broncojosh is offline Senior Member

25guage take forever, will a 23guage make much difference?

I'm using 1" 25 guage needles to inject right now, and I love that they are pain free, but hate the fact that it takes 2 or 3 minutes to inject! How much faster can I inject with say a 23 guage? Will it make that much difference? By the way, I usually do 2 1/2cc injections.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    23 g is what I use for everything. I don't really feel the pain anymore - it's just a prick. And yes, it'll make that 2 1/2 cc injection go in a lot quicker.

G-S Guest
    I use a 23g and do 1 and 1/2 cc injections...in about 20-30 seconds.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    sure it will go in a bit quicker but whats the biggie? if you are doing okay with 25's stick with it, i usually use 23 's and it takes about a minute for me.

it just takes forever...maybe I'll grab a couple 23'ers and see which i like more

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    23 gaugers make a huge difference. It normally takes me about 45 sec to 1 mintue to inject 1 cc into my leg. with a 23 gauger, I have to actually slow my inject down, it just falls out of the needle it seems. Doesn't really hurt that much more either.

what about scar tissue build up? Is there going to be a significantly more amount between the two? I am into the last 8 weeks of my cycle, and I only have to do twice a week injections now, so will scar tissue build up just shooting the quads?

jony1977 is offline New Member
    I use 23G, I do not feel any pain, some disconfort maybe. And the oil goes right through it....try it, I am sure you will like it.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

You're in a rush?

Normally, I would say that there is not much difference between the feel of a 23 g. and 25 g. needle - except in the quads, which have more nerves and nerve endings that the delts or glutes.

The difference in time between a 23 g. and 25 g. needle is negligible in the long haul; I'd reommend sticking with* the 25 g. as long as you're doing quad shots, Josh.

If you are injecting once a week in each quad using either, no significant scar tissue should develop.

* Sticking with . . . Get it?

Thanks guys. I just really hate sitting there for 3 minutes with the pin in my leg. Don't want to sound like a pussy, but I'm not the biggest fan of needles. And everybody keeps saying shit about the quads....haven't hit a nerve yet. Am i just lucky, or what

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I use a 23 guage too and works fine for me.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i use 23guage 1 inch pins for all of my oil based .

tryin2getbig is offline Junior Member
    god i never knew that you could use a 25 guage needle for oil based steroids , i just used them for water based. Maybe i should switch to that because i am using 22g 1.5 inch

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Josh,

I keep a "kit" with a shitload of different needles in it,

23g 1.5" for glutes
    22g, 23g, 24g & 25g 1" for quads (and delts if I ever get the balls to try it!)
    18g 1" for drawing from amps

I try to use the smallest gauge needles that time will allow. Occasionally if I am in a real rush I will draw & shoot w/ a 22 gauge to make it quick!

(Draw and shoot w/ a 22 gauge! I kinda sound like a gunslinger!)

If you can buy at a local pharmacy (or somewhere where you dont have to order 100 lots), just get a few of each length & guage & toss them in a ziplock bag. Pick and choose according to time & mood!
    Last edited by Ajax; 04-29-2002 at 02:36 AM.

Thread Information