masterp432 is offline Junior Member

sust and creatine???

Would get serious liver damage if i took a 10 week cycle of sust and creatine along with it? Or any other kind of side effects from combining the two

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    neither one is 17aa although everything will go thru ur liver..just a matter of being toxic or not, you should be just fine with this =\

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    At the end of the day i would leave the creatine for post cycle....

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Creatine AND Sust?? Not sure its worth wasting the money on the creatine since the sust will blow it out the water anyway.

bexsome may be right - save the creatine till after the cycle

RAMPAGE is offline Junior Member
    use both if you want i know people who use both and get great gains with creatine while on and then continue post..water retention from creatine and steroids are totally different..its your choice i go the 10 wk cycle stop 3 wks then start during clomid again ..

Redneck is offline Junior Member
    Creatine is a carrier molecule of water. The water that it carries hydroliysis ATP(the universail energy moecule) to ADP which releases the energy for your muscles to contract(actin and myosin heads=sliding filament theory) With out creatine no muscle contraction. The theroy behind taking creatine is that you have more carriers and theirfore can have more and longer contractions. Steriods and creatine help muscles in different ways; with the addition of creatine to your cycle you will just aid the steriods in muscle growth. Your liver should be more than fine it is the strongest organ in the body and is the only organ that has the ability to regenerate. Also, cell-tech has ALA which helps your liver out. Just drink plenty of water and definetly take that creatine

Thread Information