oakley1 is offline New Member

Apex All Test 350 + Proviron ADVICE PLEASE

Hi, can anyone pls help me with this cycle that i am on, new to this stuff
    This is an 8 week cycle
    week 1 to 5, 3ml all test 350 and 2 proviron p/day am and pm
    week 6 to 8, 1ml all test 350 and 2 proviron p/day am and pm

I am not sure what to expect at this point, when does it kick in or what are the 1st signs that i should feel and what do you think about this cycle.
    Last edited by oakley1; 08-19-2005 at 05:00 PM. Reason: not enough replies

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Bro You Are Running 1050mg Of Test A Week.

Is This Your First Cycle.

Yes,guy i spoke to said it the best way to go and when i finish the cycle i should go on
    HCG mon, wed , fri for 2weeks 1,500 i.o's
    clomid 50 mg am/pm
    creatine 10g daily
    & tribulas 1-1500 mg daily, and then take 4-5 weeks off b4 my next course.
    Thanks

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    Seeing that you have never done a cycle before, I would not recommend that much test for your first cycle. First of all you do not know what kind of side effects you may encounter. And second you would probably get outstanding results off of half of that dosage. Say 500mg a week. It would be easier for us to help out if you would post your stats. My first cycle was only 400mg of test E. 200mg twice a week and I blew up.

Hi i posted the stats of the cycle already, hope thats okay, do i need to post anything else, not sure.
    Do you know of anyone using Apex All test 350, i read some reviews on it and it says its the best test you can get as it contains 6 or 7 tests combined.
    What signs should i be looking for at this point in my cycle, this is the start of my 4th week

IRON1977 is offline Junior Member
    Yes I Used It And It S Ok.verify If You Have A Hologram Sticker .
    If It S Your First Cycle Too Much Test For You.shoot Only 500mg Per Week On Test And Take 20 Mg Of Dianobol ,after Week 4 Go On 200mg Of Deca .don T Forget Milk Thistle When You Take This Stuff,do It Always It Can Save Your Live.
    Pct Must Used

Hi great thanks for the advice, yes it has the hologram sticker, what did it do for you and is there anything wrong with my cycle as it is, being new to this, i need all the help i can get.
    When should it kick in, what are the 1st signs.
    Cheers
    Last edited by oakley1; 08-19-2005 at 05:10 PM. Reason: missed info

j martini is offline Member
    Your using too much, and run it for 10 weeks and not 8 all test contains testosterone decanoate which has a long half life.

Take 1.5ml a week(525mg) and run this dose for 10 weeks dont taper down the dose at the end of the cycle as its pointless.

Hi so do you think this is a good cycle or not. would i see some good gains on this and if so what can i expect

j martini is offline Member
    You will see good gains 20 pounds depending on diet, training etc. It could just be a better cycle if you follow the above recommendations. 1050mg of test for a first cycle is excessive and not needed.

Thanks will follow the recommendations and keep you posted, any input on what i posted earlier as to what was recommended to me after this 1st cycle eg hcg , clomid and tribulas, great help.
    Cheers.

Big Juicy is offline New Member

Question

Im new at this and want to know where can I buy the Apex All Test 350? Please let me know.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Jeez man! It is a 7 or 8 year old thread. Start a new one and ask. And I dont know what you are asking, but you are not allowed to ask sources here. If this is not an illegal substance, sorry. But next time start a new thread please. BTW, welcome to the site

Thread Information