Thread: fake stuff????

ZTEM is offline Associate Member

fake stuff????

GUYS THIS IS SERIOUS SH*T.....

My boy baught some test from some guy he knows....but when i looked at the bottle it had tons of pin holes in it already..."ie" it was a used bottle filled with something....i told him to immediately stop taking that stuff and i drained the bottle to look at it a bit....it seemed to me that it was corn oil or something of that sort....will that be damaging to this guy.....he weighs about 180....22yrs old....please let me know immediately

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Well its a good thing you told him to stop! Second thing i'd do is make sure you have a "nice" wink wink talk with you source and get things figured out. Now he should be okay, but watch to make sure the injection site doesn't become warm and swollen. If this is the case go see a doc immediately if not don't worry. I have a friend at my gym who didn't wipe with alcohol and then he went tanning. Well all the sweat, jerms etc... got into the injection site and he had to go to the hospital. 200 (yes 200) cc's of puss later, a few stitches and he was sent home. Long and short....be careful!

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    FI is right about this one, he should be fine, it is common for gym dealers to do this, they use the gear and fill up with corn oil or distilled h2o, give the source what he needs and dont ever send anyone to him, prolly paid a pretty penny for the corn oil huh.

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    well the source isnt even someone i would ever get shit from....thats my friends ownproblem my guy has never screwed me out of anything, but i was just making sure that this guy wont get deathly ill or anything..im sure he will have a nice TALK with the fake gear guy...thanks guys

Thread Information