Thread: prop time

dragon69 is offline Member

prop time

how long will prop take to kick in? 4-5 days maybe?
    what about winstrol for kick in time?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    About a week for both... depending on dosage and other factors. But the winny will be more subtle than the prop. The prop will let you know something different is going on in your body, hormonally. The winny might give you some acne but that's about it, until the lean gains start and you say, "Hey, that winny seems to be doing some good." The prop will have your bone up and your lifts up a bit usually by the end of the first week, and you might start seeing gains at three weeks. Water gains are not as pronounced with ED prop shots as with long estered test. A bit of nolva can mask them altogether.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Nice to have your presence here Baron.
    I will use Arimidex instead of Nolva
    I was thinking of hitting the prop @ 150mg for the first 2 days to front load effectively according to this calculator (75 ED after that).

http://www.roidcalc.com/

when you input those figures it will show 71mg right at day 2 which is your stable target throughout. Does this ALSO mean it will act quicker than the 1 week you mentioned?

RoidCalculator Diagram viewing active roids in your blood
    Injects Day Total mg in blood/day
    150mg(7) 1 42 mg
    150mg(7) 2 71 mg
    75mg(7) 3 71 mg
    75mg(7) 4 71 mg
    75mg(7) 5 71 mg
    75mg(7) 6 71 mg
    75mg(7) 7 71 mg

bump for the baron

Won't make much difference... a day or two is small potatoes anyway. That's probably what you will get, if there were some way to effectively quantify the immediate effects of the test. I think it boils down to a matter of preference, frontloading a prop cycle or not. Now, if you were asking about frontloading a cyp or enanthate cycle with prop, I would say yeah, worthwhile if your prop is cheap. (Some would call that a jumpstart but since it is still test, I will call it a front-load.) So give it a go if you want to. It's all good. Of course that first couple of shots will probably ache pretty good for a few days! Good luck.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

thanks baron, you're most helpfull.
    So In another post we were discussing my cycle and loading prop before starting the tren , you had mentioned about 2-5 days before starting the tren. But if it takes a week to kick in should I not wait for the week before I start tren?

btw, I took your advice and will do prop 75/tren 50 ED 11 weeks or so with winnie last 6. Of course I will tailor the dosage according to sides/results, etc like you said.

Thanks again, I appreciate your input (and lack of the nonsense).

good luck with that cycle. just took that same cycle at beginning of summer and worked extremelly well for me. if you have any questions regarding Prop or winny lemme know.....Lata

what were tren sides like at 50mg day? Haven't had tren before.

bump

Quote Originally Posted by dragon69
    thanks baron, you're most helpfull.
    So In another post we were discussing my cycle and loading prop before starting the tren , you had mentioned about 2-5 days before starting the tren. But if it takes a week to kick in should I not wait for the week before I start tren?

btw, I took your advice and will do prop 75/tren 50 ED 11 weeks or so with winnie last 6. Of course I will tailor the dosage according to sides/results, etc like you said.

Thanks again, I appreciate your input (and lack of the nonsense).
    Sure you can wait a week... that's probably even better. It takes a few days for the tren to shut you down to any significant degree. By that time you need some test in you, sure, but I don't necessarily wait a full week with prop. Now, with long esters, I would wait two or three weeks to start the tren A. Anyway, you do have some wiggle room and it's not like 7 days is great but 6 days sucks, like that. It is a matter of degree and depends a lot on the individual's reaction to tren and to prop. Unfortunately, one variable that should be accounted for but can't, is the potency of the prop and tren. Underdosing is rampant with tren, and it wouldn't surprise me to hear of underdosed UG prop, either. I guess we can only assume it is the strength specified, and cross our fingers and hope for the best. <sigh>

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    -The Baron-

buckwheat is offline Associate Member
    today i started tren /prop cycle.i got 2 20ml btls of a mixture 100mgprop and 75mgtren per ml.im starting of with 1.5cc eod.this is my first with tren.ive read some post that suggest tren shouldnt be takin too long cause harshness on the kidneys.how long is too long.im thinking of getting some winny to run thru my cutting cycle.i also have ar clen ,nolv,clomid,&b12.

B6 with tren for sure.....no need for B12.
    There have been published medical studies posted that showed no kidney issues at all over 12 weeks. Search for it.
    If you find it, put a link here please so I can also refresh myself on it.

Buckwheat, I hate those blends. You can't adjust the tren dose independantly of the prop dose.

Don't use that stuff. If you ignore that advice, then at least don't shoot EOD. Shoot ED, and start out with about 2/3 cc ED.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    -The Baron-

Thread Information