ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member

Muscle Cramping...

hey guys im getting some muscle cramps. happens in the shower? happens in sex. its not to bad, but its frequent. im on

Test eth 500mg/weekly and Winny tabs 50mg ed, im on liquidex, flax seed, cod liver oil, l glutmine, vitamin b12

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Sounds like you need to drink more water, try to get in a half gallon during your w/o.

JohnnyB

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    A while back while taking a hefty dose of anavar I started getting frequent cramps. I solved the problem by supplementing with taurine and electrolytes and as JB says increased water intake. Even with the supplements I allowed myself to get a bit dehydrated a couple times and the cramping did return.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Pumps I get from anavar but not cramping. With clen my shoulders are always cramping and after 4 weeks I am taking a break because it is affecting my lifting routine with the shoulder cramps. Going to ECA for a few weeks.

I've done it all from 3 grams taurine to 400grams potasium to lots and lots of water but I think maybe at 160 -200mcg of clen nothing will help me except cut back or take a break. I'm going to ECA for a few weeks. I have already lost 10 pounds in less than a month so I am happy with that.
    Last edited by mark956101957; 08-18-2005 at 09:34 PM.

juict is offline Associate Member
    all you need to do is supplement with taurine like stated previously...you could also try to increasw your potassium intake

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Along with the taurine, you could also add some vit K, and a zinc/magnesium supp.
    Up the H2O, like these guys recommended

One cause of muscle cramping is dehydration and winny is known to dehydrate you. Try and drink at least a gallon/day.

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    Eat a couple bananas a day, solves my cramping problems

mizuno is offline Junior Member
    yup i get cramps above my knees in my quads. i just stretch to get rid of them but the other day during sex i bout fell outta the bed my leg cramped so bad.

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member

.................................................. ..............

it's the cod liver oil ...my brother had the cramps so bad he thought he was having a heart attack. ....drop it and the cramping will go away increase water intake and add potassium and taurine

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    WATER! WATER! WATER! Keep bottles of it everywhere... on your desk, by your bed, by the sink or shitter, in your truck, everywhere. Drink drink drink! Get in the habit and do it without even thinking about it. Bananas are a good natural source of potassium. Good old fashioned salt tablets will help if you don't overdo it. Taurine might help, and it can't hurt. Mostly, though, it is all about the water.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    WATER! WATER! WATER! Keep bottles of it everywhere... on your desk, by your bed, by the sink or shitter, in your truck, everywhere. Drink drink drink! Get in the habit and do it without even thinking about it. Bananas are a good natural source of potassium. Good old fashioned salt tablets will help if you don't overdo it. Taurine might help, and it can't hurt. Mostly, though, it is all about the water.
    This really can;t be sttressed enough. Just last night i ended up in the ER on an IV cause my damn cramps were so bad, it basically crippled me, since every single muscle seemed to cramp up one time or another. I know the cause was dehydration because i worked most of the afternoon and then had a double header hockey game. On daysl ike that i usually shoot for 2 gallon+ but only drank 1/2 gal. just thoght i would share this to kind of stress how important water really is.
    magic

Thread Information