Thread: EQ results

THEGAME187 is offline Associate Member

EQ results

can anybody give me the scoop on Equipose cause im gonna pick some up i read up on it just wanted to know what people got out of it on here!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    33 lbs in 7 weeks in conjunction with 500mg of test. (bulker)

dropped a BOATLOAD of bf in 3 months..altho my diet has been strict as hell. (cutter)

veins are abosolutely disgusting...never had em on my pecs, shoulders, traps, and quads all at the same time. . .well ....do now. pumps are unheard of, aactually, quite painful. Have had to stop sets shorts because of excrutiating pumps.

hows that?

A_Nice is offline Associate Member
    How long before EQ usually kicks in ?

2-6 weeks. It is better in longer cycles. I won't use it for under 3 months ever again. 10-12 weeks is perfect for eq, because it keeps getting better as time goes on.

A_Nice is offline Associate Member
    PPP, also was wondering how much cardio you did during your cycle. Sounds like you bulked up AND got some nice definition.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    bump

Thanks for that bump GF.

Well during bulking it was basically when I remembered. Once or twice a week for 20ish minutes, somtimes not.. But I wanted size, and that is what i got. Cardio on my cutter was pretty strict the first couple months, it was basically 20-30 after every weight session, which is 5 times a week. Felt like I was losing too much size, too fast, so dropped it down to every other workout for 20 minutes on the elliptical. If I'm losing too much , too quick, lay off the cardio for a couple days, If I'm heavy...bump it up for a bit. Basically playing it by ear now. I have a few stubborn lbs to lose, which will come off within the next month. Hope that helped.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Good Post PPP

nickjr73 is offline 1,000th Member
    how many mg's a week did you run the eq for? I heard 300mg's a week for 10 weeks was sufficent is that correct? PP pump and Diesal what did your cycle look like?

tyler D is offline Banned
    more like 600mgs

Nico is offline Associate Member
    at least 400mgs.

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    That's what I will be doin 400mg tt Eq will keep you posted on results. Stackin it will 600mg Test Cyp and 50mg Anadrol 50 and the last 4 weeks hittin winny 100mg EOD.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by Diesel
    PPP is correct. I love EQ. Starting week 9 of 12 weeks, gained...
    Diesel, do you mean that the EQ started to kick in on week 9 of a 12 week cycle, or you started the EQ on week 9???

Peace

400mg is sufficient for first and second cyc, after that, maybe add 100mg or so. Doses don't need to be insane to get results. It's all on your diet whether you will get results or not. Later bra's.

flex321 is offline Member

Lightbulb

I was only doing wk1-8 EQ on this cycle im doing now. Will I still see decent progress from the eq only at 8wks?

Primetime is offline Associate Member
    I would go 10 bro.

seeker is offline Junior Member
    EQ and Deca are quite similar and EQ seems to allow as much gains as Deca, but with less water retention, more quality, more strength, and more maintainable. This seems to be why more experienced guys use it in their cycles while more newbies use deca in their cycles.

Bigashell is offline Junior Member
    GOD FUCKIN DANM PAPA PUMP 33 FREAKIN POUNDS?? THATS JUST INSANE. IM thinkin about doin sus,eq, and dbol for my first cycle but havent worked out dose yet. but anyways thats just insane weight. I really wanna get the vein all over the place and the sick def along with a lot of muscle. I dont like the bloat look either. One thing that scared me about eq was the increase in balding?? is it true? if it is give me the low down thanks guys keep up the good work Papa Pump

For MPB, go get yourself some Nizoral shampoo which can be purchaed at any drug store. MPB is truly genetic, so if you are prone to it, fluctuating hormones causes by AAS will just help speed up the process. You know what? If I ever start to lose my hair. . .know what Im'a say? F*** it. Shave the damn thing. I think shaved heads with huge muscles looks bad @$$. I just gotta get some big muscles, and I'll be set.
    Veins will protrude more when you have lower bodyfat. Definition is strictly up to how well you train and your diet is.

quasar is offline Associate Member
    eq is the great IMO, i am only runnin 400mgs eq, and 250 cyp. this is my 5th week and during my bicep workout lastnight my bis got the biggest pump, and i coudn't even finish my workout, my arms were lookin huge, it was sweet

Thread Information