline Member
    Yes as said above you need to go atleast eod with prop

Pesonally I believe prop needs to be ran ED. Run your prop at 75mg/ED starting wk11 up untill 2 days before staing your PCT clomid.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I would go ED. Start at 50mg/ED a week after your last shot of long estered test, then bump it up to 75mg/ED for 2 or 3 more weeks. Start pct a week after last prop shot. If you have some, you can even fill in that final gap with some test gel or cream, last application two days before pct. That way, you feel like you are on, REALLY on, right up til the day before pct, but you are fairly well depleted on the day you start it, so recovery is quicker. Combining the prop with a bit of hcg , last hcg shot a weel before pct, will help even more.

BTW I start my own pct tomorrow.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

im not going to shoot it everyday, ill go everyother day, so i should run it at 1.5cc every other day then?

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    yep 1.5 cc eod if its 100mg prop.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by GOSOX
    im not going to shoot it everyday, ill go everyother day,
    Why?

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Thread Information