needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Short "MASS" Cycle

Thinking of running a short 8 weeker of Prop near Xmas but i would like to add as much mass as possible...

How does this sound...

Dbol week 1-4 (What dosage would you recomend ?- Im thinking fairly low so i dont get loads of water - 20/25mg per day)

Prop Week 1-8 (Might front load first 2 shots) (What dosage would you recomend for good gains) EOD Injections

Equipoise or Deca Week 1-8

Winny Week 6-10 (2 weeks into PCT)

Milk Thistle for liver + Multi Vitamins + Creatine PCT

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    why would u wanna run a cycle like dat? to short, not the right combination of compounds.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    That cycle won't get you anywhere bro.

Orion141 is offline Junior Member
    I havent really heard of anyone running DBOL with prop, and you definetly do not wanna run winny into your pct. Prop at 8 wks is fine, because it is a short acting ester. You could try a prop only cycle, with some tren thrown in, if you really wanted. Run the prop at like 150 or 175mg EOD.

Orion

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Not A Good Cycle

No need to jump start your cycle with dbol if your gonna run prop. EQ should be ran a minimum of 10wks, preferably 12. IMO not a good option for a short cycle.

Well i definitly wanna run Prop for 8 weeks but what other compund could i run with it ?

Deezhul - a member on here sent me some pics of guys who've run 10 weeks of just EQ and winny - they've put on about 20lbs and still look ripped as a mofo

So why if i run EQ with winny for 8 weeks and added Prop wouldnt this be a gud cycle ?

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    as stated...EQ is not long enough at that dose and Deca will have to come out earlier to clear before PCT. If you wanted to just keep it simple...prop and var for 8 weeks should put on some clean size and PCT should be a snap.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    Deezhul - a member on here sent me some pics of guys who've run 10 weeks of just EQ and winny - they've put on about 20lbs and still look ripped as a mofo

So why if i run EQ with winny for 8 weeks and added Prop wouldnt this be a gud cycle ?
    prop and NPP (fast acting deca ) might be good. or a fast acting EQ. 8 weeks would work with these compounds. dont let anyone say they wont. i wouldnt bother with any orals for this cycle. prop/tren a is also an option

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    prop and NPP (fast acting deca) might be good. or a fast acting EQ. 8 weeks would work with these compounds. dont let anyone say they wont. i wouldnt bother with any orals for this cycle. prop/tren a is also an option
    Thanks wlofyEVH, Is there any other names of NNP or Fast Acting Deca (product names) or product names for fast acting EQ ?

Would 8 weeks of Prop and normal deca still be benificial ?

How does Tren /Prop/Deca sound for mass?

Thanks wlofyEVH, Is there any other names of NNP or Fast Acting Deca (product names) or product names for fast acting EQ ?

Would 8 weeks of Prop and normal deca still be benificial ?

How does Tren/Prop/Deca sound for mass?
    Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is NPP. I am not sure of the efficacy of this product.

Anybody else have experience with it...?

Quote Originally Posted by hatchblack

Anybody else have experience with it...?
    ....currently cycling it. All the benefits of deconate but without the wait.

my source cant get hold of it...gutted...what would the effects be of a 8 week prop cycle with normal deca for 8 weeks (obviously ill only get maybe 3-4 weeks in my system but its gotta be worth more then without it)

Or what about Primo...Could that be an option with Prop...Dont really know that much about it TBH jst that its fast acting, maybe run some winny at the end to keep more gains...Looking to Keep 10-12 Lbs from this 8 weeker if possible...Myabe Dbol for 2 weeks 40mg per day...?These are all just ideas guys - your feedbacks great
    Last edited by needbigguns; 08-17-2005 at 04:00 PM.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Run at least 12 weeks or you are wasting your time IMO.

im wanting to do 8 weeks Prop so from a lil research i think Primo could also be a gud idea to stack it with its fast acting and iv read it has similar characteristics of EQ

rager is offline Member
    Thing is at 8 weeks you will just start to see the gains? The next four more are going to be where you really see it. Go 12-15 dude

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    he's running prop so 8 weeks can work. think about it. people do 10 week cycles on long estered gear. i however wouldnt bother with regular deca as it would pretty much be a waste. get fast acting deca or eq or dont bother. and dont bother with the primo. wont be worth the price at this cycle. prop/tren acetate would probably be the way to go. i suppose you could throw in a few weeks of dbol . i'd definitely be shooting every day on this cycle.

thisnamesux is offline Junior Member
    im doin a similar cycle...
    week 1-4 30 mg ED Dbol
    week 1-8 100mg prop twice a week....

decent diet an training...
    seeing some gains... mostly water, fair bit of mass however.
    anything i should do? should i increase the prop to 100mg EOD?

the prop im running is viramone, so no pain or n e thing like that.

sweet is offline Associate Member
    How about:

1-8 Test prop 100mg EOD
    1-8 Tren acitate 150mg EOD
    3-8 winny 50mg ED

Tren is easy to find and you can allways make your own from carts.

thisnamesux is offline Junior Member
    what sides am i to expect off that?

tren ... aggression etc... i can deal with that.

i dnt really want water retention again, i hate it. got it now, from dbol i presume.

an i wanna keep my hair.

acne... mmm.... would rather not have, but it isnt such a big deal... there are sunbeds afterall.

I wouldn't run Eq for that short a time. My understanding is that Eq needs a while to be really effective.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesux
    what sides am i to expect off that?

tren ... aggression etc... i can deal with that.

i dnt really want water retention again, i hate it. got it now, from dbol i presume.

an i wanna keep my hair.

acne... mmm.... would rather not have, but it isnt such a big deal... there are sunbeds afterall.
    If you want to keep your hair, dbol isnt a good option and again not a good option with prop anyway

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    mass=long term use

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Mass can also be short term i.e. abombs and dbol mass thats associated with water retention and in a short time with these orals. Lean body mass is different, where you keep the majority of your gains with good PCT as the weight gains are muscle tissue not water. Thats why you gain less mass with test prop than test enanthate

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Tren is the ULTIMATE AAS to stack with Prop....My favorite cycles of all time consist of prop and tren usually like this:

Weeks 1-12 Prop 100mg/ed
    Weeks 4-12 Tren A 75mg/ed

running prop 2 times a week or even EOD and you will not see the true potential of prop, imo it needs tobe shot every day

never run tren and i arnt really experianced with it enough yet, iv only run one cycle, do you think i shud give it ago ?

well im definitly going to run prop for 8 weeks, thats dead certain
    I just wanna know what other compounds best to stack it with
    I wanna add winny too at the end as i like the hardening effects

Im a bit scared of getting primo as theres a lot of fakes nocking about or so iv heard...
    Help me out guys, avalable to me is...

Dbol , Deca , Sust, Test E, Prop, Winny and maybe primo
    - To be honest no one i know around here has a clue about Tren and no one has ever run it.

Another question, would i keep more gains if i run prop for 8 weeks with Dbol for the first 4, or would i keep more when off just running Prop on its own for 8 weeks then PCT ? I think im going to add winny at the end of all my cycles for 4 weeks as it helps you keep most of your gains, why dosent everyone do this ? It seams logical to do - Similar to PCT in a way as your helping keep as much as poss.

sweet is offline Associate Member
    The problem with the other compounds are they are long acting esters deconate for he deca and ethanate for the primo. With these drugs it will take 4-5 weeks to begin to see results from them, so running them for 8 weeks is a waste of money. If those are the only compounds avalible I would suggest:

1-12 Test E 500mg/week
    1-12 Deca 400mg/week
    1-4 Dbol 30-40mg/ED
    11-16 winstrol 50mg/ED

This is a clasic beginer stack.

If you must use test prop:

Test prop 1-8 50mg/ED or 100mg/EOD
    Wintrol !-8 or 3-8 50mg/ED

No need for the dbol you will see results from the prop within a few days to a week. Dbol is used for a kick start while waiting for longer acting compounds to kick in. The gains from dbol are allmost all water it is only used because basicly we are impatient and want to feel a difference right away, which you will from the test prop.

As for your question about the winstrol, yes some people run it at the end of a cycle to harden up. Gains from winstrol are mininal but are quality muscle mass with little water retention. This is used to gain a few extra ponds while the long acting esters whare off and you begin to lose the water weight. The only thing that will help you "solidify' your gains are Good training, proper diet and proper PCT.

I hope this helps, good luck.

sweet

This threads pritty old i know, and it was me that started it, i decided against the short cycle in the end and run it longer but anyway........

Iv been reading Chemical Mucle Enhancment Ebook and found 2 supposed advanced short cycles for mass, im questioning them and the gains which would be made, can someone please elaborate on these and has anyone every tried them ? they seam a little insane but il post them anyway...

Week 1
    Anadrol 50 @ 150mg/Day
    Test Prop @ 300mg/Day
    Deca @ 100mg/Day

Week 2
    Anadrol 50 @ 100mg/Day
    Test Prop @ 200mg/Day
    Deca @ 100mg/Day
    Primobolan Depot @ 50mg/Day

Week 3
    Anadrol 50 @ 50mg/Day
    Test Prop @ 100mg/Day
    Primobolan Depot @ 100mg/Day

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    they seam a little insane but il post them anyway...
    Not insane... stupid.

can you elabarate on them a little please

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Not enough time for your body to go into hemostasis. Too short, not a good idea... but if you are like me you will try it anyway. Be prepared to be disappointed.

Can someone construct me a good 6 weeker with the following fast acting compounds i have available, iv done a long cycle, now i want to run a short one and see if it works for me, please dont tell me to extend the cycle for 10/12 weeks...

I want to run orals for 4 weeks only, in im interested to try and swtich up orals after two weeks, keep shocking the body so i was considering 50mg Dbol ED for 2 weeks, then 100mg Anadrol for 2 weeks - or maybe the other way round, would it make a difference ?

Heres what i have available, i want to be able to put on as much mass as possible in 6 weeks, iv never run Masteron , Tren or Primo before either and i am egar to add them in...

Prop
    Tren A (Really want to try it)
    Primo
    Masteron
    Winstrol
    Dbol
    Anadrol

I also have avaialble to me two highly recommended Apex products, used by two local BB champions and one who made the nationals...

Apex Androstan :

Testosterone Propionate 30mg / ml
    Testosterone Enanthate 130mg / ml
    Trenbolone Acetate 30mg / ml
    Testosterone Cypionate 110mg / ml

And Apex All-Test 350

Testosterone Propionate 40mg / ml
    Testosterone Enanthate 80mg / ml
    Testosterone Isocaproate 70mg / ml
    Testosterone Acetate 30 mg/ ml
    Testosterone Decanoate 70mg/ ml
    Testosterone Phenylpropionate 60mg / ml

I have everything for proper PCT

Just an idea but how about this for a short cycle with fast acting compounds :

Dbol @ 50mg ED week 1-2
    Anadrol @ 100mg ED week 2-4
    Winny @ 50mg ED week 4-6 - Mainly to FURTHER reduce SHBG
    Tren A @ 75mg ED Week 2-5
    Prop @ 100mg ED 1-6 Weeks
    Maestrone @ 100mg ED 1-6 Weeks
    HCG 1500iu's/Week

Would substancial lean gains be expected with a bulking diet of around 4000 Kcals a day and obviously high protein ? Im lean anyhow, around 10% BF.

My physique goals are more that of a moderatley/fairly muscular physique model
    Last edited by needbigguns; 12-20-2005 at 06:55 AM.

bump

Thread Information